Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sighnoceros
Mar 11, 2007
:qq: GOONS ARE MEAN :qq:
I believe the bobcat was outside of the new, closer barricade. Someone earlier posted a picture of it being driven away on a flatbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I love that the aerial video they released is just ambiguous enough that true believers will still see what they want to see. Pro tier trolling by the FBI.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

staberind posted:

@occupiedburns is the guy that tweete he was crying an going to ram the cops, an later sai they were very nice and it was all cool.
He's also an old coot who lives near the sanctuary and drove up there to tell them to quit being idiots. He certainly doesn't agree with their agenda and just wants the birds to be safe.

Stay safe crazy old dude.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Gabriel Pope posted:

I love that the aerial video they released is just ambiguous enough that true believers will still see what they want to see. Pro tier trolling by the FBI.

There's another version here where you can see pretty clearly what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWxTnIF7vP0

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I am so loving beyond happy that this went down while I've had off from work.

Usually I've been having my coffee with music and bullshit internet garbage, and now I can listen to crazy people 24/7

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the floundering fathers

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the bums of liberty

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

four score zero kills one death

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

so is anyone left at the refuge or did they finally all leave/get arrested?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

FuhrerHat posted:

four score zero kills one death

3rd times the charm hot drat

Budget Dracula posted:

4 left

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Finicum posted:

Review of the book LaVoy Finicum wrote;

“We should be free to make stupid choices if we want and then be allowed to experience the full weight of those choices."

Its too good. The 'Merca he wanted exists already and he proved it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Bombadilillo posted:

Its too good. The 'Merca he wanted exists already and he proved it.

He was the change he wanted to see.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
be free tarp ghost

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Who propogated the idea of drawing across your body being a brill thing to do

Ain't no one seen an episode of Gunsmoke or something

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

:woop:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dely Apple posted:

they all loved Die Hard but nobody can reach behind their back

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015

Mercury_Storm posted:

There's another version here where you can see pretty clearly what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWxTnIF7vP0

My new favorite video!

I am surprised he didn't just shoot himself the way he fumbles like a complete moron. His last words were "mercia"

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Budget Dracula posted:

I don't think they're in the buildings anymore. They moved outside and set up camp on the road nearby. Obviously they picked a spot with a hill on each side of the road because that's the least defensible position anyone could think of. I'm surprised Geekneck didn't mention this since he's probably played ARMA2 but he was probably afraid of pissing off Fatty McGee.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dely Apple posted:

The point of a cross draw holster is to have an extra gun in an emergency. My uncle did quickdrawing as a sport for several years and has one, but only as a fun curiosa.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I hope a really bad snow storm comes about and just flushes them straight out from ice and cold.

That would be fun.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

EorayMel posted:

I hope a really bad snow storm comes about and just flushes them straight out from ice and cold.

That would be fun.

Obama's weather manipulators can make this happen.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Lodin posted:

I don't think they're in the buildings anymore. They moved outside and set up camp on the road nearby.

-Chubster Commamdo: We were just here camping officer. We never seiged a building. That was those other guys!! Cuckoo cuckoo ifyaknowwhatimean. Right? :rolleyes:
- Federal Agent: thank you for the intel citizen. You are free to go! :)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The FBI should just bring in a fire engine with a boom.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

InterFaced posted:

When this started there was a thread and there were a few posters defending the actions and positions of these patriots, accusing those of us who think they are dumb of being urban hipsters who don't understand land issues in the west. Since all the patriots have since proven themselves to be terminally stupid and/or cowardly if any of you guys are still reading this thread I'd like to say lol, gently caress you.

people were defending the rancher who was being sent to jail for some silly crap that was supposed to have been resolved a few years ago, not these weirdos

and said rancher told them to go home from day 1 because even he didn't like those weirdos

also said rancher was not in trouble over a few thousand dollars, like tarp man

unless I missed the people actually defending these weirdos, then in that case, my bad

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The FBI should just bring in a fire engine with a boom.

They're going to need one to wash the smell out anyway

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Just sayin', when the Bundy thing first went down I was totally against the BLM showing up like it was Waco 2.0

All this time later and look where we are

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Yeah its hard to imagine how idiot rednecks who pranced around with guns and got away without getting hosed by the law in any way would think they could get away with it again. I'm still waiting for someone to make that old racist motherfucking welfare queen Cliven Bundy pay his bills.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

I hate yankees posted:

people were defending the rancher who was being sent to jail for some silly crap that was supposed to have been resolved a few years ago, not these weirdos

most people's defense of jailed rancher was based on lovely information. it wasn't just "a judge" and it wasn't double jeoprady, it was a full-fledged appeal by the feds to a higher court to increase the sentence. In the beginning all the coverage (by super-conservative outlets) was reporting it like some judge just decided that they should go back to prison after they had already served their time. Nope, it was an appeal and the appeal just took longer than the year they were locked up.

but it took a while for any real, truthful reporting to publish the story because two ranchers going to prison for arson wasn't anyhting more than a local story until these idiots decided to have their rebellion about it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Idiot rednecks they get guns and drink beer with each other and they rack up over 30,000 years worth of charges and suddenly your tax dollars are smashing into them on welfare checks or chasing the feds around while they sprint around desperately hauling away half a AR-15 . When I was younger I had to go out into the fields at dusk and shoot them with a rifle so they wouldn't damage all my property. I had to call 911 on a redneck when he got tangled up in my barb wired fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has called the police on rednecks. you don't even need to tattle on them anymore they're more than capable of incarcerating themselves and there's always 7 or 8 more Cletus's ready to replace them. Jail all the rednecks and confiscate their guns is whatnibalways say.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Klyith posted:

most people's defense of jailed rancher was based on lovely information. it wasn't just "a judge" and it wasn't double jeoprady, it was a full-fledged appeal by the feds to a higher court to increase the sentence. In the beginning all the coverage (by super-conservative outlets) was reporting it like some judge just decided that they should go back to prison after they had already served their time. Nope, it was an appeal and the appeal just took longer than the year they were locked up.

but it took a while for any real, truthful reporting to publish the story because two ranchers going to prison for arson wasn't anyhting more than a local story until these idiots decided to have their rebellion about it.
Also one of the fires they started was to hide some pretty extreme poaching.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
https://www.twitter.com/Montel_Williams/status/693112807697563648

Even YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER is pissed

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So the Bundy retards are paying the people of Oregon back for the $100,000 a day this cost, right?

Haha, just kidding. We the people are just going to keep footing these welfare queens' bills.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

wrong guy

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
Bah who's the cowliphate now, fry?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'd like the mugshot of that dude with the horse who was wearing an american flag and carrying an american flag. Please satan, give me this mugshot.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
Here's your bottomless pit of insanity today:

http://www.endtimesnewsreport.com/

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

so, is Tarpy ok? with goons being all sarcastic and making jokes, i can't tell anymore

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

theultimo posted:

lol thanks for the white beardy JC Denton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

theultimo posted:

This is almost inspiring to be like LRon Hubbard to see how far you can go with followers and compete against other people trying to do the same thing. Then whoever has the most in 5 years buys the winner a McDonalds happy meal.