Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

LtSmash posted:

Skyrim is limited to about 3.2gb of ram but that is so so much more than a ps3's 256mb. Keeping track of cells and whatnot doesn't take a ton of memory but it does add up.

IIRC if you don't enter a cell for 3 or maybe 10 days it soft resets where it removes bodies and dropped crap. After 30 the engine does a full reset and clears everything that's not flagged NoReset. The next time you enter the cell it will spawn them as new spawns. I think the USKP fixes bugs with the body cleanup script though.

Well, this sounds great! To keep my immersion, I'm going to chalk up any and all body and item management to Tamriel's version of the Auditors from the Discworld series, except useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I decided to switch to a battlemage playstyle mid-playthrough (mostly to get some use out of Apocalypse and Lost Grimoire in my load order), and my spells hit like wet noodles. Is there a way to level Destruction up a bit (preferably no console shenanigans or the Telekinesis fast travel trick)?

I'm using SPERG, if that helps.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The best spells for levelling up destruction are rune spells.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I would add Forgotten Magic Redone if you are just starting with magic use, since the spells level up the more you use them. I used that mod to replace Grimoire since it's a little broken/overpowered imo.

hampig
Feb 11, 2004
...curioser and curioser...

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I decided to switch to a battlemage playstyle mid-playthrough (mostly to get some use out of Apocalypse and Lost Grimoire in my load order), and my spells hit like wet noodles. Is there a way to level Destruction up a bit (preferably no console shenanigans or the Telekinesis fast travel trick)?

You can shoot the fiery horse until destruction is at the level you want, I think. Alternative is to go one-hand/spell, which SPERG supports really well, and use spells until you have to get serious and use your sword.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

This isn't really a modding thing but I've been trying, for the first time, playing Skyrim as a pure swordsman, not using any ranged weapons or spells ever, and only as many health potions as I can scavenge. It's by far the most difficult thing I've tried yet in this game. Fighting archers or mages is pretty tough, and fighting dragons is drat near impossible. I am using a couple of decent followers, which is the only reason I've lived past like level 5. They have saved my rear end countless times. It really gives me a reason to look for good swords though. I actually got excited about receiving a Skyforge weapon from the Companions!

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Nerd Of Prey posted:

This isn't really a modding thing but I've been trying, for the first time, playing Skyrim as a pure swordsman, not using any ranged weapons or spells ever, and only as many health potions as I can scavenge. It's by far the most difficult thing I've tried yet in this game. Fighting archers or mages is pretty tough, and fighting dragons is drat near impossible. I am using a couple of decent followers, which is the only reason I've lived past like level 5. They have saved my rear end countless times. It really gives me a reason to look for good swords though. I actually got excited about receiving a Skyforge weapon from the Companions!

Weird. I haven't played anything but this and once you hit a certain point you have to seriously bump up the difficulty or you just one shot everything.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

On Terra Firma posted:

Weird. I haven't played anything but this and once you hit a certain point you have to seriously bump up the difficulty or you just one shot everything.

Well, I could add that I started by seriously bumping up the difficulty. I was playing on master but I had to bump it down. I was getting one-shotted by bear cubs and poo poo.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
So I'm one of those people the thread title describes really well - I have literally spent more time downloading/installing/configuring mods than actually playing Skyrim. Recently I decided just just wipe it all and start over and actually seriously consider giving the game a go. Does anyone have any suggestions for cool little flavour/gameplay mods I should get before I start (that aren't in the OP)? I already have the bigger mods like Frostfall and such, I'm thinking of more minor stuff that I might have overlooked.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Can't recommend SPERG enough

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Destruction mages are the dumb jocks of magic school. Get hip with the subtler arcane arts, maaaaaan.

Speaking of which, I'm currently playing a spellswordy bloke with Apocalypse (because it's been ages since I played a magic user, and I wanted to RP my way through College Days and Immersive College of Winterhold), and holy moly there are some really fun, useful, mid-level support spells in there.

Lately if I get ambushed on the road, I'll use Ocato's Recital to auto-trigger a couple of defensive circle spells, then hit my enemy with Lamb of Mara, and suddenly my old Beardy McWrinklyass wizard is a tanky melee wild man.

Also I just discovered Illusory Flames, which is amazing at hammering down an enemy's health quickly, provided I have a follower or two that can make a killing blow before my magic runs out. The spell's smoldering effect makes me smile every time.

