Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

fronz posted:

Is the trump thing on TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xNfp97Ic4

here is a stream for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
lol Jeb is making me like him more except he's a massive shithead

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Because everybody was begging him to do it: Tucker Carlson does a Trump exposé. Here's an excerpt:

For real anybody could say that second line to tucker carlson and have it be true.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Okay, time to tune out of the debate and watch Trump. He raised 5 million dollars apparently.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Jewel Repetition posted:

Okay, time to tune out of the debate and watch Trump. He raised 5 million dollars apparently.

He has some millionaire (billionaire?) on stage with his trophy wife right now.

Wait, no, now he's rambling about how awesome he is again.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm hoping there's a whole brouhaha over where that money went, and then we'll find out it's not even half that

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Google Opinion Rewards is sending out surveys asking if you're going to vote in the Republican Primary in your state. I suppose that means a new poll derived from it is coming out soon.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Did Cruz really threaten to leave over mean questions?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

You're not beating Hillary, Jeb!.

PostNouveau posted:

Did Cruz really threaten to leave over mean questions?

He tried to act like he was joking, but I think deep down he wanted to ragequit.

e- "Why are you the savior, Marco?" "Well, there's only one savior, and that's Jesus Christ." :laffo:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I've not watched one of these before. Does the audience always hoot like they're watching "Married With Children"?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

how bads the debate so far, trump kinda just meander and sucked his own dick, then santorum and huckabee bent the knee.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

You're not beating Hillary, Jeb!.

He tried to act like he was joking, but I think deep down he wanted to ragequit.

e- "Why are you the savior, Marco?" "Well, there's only one savior, and that's Jesus Christ." :laffo:

wow, he is doing the folksy poo poo again?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol, a member of Rockapella has sent a C&D letter to Rand Paul telling him to stop using "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" in a campaign ad.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
What was the thing Cruz threatened to leave over

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
is jeb crying yet

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

jackofarcades posted:

lol Jeb is making me like him more except he's a massive shithead

Funny how when Trump's gone Jeb! actually seems likeable

Without Trump, Jeb! is the biggest bully in this race

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

fronz posted:

What was the thing Cruz threatened to leave over

The few questions were all framed in a way to allow the other candidates attack Cruz.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
It is kinda interesting how without Trump there's so much more oxygen for all the other candidates

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
edit: wrong thread

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

squidgee posted:

KAISCH.

NO.

THE RIGHT ANSWER WAS TO JUST WINK AND SAY, "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED."

He's playing to New Hampshire voters. Heroin epidemic is bad here.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

It is kinda interesting how without Trump there's so much more oxygen for all the other candidates

Without Trump, it would appear that Jeb! has a personality.

Thank god for Trump. If he hadn't entered the race, Jeb! would be the R nominee.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Brannock posted:

I can top that Jeb video

Click this immediately

https://gfycat.com/SoggyDemandingIndiancow

this is the first time i've ever thought Jeb was a human being

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Cruz was being sarcastic to make fun of Trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Wrong thread.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

blue squares posted:

Cruz was being sarcastic to make fun of Trump

Yeah, but he did it after a sincere complaint about them picking on him and the crowd booing that, so the joke didn't land at all and came off kind of whiny.

That's Ted not being as funny as he thinks he is. A comic would have read the room.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Debate report: They're hitting Cruz almost as hard as I hoped they would about being a loving slimeweasel. Rubio and Kasich doing good. Nothing else notable.

Trumpenberg report: If nationalism were alcohol, a normal candidate's rally would be beer, a normal Trump rally would be whiskey, and what happened tonight would be everclear. I have never, in my life, seen a group of people that high on patriotism. It was ten Fourth of Julys at once. He brought out real wounded vets with real stories who were fairly good public speakers, and Santorum and Huckabee were vaguely nervous about being there but still praising Trump for being a big enough man to invite them.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
In case you missed the debate here is a good you tube for the questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCKdMHKm6Dnr_gWfS-MEXfEQ?videos

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe Trump is coming out on top in all of this.

CNN literally sucked his dick for an hour leading up to the Trumptacular.

FOX News literally played video clips of Ted Cruz showing he's a liar during the debate.

Cruz and Rubio have been knifing each-other, while Rand knifes them both and Christie scolds them.

Jeb Bush actually looks like a passable candidate in the absence of Trump crapping on him, which can only hurt the other establishment candidates in New Hampshire.

The last 2 winners of Iowa willingly let Trump use them as pawns in his gambit.

All Hail Lord President Trump the Unstumpable.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

FOX News literally played video clips of Ted Cruz showing he's a liar during the debate.

Cruz and Rubio have been knifing each-other, while Rand knifes them both and Christie scolds them.

Jeb Bush actually looks like a passable candidate in the absence of Trump crapping on him, which can only hurt the other establishment candidates in New Hampshire.

hate to give you props but when you're right you're right

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Boosted_C5 posted:

I love this election

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I just had a great idea

What if Trump, like, took some of his money and funded a masturbatory movie about his own life, and gave out free copies at his rallies or something

It would be like '2016: Obama's America,' except people would actually see it

(The title would obviously be "Unstumpable")

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Sooooo it's safe to say that Trump made a brilliant move by skipping out on the debate, right?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

a cop posted:

Sooooo it's safe to say that Trump made a brilliant move by skipping out on the debate, right?

yah

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

a cop posted:

We have to stop. We have to stop questioning him. He is all knowing and all seeing.

You can't stump the Trump people. You just can't do it.

Don't set yourselves up for pain by holding onto the lie that Hillary and the mouth breathing general electorate are the fire wall that will save you.

There is nothing on this earth or in the heavens that can stump Trump.

Accept Lord President Trump into your hearts. Resistance is futile.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hillary probably told him what to do and she's probably the best politician of an age.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Skipping the debate is the best political move Donald Trump has made all season. He would have gotten eviscerated.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

a cop posted:

Honestly, I don't know. And unfortunately due to the uniqueness of his campaign, I don't think we'll ever know.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's obvious now that some trump supporter that works for fox, could have even been someone as lowly as the guy editing the tapes, tipped the trump campaign off about this hit job of a debate.

Trump knew all along. Why did you ever doubt him.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

eh that could never live up to the hype but it was kinda lovely all around. trump didnt produce the orgy of jingoism i was imagining and everyone else is just sort of blandly competent when he's not in the room. although admittedly I kept zoning out trying to watch two streams at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vile posted:

It's obvious now that some trump supporter that works for fox, could have even been someone as lowly as the guy editing the tapes, tipped the trump campaign off about this hit job of a debate.

Trump knew all along. Why did you ever doubt him.

No way. Roger Ailes tweet did not come from some editor. Trump stumbled into another victory by luck

• Locked thread