Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

fronz posted:

The Trump thing was incredibly boring.

Yeah it was just the boring kind of fascism, not the fun exciting "wow lol the world is insane" kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jewel Repetition posted:

He comes off that way, but if you actually look at his proposals and how he voted in the senate, he'd be one of the worst. Second only to Cruz.

Oh, I hate his policies but no one really agrees with him, right? He doesn't seem to have any real allies or political skills so I feel like he'd just be ineffective.

I mean, I guess if the president needs to be the Veto barrier from Congress destroying the country than I'd be scared. But I don't imagine Rand would start World War 3 and he probably couldn't do most of his domestic stuff any more effectively from the Oval Office than from the Senate floor.

I don't know, we're talking "best of the worst" here.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

I can't believe Trump is coming out on top in all of this.

CNN literally sucked his dick for an hour leading up to the Trumptacular.

FOX News literally played video clips of Ted Cruz showing he's a liar during the debate.

Cruz and Rubio have been knifing each-other, while Rand knifes them both and Christie scolds them.

Jeb Bush actually looks like a passable candidate in the absence of Trump crapping on him, which can only hurt the other establishment candidates in New Hampshire.

The last 2 winners of Iowa willingly let Trump use them as pawns in his gambit.

All Hail Lord President Trump the Unstumpable.

If Trumps wins the nomination, Megan Kelly is done for.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

NutritiousSnack posted:

If Trumps wins the nomination, Megan Kelly is done for.

Sent to Guantanamo as soon as Trump is sworn in.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Vile posted:

It was a fundraiser for vets that raised over six million dollars

That didn't make it exciting. The fact more people cared about than the debate did make it exciting and hilarious though.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

:lol:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Vile posted:

Most of it, obviously in retrospect, from his millionaire friends.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
During the debate the FBI put out the Oregon protestor shooting video

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4727157766001/fbi-releases-video-of-fatal-shooting-of-oregon-occupier/#sp=show-clips

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

Most of it, obviously in retrospect, from his millionaire friends.

Good for them

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
"Peace comes through strength" - Ben Carson, just now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!
way to go marco

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Luntz pulling a hit job

i respect that

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Narcistic.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Man, how can anyone on this planet think thats in any way legitimate.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Welp, Trump said gently caress Fox and Fox responded with gently caress Trump. I wonder if they keep this up over the weekend.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
We are too pc in this country we need to have an egotistical lunatic in charge because of ... establishment? I dunno I just kinda want a funny clown show.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

"Protester"

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Whatever you know what I mean. Armed occupier

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Cocaine

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Rexicon1 posted:

We are too pc in this country we need to have an egotistical lunatic in charge because of ... establishment? I dunno I just kinda want a funny clown show.

And by God, you shall have it.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax

Vile posted:

And what Veteran's organizations is this benefiting exactly? The last time he pulled this stunt he worked with Veteran's For A Strong America which was a single guy based out of a PO Box in South Dakota even though Trump claimed they represented "hundreds of thousands of veterans." I've seen nothing that shows me this is not more Vets as political prop bullshit.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

spooky

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Swerving to avoid an idiot who jumped in front of their SUV and then placing his hands in the air was a fatal mistake IMHO.

Should have rioted and looted the local town and chanted rancher lives matter.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZoCrowes posted:

And what Veteran's organizations is this benefiting exactly? The last time he pulled this stunt he worked with Veteran's For A Strong America which was a single guy based out of a PO Box in South Dakota even though Trump claimed they represented "hundreds of thousands of veterans." I've seen nothing that shows me this is not more Vets as political prop bullshit.

They are announcing the charities tomorrow

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
That was a joke by the way before one of the "enforcing immigration laws = genocide" crybabies has a fit.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm guessing the six mil goes to Fischer house. Has a 4 out of 4 rating on charity navigator

I'm guessing Fischer house because the Fischer family gave 75,000

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

He looks like one of those vampires pretending to be human in the terrible show Corey Stoll stars in

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Have you guys stumbled upon the Twitter rumor going around that trump has an illegitimate Muslim daughter?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Have you guys stumbled upon the Twitter rumor going around that trump has an illegitimate Muslim daughter?

This sounds kinky as gently caress

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Just proves that he thinks Muslims are great people and that maybe he should be trusted on matters related to our moon worshiping friends

Foo
May 16, 2003
Professional Sponge

A podium in the Oval Office
PRESIDENTIAL LECTERN
“looks odd”“not good”

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Boosted_C5 posted:

Swerving to avoid an idiot who jumped in front of their SUV and then placing his hands in the air was a fatal mistake IMHO.

Should have rioted and looted the local town and chanted rancher lives matter.

I guess no one can claim that that cop didn't put his life on the line. Pretty disgusting, like all cop videos I see really.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Is America great again yet?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I didn't get to watch the sans Trump debate, but how much of it was the other candidates Julius Caesaring Cruz? Because that's all I wanted out of it

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!
Marco got really mad. You wouldnt like him when hes mad. Mostly because he stutters and his face turns red.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Patter Song posted:

Is America great again yet?

It's getting there.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I didn't get to watch the sans Trump debate, but how much of it was the other candidates Julius Caesaring Cruz? Because that's all I wanted out of it

there was a delightful moment where they were talking about each other's amnesty records and bush basically went "i am a piece of poo poo just like rubio lol" and rubio didnt know what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Despera posted:

Marco got really mad. You wouldnt like him when hes mad. Mostly because he stutters and his face turns red.

We're his ears also red

• Locked thread