Having a blast with other gimmicks, too. Creating angry phantom twins. Swapping places with folks just as I'm jumping off a cliff. Magically kidnapping a single enemy away from his friends for a one-on-one duel in an isolated corner of Vaermina's plane. And my skills are only in the 50s; can't wait to see what the upper tiers have to offer.

In conclusion, whoa magic is actually fun, who woulda thunk?

edit: Oh and SPERG's bristleback companion is the best, coolest friend a wizardboy could have, and if you say otherwise we'll fight you.

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jan 28, 2016

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Trustworthy posted:

Lately if I get ambushed on the road, I'll use Ocato's Recital to auto-trigger a couple of defensive circle spells, then hit my enemy with Lamb of Mara, and suddenly my old Beardy McWrinklyass wizard is a tanky melee god.

I had Ocato's Recital loaded up with Salamander Touch from Forgotten Magic for a while, and things were basically dying before I even noticed them. Kind of dangerous in towns, though. (I swear, I didn't realize that chicken was actually the Mayor of Solitude, quit chasing me!)

potaties
Apr 8, 2005

meow meow
I wish I could get DyndoLOD to work right, but I think my computer's capabilities combined with an already massive load order are just too much. It seems to work fine at first (and drat does it look good), but saves made in exterior cells will refuse to load, ever. Infinite loading screen every time. It doesn't matter if I generate Low/Med/High either. But it runs at about 50-60 FPS without it, so I figured my system would be able to handle it.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Cheshire Cat posted:

So I'm one of those people the thread title describes really well - I have literally spent more time downloading/installing/configuring mods than actually playing Skyrim. Recently I decided just just wipe it all and start over and actually seriously consider giving the game a go. Does anyone have any suggestions for cool little flavour/gameplay mods I should get before I start (that aren't in the OP)? I already have the bigger mods like Frostfall and such, I'm thinking of more minor stuff that I might have overlooked.

Here are some of my favorite tiny quality of life mods:
Filled Pots - puts a chance of having some food in all those empty pots you see in camps and kitchens
Better Bee Hive - puts honey and more honeycombs in beehives and adds some brewing recipes
Two mods that make farmers & mine foremen sell items
Learn Alchemy From Recipes
Various mods to make annoying sounds less annoying: Hush Doggy, Bard Instrumentals Only, No More Noisy Meridia Light Beam

Less tiny but I couldn't imagine playing without it:
Jaxonz Positioner if you have any desire to decorate a house

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Dynamic Things will give you experience for hitting training dummies or archery targets with spells. You can even adjust how much experience you get.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I know that the general opinion of this thread is Nexus > Workshop, and I get that. That being said, why the loving hell is it SO difficult to find a mod you're looking for through the Steam (workshop) interface? Almost every search I do comes up empty, BUT searching for "<mod name> workshop" in Google finds it right away.

For example, Dovakhin Hideout. I know I misspelled Dovahkin, but if I just search "Hideout" in the workshop, nothing, despite the fact that it's actually on there. :psyduck:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

LtSmash posted:

Skyrim is limited to about 3.2gb of ram but that is so so much more than a ps3's 256mb. Keeping track of cells and whatnot doesn't take a ton of memory but it does add up.

IIRC if you don't enter a cell for 3 or maybe 10 days it soft resets where it removes bodies and dropped crap. After 30 the engine does a full reset and clears everything that's not flagged NoReset. The next time you enter the cell it will spawn them as new spawns. I think the USKP fixes bugs with the body cleanup script though.
Is there a way to just flag everything NoReset but still have the soft reset cleanup? I am intellectually attracted to the idea of a finite Skyrim, even if in practice I don't go back to dungeons so it's not like it matters that things respawn. I'd love to have stuff able to go away but not ever able to come back under any circumstances.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I know that the general opinion of this thread is Nexus > Workshop, and I get that. That being said, why the loving hell is it SO difficult to find a mod you're looking for through the Steam (workshop) interface? Almost every search I do comes up empty, BUT searching for "<mod name> workshop" in Google finds it right away.

For example, Dovakhin Hideout. I know I misspelled Dovahkin, but if I just search "Hideout" in the workshop, nothing, despite the fact that it's actually on there. :psyduck:

That's the universe trying to tell you not to use that website.

hampig
Feb 11, 2004

potaties posted:

I wish I could get DyndoLOD to work right, but I think my computer's capabilities combined with an already massive load order are just too much. It seems to work fine at first (and drat does it look good), but saves made in exterior cells will refuse to load, ever. Infinite loading screen every time. It doesn't matter if I generate Low/Med/High either. But it runs at about 50-60 FPS without it, so I figured my system would be able to handle it.

