Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I do love Vic Garber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Stein is a little too into himself.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Stein is like my new favorite character

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
This episode is great.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Past Professor Stein had some game.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Quaaaaaiiid, open your mind.

Temple of whores?

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Carter no

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
BTW, here's actual 70's Victor Garber

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

This is seriously the best use of all these characters.

I mean except the Hawks but hey

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Anyone else watching on CTV?

The sound is completely hosed on my feed, music is wrecking any dialogue.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

American feed is fine.

Edit: He says Horus like Frank Reynolds says whores

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jan 29, 2016

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

How come this ancient religious secret Egyptian language rhymes in English?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, Sara fighting bad guys stoned.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Convenient that Savage's secret lab was in Ivy Town.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

The Hawks are terrible. I get they need them for Savage, but god are they awful.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Garber's great and seeing The Atom in action is amazing.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Pls stop telling teenagers that they're sexy and comparing them with your wife, Stein

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Heehee, it was the size of an action figure.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yay, Creepman is dead!

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

AW YESSS

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
So I mean, they just go find another Hawkman. He exists through all time, remember?

Maybe he'll be less creepy. Especially if he knows he's gonna die or something. Because he is.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

I'm so happy

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

This looks alot like Darhks house. Tied to the story, or CW budgeting?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Slandible posted:

This looks alot like Darhks house. Tied to the story, or CW budgeting?

Budget probably

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

BrianWilly posted:

This is seriously the best use of all these characters.

I mean except the Hawks but hey

Well Carter is dead so best use of him as well.

How convenient that they are stuck in 1975 though. Legends of 40 Years Ago.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
This poo poo was spectacular.

Keep Hawkman dead please.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

raditts posted:

Well Carter is dead so best use of him as well.

How convenient that they are stuck in 1975 though. Legends of 40 Years Ago.

There's still at least one episode set between now and Rip's time.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

They should've shown both parts of the pilot back to back, it would've flowed better.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

howe_sam posted:

They should've shown both parts of the pilot back to back, it would've flowed better.

They wanted the premiere bump for The 100, I can understand that.

But yeah, those two episodes were meant to be shown as a whole. Hawkman's death galvanizing the crew would've been a much better way to leave off the first impression, and that whole insane rant from Vandal Savage gives me a better sense of who he is as a villain and why we should give a poo poo about him beyond "He's Time Hitler."

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this? posted:

Haha, Sara fighting bad guys stoned.

It's her secret power up. She did steal the remaining 3 joints :420:

:rip: lovely hawkman. I was a bit disappointed that hawkgirl didn't die too. That would have been amazing for Savage to win like that in their second encounter.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

People celebrating Hawkman's death, don't forget, they can always just pull another one from the timeline.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this? posted:

People celebrating Hawkman's death, don't forget, they can always just pull another one from the timeline.

I would very much like it if every episode starts with them getting a new hawkman only for the episode to end with him dying.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
OK so you take Kendra to the ship, I'll just loving freeze this knocked out guy with my ice gun and we'll put him in a loving cage or something and then I'll freeze him again and she can stab him.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Yeah I gotta be honest, I'm still not buying Savage as any credible threat and I'm not crazy about the hoops they have to jump through to make sure the team doesn't just obliterate him on a continual basis.

Heck, he would've just flat-out died and the series would've been over this week if Hawkgirl had been the one to use the knife in the first place, instead of Hawkman. The fact that he's still around to gloat about with that lovely accent and haircut came down to pure luck.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

greatn posted:

OK so you take Kendra to the ship, I'll just loving freeze this knocked out guy with my ice gun and we'll put him in a loving cage or something and then I'll freeze him again and she can stab him.

Did they not even take the fucken dagger with them at least?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
How will Iron Man who can also shrink, a guy with the power to throw nuclear fire and fly, a guy with a gun that can lower temperatures to sub zero (although now it seems to just fire a blue laser and nothing freezes), and a guy with a gun that can fire beams of "absolute hot" possibly defeat a guy who can throw knives real good?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Episode 3 reveal, Savage is on the Time Master's review board.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

greatn posted:

How will Iron Man who can also shrink, a guy with the power to throw nuclear fire and fly, a guy with a gun that can lower temperatures to sub zero (although now it seems to just fire a blue laser and nothing freezes), and a guy with a gun that can fire beams of "absolute hot" possibly defeat a guy who can throw knives real good?

Well you see, a microchip and a wire might fall off of Iron Man Who Can Also Shrink's robot suit for some reason, and Knifey Throwy will be able to reverse engineer that into a doomsday weapon somehow.

BrianWilly posted:

Yeah I gotta be honest, I'm still not buying Savage as any credible threat and I'm not crazy about the hoops they have to jump through to make sure the team doesn't just obliterate him on a continual basis.

Heck, he would've just flat-out died and the series would've been over this week if Hawkgirl had been the one to use the knife in the first place, instead of Hawkman. The fact that he's still around to gloat about with that lovely accent and haircut came down to pure luck.

It's too bad she had to stand 30 feet away slack-jawed while that whole thing went down instead of loving helping fight the bad guy.

raditts fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jan 29, 2016

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I said it when he first appeared and I will say it again, Tiny Ray is the goddamned best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

raditts posted:

It's too bad she had to stand 30 feet away slack-jawed while that whole thing went down instead of loving helping fight the bad guy.

So a guy she doesn't like dies and doesn't bother her anymore? Sounds planned!

Sarah is so great :3:

Ray and Snart are gonna make out.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jan 29, 2016

• Locked thread