Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Dely Apple posted:

Israel would have had this done in thirty minutes, pat

Fire the willie pete on these traitors

Federal authorities would have reacted the same way if anyone other than armed fringe-right militants had pulled a similar stunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

one of the reporters asked if he had his hands up and clearly he didn't :lol:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

theultimo posted:

#SNOWANGELFINICUM

I'm telling you all, Kevin is a based motherfucker

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

The Sphinxster posted:

93% conviction rate in 2012 for the DoJ.

We live in a just world so it is good news that they are so efficient.

edit: 96 for the FBI per awij? I have no idea about jurisdictions here.

The FBI is like, ruthless at documenting everything

see the silk road busts and all where they basically sat on their hands filing everything for like a year before lifting a finger

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Geoj posted:

Federal authorities would have reacted the same way if anyone other than armed fringe-right militants had pulled a similar stunt.

Yeah, if this had been a bunch of natives with a (probably more legitimate) land dispute it would have been over in slightly more time than it took the SWAT vans to drive there.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

the NTA host is in the chat and just gloated about how finicum didn't have his hands up

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Hands up means hands UP not out to the sides and make sketchy movements towards your jacket. Fuckin moron.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Cowman posted:

#snowangelfinicum :lol:

Holy poo poo, is that hashtag a joke on "he's no angel"?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Are they all dead yet?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
video of tarp man being shot

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758527&pagenumber=62#post455580800

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Young Freud posted:

Holy poo poo, is that hashtag a joke on "he's no angel"?

no he died in the snow

but wait it might be because the NTA host is gloating and replaying the footage :lol:

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

https://youtu.be/aAGxDWKrjPQ?t=554

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Lesson to be taken here: When you are asked to put your hands in the air, you put and keep your hands in the air.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Especially after nearly running down and killing an agent.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ

There fixed it, here's a video of LeVoy being killed by his own stupidity

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

kev is loving gloating like a motherfucker here :lol:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Lord Binky posted:

now that you mention it he was waving a white flag blue tarp

FTFY

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Chuck will chime in.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Im not going to lie, I feel a bit sorry for Dave Fry. I just get the impression that hes always been a outcast/loner type and it sucks that he finally found a sense of belonging and friendship in a bunch of hillbilly milita men. He has crazy views of the world, but that too might have been a product of his geekiness. Obviously being an outcast is no excuse for whats hes done. Its just sad because I have a bad feeling hes not making it out of this alive (as hes said so many times).

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I find it hilarious that these guys are still believing that he had his hands up

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cowman posted:

I find it hilarious that these guys are still believing that he had his hands up

He did technically have them up until he didn't and got blasted for it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

everyone is saying maybe the cop told him to throw away his gun

why would a cop tell him to put his hands up, then reach into his pocket and throw away his gun

why

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Cowman posted:

Well I mean yeah, have you seen what modern day CGI can do for films?

FuhrerHat posted:

why would a cop tell him to put his hands up, then reach into his pocket and throw away his gun

why

That literally never happens.

100% of the time the cop will come up to you and disarm you himself.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Cowman posted:

kev is loving gloating like a motherfucker here :lol:

he is the coolest and I subbed his lovely channel

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
So after watching the video in full screen, is it me or does it look like he actually does reach into his coat and pull out his gun and fire it? Or maybe hes just pointing real quick? It looks really weird.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Bill Fry is David's dad.

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692882148924088321

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

FuhrerHat posted:

why

Because they wanted to justify silencing an american patriot and had to make it look good for the cameras.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Charliegrs posted:

So after watching the video in full screen, is it me or does it look like he actually does reach into his coat and pull out his gun and fire it? Or maybe hes just pointing real quick? It looks really weird.

Looks to me like he's having trouble getting it out, but definitely trying.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
"maybe he was shivering, thats why he was reaching to his chest"

:laugh: Kev owns

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Charliegrs posted:

I saw him reach in, then pull a hand out and point to somebody in the truck. Like he was telling them to stay put. Then he reached in again and got smoked.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

When did Ryan Bundy get shot?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

A Winner is Jew posted:

Well I mean yeah, have you seen what modern day CGI can do for films?

That literally never happens.

100% of the time the cop will come up to you and disarm you himself.

honestly they get all their "cop tactics" from movies. They wouldn't have told him to grab his gun and throw it to the ground because that's an awful idea. If he had his gun out then yea they would say drop the gun but since it was in his pocket they wouldn't have told him to pull it out of his pocket and throw it on the ground. They would have come up to him and disarmed him and had him keep his hands up the whole time while one officer has a gun on him and the other disarms him. This is literally what it looks like they were doing in the video before funicum's dumb rear end went for the gun.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

^^ or maybe they would tell him to get on his face so they could cuff him with little risk

a messed up horse posted:

I saw him reach in, then pull a hand out and point to somebody in the truck. Like he was telling them to stay put. Then he reached in again and got smoked.

I couldn't say he was going for his gun for sure but he was suddenly interested in something he was fumbling for. If it was his asthma inhaler or something I think collapsing might have been a more prudent course of action.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

FrenchToasty posted:

When did Ryan Bundy get shot?

they were shooting before the truck stopped because he tried to run an agent down

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

if you watch the unedited video after he gets shot there are other people in the truck and they come out with their hands up.

a messed up horse posted:

He probably told them to not come out and then went for his gun.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Here's the video on the FBI youtube channel. It's a little clearer than the press conference where reporters were recording a tv screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjl1hefqqWI

e: jump to 5:45 to see it starting from the roadblock.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Yeah it looks like hes pointing at the others in the truck to sit still. And it looks like he was about to draw his weapon and then was surprised by the cop that came up behind him but tried to draw again and blammo

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ

Unedited video.

The FBI making sure that no one who isn't a loving nutter can claim that they doctored the video or edited anything that would exonerate tarp man.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FuhrerHat posted:

why

shitthatdidnthappen.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
we need a Walmartyrs gang tag