I figure you already know this given you're trying DynDOLOD, but still - using both SKSE memory patch and ENBoost? You haven't messed with uGridstoload or anything? Also try disabling anything else that messes with LOD maybe. Skymills and Skyfalls comes to mind and reset to default ini settings?

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Does anyone have any suggestions for cool little flavour/gameplay mods I should get before I start (that aren't in the OP)?

Follower Commentary Overhaul and Guard Dialogue Overhaul - Followers talk more and guard talk less, using and reusing vanilla assets.

NPC Smarter Water AI - NPCs cross water to attack you, good stuff.

Non-Automatic Skill Books, No Animals Report Crimes, Auto-Unequip Ammo, and Easier lockpicking - without cheating do exactly what they say.

Dynamic Stealth is in beta but seems to work pretty well. Good with Better Stealth AI for followers.

Winterhold Expanded Ruins is great for flavour if you're not using (or can't run, like me :() town overhauls like Dawn of Skyrim or JK's Skyrim.

hampig fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jan 29, 2016

potaties
Apr 8, 2005

meow meow

hampig posted:

I figure you already know this given you're trying DynDOLOD, but still - using both SKSE memory patch and ENBoost? You haven't messed with uGridstoload or anything? Also try disabling anything else that messes with LOD maybe. Skymills and Skyfalls comes to mind and reset to default ini settings?

Yep, SKSE's memory patch is on, ENBoost is also on, uGridsToLoad is at 5, SkyFalls and SkyMills disabled in MO. I have a ton of extra lands, like Elsweyr, Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, etc. so I'm sorta wondering if it has something to do with those. I've tried both wizard and advanced installs, and generally I just right-click, select all for the lands to generate. That shouldn't affect stability in Tamriel, though, right? Just the 'Tamriel' checkbox would affect it, I think. But it, and the rest of the load order, makes it take ages to generate LOD, like 1-2 hours. It could be a matter of "too many mods" or maybe even "too many script-heavy mods" or something.

hampig
Feb 11, 2004
Could be, I'm on a GTX570 and i5-2500K and I get ILS as soon as I start running too many of (Frostfall, Footsteps, Enhanced Blood Textures) or other script heavy mods. The other thing you could try doing is running Memory Blocks Log and following Sheson's instruction to tweak your memory settings, since ILS is the main thing the patch is supposed to address.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
FWIW I had to remove Interesting NPCs and Amazing Follower Tweaks because they gave me severe crashing issues for unknown reasons.

pyro_archvile
Oct 2, 2011

Not actually an Arch-Vile

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=7611

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I did find it (through Google), but thanks.

Man, why does the Workshop suck so much? Like... it SHOULD be great, it has all the ingredients to be fantastic, and yet poo poo like this happens. :psyduck:

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
So, modders... Say I wanted remote access to a specific container that already exists in-game. What would be the easiest, lowest overhead way to go about that?

Some sort of spell that opens the container's inventory when cast? An object that could be triggered from inside my inventory?

I was thinking about hijacking an existing Bag of Holding mod and changing the container reference to the specific chest I need, but I spent an hour last night just trying to get my CK to open the mod script in question without choking.

I'm really hoping to find the path of least resistance here. FWIW I'm proficient with CK basics but am total poo poo when it comes to scripting.

In case anyone's curious, I'm trying to let my wizard remotely put items into the 'sell' chest of his (player-run) magic shop. Via magic wormhole or whatever; I love realism and all, but I need to cut down on the back-and-forth a bit. I want to start filling up the sell chest from the field, so I can just swing by once in a while to check in and pick up my earnings.

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jan 29, 2016

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Is there a way to just flag everything NoReset but still have the soft reset cleanup? I am intellectually attracted to the idea of a finite Skyrim, even if in practice I don't go back to dungeons so it's not like it matters that things respawn. I'd love to have stuff able to go away but not ever able to come back under any circumstances.
Selfquoting - it actually looks like SkyTweak has respawn timer settings that might do this, and Immersive Creatures also seems to include something for it. In case anyone else cares.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

Trustworthy posted:

I'm trying to let my wizard remotely put items into the 'sell' chest of his (player-run) magic shop.

!!

This is the first I've heard about having your own shop and holy poo poo this is right up my alley of becoming a massive land baron. Google has me guessing it is that Druken Dragon mod?

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

doctor 7 posted:

!!

This is the first I've heard about having your own shop and holy poo poo this is right up my alley of becoming a massive land baron. Google has me guessing it is that Druken Dragon mod?

