Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

NEW POLL IOWA -- 100% MARGIN OF ERROR

Never has any editorial comic been more accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Rorus Raz posted:

I get the feeling we're going to see a lot of this

Ugh gently caress off Beeler

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

If only...

Rorus Raz posted:

Well, yeah. You got a problem with that, Beeler? Maybe you should get less fat, and also less transphobic.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Wow, thanks Lester!! As a trans guy who is fine with looking like a lady, but prefers to be treated like and gendered as a dude, I never see people like myself depicted anywhere--but clearly Lester is fighting for trans visibility for the least represented!!!!

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

God, when Asmussen hits he just clobbers it out of the fukkin park, doesn't he?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

THESE NEW DESIGNS FOR DOLLS ARE INTOLERABLY INCLUSIVE AND ARE AMERICA'S SHAME - A grown man

This is going to end with another one of these cartoonists admitting to being a Brony, isn't it? My money's on Gary McCoy.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The sloth caption begged for a comparison to Jeb's low energy or Carson's sleepiness.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
otoh the "american" one is spot-on

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

D.N. Nation posted:

This is going to end with another one of these cartoonists admitting to being a Brony, isn't it? My money's on Gary McCoy.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Indeed, hence "another."

I miss that guy.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Rorus Raz posted:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Rorus Raz posted:

And I expect a lot of AGC as cartoonists wildly and wordlessly gesture at minority individuals and wait for the readers to clutch their pearls and rush to the fainting couch.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This reminded me of an old favorite of this thread:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

drat, can't believe they cut Ken's Mattel logo off.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Rorus Raz posted:

I hate these "Doll slightly different" cartoons. Heaven forbid there be toys that depict different body types or that transwomans get positive representation.

Also, as far as I know there isn't even going to be a trans barbie so that's two cartoonist in a row who've taken potshots at transwomen for no reason.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A lot of people's brains seem to have been seriously broken by "Bruce Jenner is now a woman?????"

Like, I don't think she specifically really even getting media play anymore, but we're still seeing plenty of snarky things from old geezers suggesting that everyone in the future is going to reverse their gender now because one famous person did it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sagebrush posted:

A lot of people's brains seem to have been seriously broken by "Bruce Jenner is now a woman?????"

Like, I don't think she specifically really even getting media play anymore, but we're still seeing plenty of snarky things from old geezers suggesting that everyone in the future is going to reverse their gender now because one famous person did it.

But two men having sex? How does that work? It's gross!!

Also, bring on the lesbians! They're totally ok, unless of course they want to get married because that's just wrong for some reason

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

So we're currently sitting at two "Trans people exist" punchlines so far.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Whatever happened to this dork?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Moon Slayer posted:

Went to an incredibly lovely law school, hasn't been seen since.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I hate these "Doll slightly different" cartoons. Heaven forbid there be toys that depict different body types or that transwomans get positive representation.

Also, as far as I know there isn't even going to be a trans barbie so that's two cartoonist in a row who've taken potshots at transwomen for no reason.

the moment blacks get their barbies is just a slippery slope to our children treating trans ppl with respect and kindness WHICH IS OBVS BAD

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Moon Slayer posted:

I think he graduated and got married.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Samuel Clemens posted:

I think he graduated and got married.

OK, I chuckled.

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)

Pretty sure its about this:

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/florida-supreme-court-approves-overhaul-of-gerrymandered-congressional-maps/

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

I just realized Ted Cruz looks a lot like a Tasmanian devil and I thought you peeps would appreciate that:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"Here are some stupid jokes because I am stupid." - Hillary Clinton - A conservative cartoonist

CowHammer
Feb 18, 2013

This is breaking my brain. What the hell is that yellow section that the note is nailed to? The door seems like it would fit between that and the left side of the door frame, but the frame extends past it. I wonder at what point he realized he hosed up, then said "eh screw it. It's an editorial cartoon and no one cares."

This man clearly has a lot of money already considering his nifty shapechanging suit.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Abyssal Squid posted:

I just realized Ted Cruz looks a lot like a Tasmanian devil and I thought you peeps would appreciate that:

Yeah, that checks out.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Abyssal Squid posted:

I dunno, that Tasmanian devil looks cute whereas Ted Cruz has a very punchable face.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Abyssal Squid posted:

Nah, he looks like a mutant penguin.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

the best thing I've ever found on tumblr:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I dunno I can imagine quite a bit

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Iron Crowned posted:

But two men having sex? How does that work? It's gross!!

Also, bring on the lesbians! They're totally ok, unless of course they want to get married because that's just wrong for some reason

No getting married is fine, to me. After they grow out of their horse poo poo.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Abyssal Squid posted:

Woah! Huge slam on Tasmanian devils out of nowhere.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
Ted Cruz is a blobfish. There can be no debate about this.
https://twitter.com/nightlyshow/status/692567779577315328

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

I feel like, to make the universe more fair, Tinsley and JRRose! should just switch jobs. JRRose! could spend his day making "leaf me alone" jokes all day and Tinsley would stop putting racist poo poo into the funny pages on a two week delay. I feel like everyone involved would be more happy with that arrangement.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
Most accurate observation about Ted Cruz's looks

https://twitter.com/nevona/status/580455180916912129

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

beepsandboops posted:

Most accurate observation about Ted Cruz's looks