I actually use a mod called Adura's Merchant Mod, which for some stupid reason is only available on the Steam Workshop (although you can always subscribe to it or whatever, copy the files, unsubscribe, repackage the files, and install it like a non-insane person through a normal rear end mod manager.

It's a sweet little mod, abandoned before it could reach its full potential, IMO, but still pretty nuanced, functional, and reliable for what it is.

What it is, is a mod that lets you purchase and set up player-owned market stalls in any of four cities. Then you toss your cheap vendor trash in a sales chest, which puts it on the market. You need to staff your booth for merchandise to sell, though, so you can sit there like a sap and wait. Or if you're a thane, you can tell your housecarl to sit there like a sap. Or your spouse. Or (my pref) hire the town's mod-added, out-of-work shopkeeper NPC to handle business, for a highly immersive 10% commission on sales.

When you start, you can only sell cheap goods, but over time your merchant skill levels up and can sell more and more expensive items. Eventually you'll gain the ability to customize the look of your barebones stall. There are a couple options in each city, i.e., in Whiterun, you can skin your stall as either an alchemy shop or a weapons vendor, or leave it plain. In Riften there's a fishery booth set-up and one for treasure hunterish artifacts. Solitude has a jeweler set-up and something else but ehhh who gives a poo poo about Solitude. Windhelm has a hunter/trapper and a magic item dealer option.

The "decked out" specialty booths are still pretty barebones, with lots of empty space. The modder clearly had bigger ideas than what she/he actually got around to. If you care about immersion and flavor and poo poo like I do, you'll want to use an object placer mod or the Creation Kit to decorate them further.

IIRC there's some additional higher level booth customization, but I just reinstalled Skyrim after a break and haven't gotten far enough yet to refresh my memory. I believe you can set your booth up to accept trades that relate to your specialty booth type. For example, sell swords in Whiterun, and you can set things up to occasionally get ingots in your money chest in addition to gold.

One of the biggest limitations of the shop set-up is that there's a limit to how many objects you can put in your sales chest at a time. Considering stall size and what the scripts have to do behind the scenes, it's a tolerable and arguably realistic limit--like, maybe 30? 50? But it means you'll have to stop by and restock often if you want to keep making money.

Until I figure out a way to access that chest remotely via modding customization, I usually just stop by after clearing out a dungeon to drop off a bunch of loot. I pick up my gold from the last time around, flog what doesn't fit in my sales chest off to vendors, then head back out for my next adventure.

I should mention that the sales mechanics are all under the hood, not actually represented in your booth display. The visual and mechanical elements of the vendor booths are basically independent. Regardless of how you've skinned your booth, all your stock-in-the box will slowly deplete over the course of a couple days, and gold will trickle into your money box.

Over the years, I've uses this mod a lot, and I've come to really like the placement and look of the Whiterun and Riften stalls. They're both close to the marketplace proper, and seem to fit in well with the rest of the town. Solitude's is... okay; kind of hanging out by the Bard's College.

The placement of the Windhelm stall is pretty poo poo; it's awkwardly jammed up in the fancy residential district by Hjerim that buyers wouldn't visit, and in a way that the neighborhood association would never stand for.

So during my current playthrough--my first mage in ages--I took to the Creation Kit and made it more to my taste. In conjunction with Nernie's Thief Pack (which, in addition to spiffing up the Riften Canal, brings some life to the Grey Quarter with a few unobtrusive Dunmer shops and a tiny purchasable player home shack), I made the beginnings of a cool little magic shop with a stall nestled just outside, between the shop and my favorite (Nernie's-added) bookstore. I already loved the Grey Quarter, and now my mage can be a part of it, unloading trinkets to his seedy Dunmer associate as he makes his way between from archaeological digs and the College library.

Okay I'm gonna stop rambling now. But check out Adura's and check out Nernie's and UNNNNNNNNGH AIN'T SKYRIM MODDING GREAT???

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jan 29, 2016

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008

Trustworthy posted:

So, modders... Say I wanted remote access to a specific container that already exists in-game. What would be the easiest, lowest overhead way to go about that?

Saw this mod called Skyrim OneChest hosted on the 'Slab a while back, no idea how/if it works but it sounds like exactly what you wanted.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

Ok so I guess there is a number of merchant mods out there then. Is there a "best" one out there?

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
So I've started using Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, and it's overall pretty great, but with one exception. For Hearthfire homes, I need Animal Tallow to make wall scones and lights, but I can't find it anywhere. From what I understand, it's created by cooking Bear or Fox fat, but as luck would have it, I can't find either anywhere in the wild or for sale from vendors. Anyone have this trouble with that, or know a workaround? I just wanna have a nice looking home. :(

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Sintax posted:

FWIW I had to remove Interesting NPCs and Amazing Follower Tweaks because they gave me severe crashing issues for unknown reasons.

I've been having crashing issues and use AFT, mostly out of habit since I rarely use companions.. Anything special needed to uninstall it on a current game?

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Mr. Owl posted:

Saw this mod called Skyrim OneChest hosted on the 'Slab a while back, no idea how/if it works but it sounds like exactly what you wanted.

Holy poo poo, that is EXACTLY what I want. I'll give it a closer look this weekend to see if it plays nice with everything, but... thank you!

Obviously I should have been searching for "amazing chest mods" on Lover's Lab as a first resort. Live and learn, I guess. :allears:

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

CascadeBeta posted:

So I've started using Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, and it's overall pretty great, but with one exception. For Hearthfire homes, I need Animal Tallow to make wall scones and lights, but I can't find it anywhere. From what I understand, it's created by cooking Bear or Fox fat, but as luck would have it, I can't find either anywhere in the wild or for sale from vendors. Anyone have this trouble with that, or know a workaround? I just wanna have a nice looking home. :(

I don't know why the author of that mod found it necessary to gently caress with recipes that have nothing to do with alchemy or cooking. It seems like a real jackass move to just start adding poo poo to unrelated areas.

Anyhow, you should be able to just open the console and type 'help tallow 4' and find the item id to add some to your inventory (player.additem XXXXXXXXX [amount you want])

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

graynull posted:

I don't know why the author of that mod found it necessary to gently caress with recipes that have nothing to do with alchemy or cooking. It seems like a real jackass move to just start adding poo poo to unrelated areas.

Anyhow, you should be able to just open the console and type 'help tallow 4' and find the item id to add some to your inventory (player.additem XXXXXXXXX [amount you want])

Perfect, thank you.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Cantorsdust posted:

I've been having crashing issues and use AFT, mostly out of habit since I rarely use companions.. Anything special needed to uninstall it on a current game?

I think I remember seeing that you can uninstall without incident, just dismiss any followers first.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Is it safe to use EFF's recruit feature on Serana? I want to teach her some new spells.

Speaking of spells, here's a couple of magic mods that add new spells:

Lost Grimoire: Adds cool spells (such as one that turns an enemy into a "bomb" that goes off after several seconds)

Elemental Destruction Magic Complements the fire ice and frost trio with earth, water, and wind-based spells, there's a version that doesn't add additional perks that plays nice with whatever perk overhaul you have.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

doctor 7 posted:

Ok so I guess there is a number of merchant mods out there then. Is there a "best" one out there?

I like Your Market Stall because you aren't tied to one city -- or even to the outdoors, you can slap it down inside a building if you want. You get a rug, a chest, and a chair and the rug populates with some of the items in your sale chest. You can automatically sell to NPCs or you can haggle with them and if you successfully haggle it raises your speech. Also you can have a follower man the stall so you can run off and play. They'll automatically quit at 8pm and join up with you, and I think if you don't tell them to stop working they'll go back out at 8am the next day but I don't remember for sure on that point. It's best paired with a mod that gives NPCs more money and I think there's one linked on the mod page but the one I'm using is something like More NPC Pocket Money or something like that (I'm sure you can search and find it), and it doesn't hurt to have more NPCs running around as well so you have more customers. Someone made an add-on that gives you an awning but I haven't tried it out yet.

It's definitely more flea-market or traveling merchant style vs having a full stand or store but IMO the benefit is carrying it with you and being able to set it up pretty much anywhere that there are people rather than having to cart all your poo poo back to a particular city. When I was using it, since I'm using various mods that end up making most of the inns really crowded in the evening I'd set up for a few hours inside the inn rather than having to sit outside. If you set up inside a building it does make your displayed items "belong" to the building's owner but they go back to normal when you pack the stall up.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

CascadeBeta posted:

I didn't know it was used for the Hearthfire stuff but I've got a pretty big pile of animal tallow/animal fat collected from pretty much every wild creature I've killed so far. Are you using Hunterborn? Because it combines pretty well with CACO and lets you harvest materials from that mod from all the game you kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

graynull posted:

You must be new to the Skyrim modding scene.

:spergin:

• Locked thread