Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avalinka
Nov 4, 2009

Cuckoo posted:

But I have a weird, also guy-ish problem. When I'm alone jerking (jilling?) I cum WAY too fast. Like in about a minute. I know part of the problem is likely my vibrator - this doesn't happen when I'm with a partner, I still get off fairly quickly but can easily keep going until we're both happy. When I'm alone though, after one I'm done. While it's nice for discreet purposes to get the whole thing over with quickly, it's also a little annoying to have all the prepwork done only to shoot off too fast. On the other side if I get rid of my vibrator, I have trouble climaxing at all - probably not due to the vibrations, as a guy works just as well, but more likely because fingers aren't enough penetration.

This problem is apparently so uncommon nothing on Google has an answer, at least for women.

I'm like this when I use my dildo and usually just take a few minutes then go again. But you might want to practise edging yourself by getting close then slowing/stopping etc if it's an issue for you.

Also apparently when he's alone my husband can cum in under a couple of minutes which he has never ever done with me. There's definitely a mental component to it, you don't have to think about if you're cumming too soon or taking too long or is she enjoying it still or has she cum yet when you're by yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

At least for me, I think it might also have something to do with the fact that I often only start masturbating when I'm SUPER horny and have worked myself up into a metaphorical lather, whereas I try to initiate sexual contact with a partner quite a while before that.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

What are some natural ways to reduce sex drive without reducing testosterone? In a man-type body setup. And not like permanently or 100 to zero, just need to take the edge off...

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

black.lion posted:

What are some natural ways to reduce sex drive without reducing testosterone? In a man-type body setup. And not like permanently or 100 to zero, just need to take the edge off...

Jerk off more? There's not a ton you can do.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

Well it's affecting my mood, someone I know has suggested camphor oil, is that a thing? Or is this one of those issues where I'm just supposed to get over it?

e: I have tried "jerk off more" it brings marginal if any success

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jerk off better, then.

gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Beaten into submission by my fiance
Pillbug
You could also get out of shape by not working out and increasing your caloric intake. You could also take up a MMO as a hobby and get sucked into that. Killing a loved one and being depressed about it could also help.

Or just jerk more

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

gariig posted:

You could also get out of shape by not working out and increasing your caloric intake. You could also take up a MMO as a hobby and get sucked into that. Killing a loved one and being depressed about it could also help.

Or just jerk more

I've tried all of these and none of them work. Also the first and second go hand-in-hand. And eventually lead to the third.

Also being in federal prison for murder only aggravates the issue.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Have you actually gotten a blood test for your testosterone levels? Serious question. A lot of people thought I had low testosterone and after a blood test I'm pretty much perfectly average.

Stress works pretty well over any medication to reduce libido. Take on a second full-time job. 100+ hour weeks made me crave sleep more than anything else.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

No but I'm not concerned that my testosterone levels are low, I'm trying avoid them being low. I want all my testosterone, and all the stuff I can find to read says "eat soy/be a vegetarian/etc." in order to lower sex drive, reasoning for each being that it naturally lowers your testosterone levels.

I want to care less about sex, but still have all the testosterone. Or some mental exercises to help me be okay with having sex less than twice a day. Just don't like being in a bad mood about it and I don't think it's fair to my SO (to be in a bad mood bc we only have sex four times a week...); not sure what to do ja know?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Have some Goddamn self control and/or turn 30.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
SSRIs and/or jackin' it

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Maybe pick up a hobby? I usually get horny when I'm bored.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Statistically, if you're loving 4 times / week, you're probably in the top 25% percentile for couples worldwide perhaps because 10%+ of all couples at any moment are in their honeymoon phase, I dunno. What's average doesn't matter as much as whether you're happy (although I may have to wonder if the average person is happy with the rate of sex they have to begin with).

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2009/10/sex-frequency-by-age-and-marital-status.html
http://www.yousaytomayto.net/akqa_work/durex/www.durex.com/scientific/studies/global/global_3.html

But really, just deal with it and go clean your pipes yourself if you have to. Are you that opposed to masturbation? If you're actually a sex addict then maybe that's not good advice. You want tips on how to deal with not having sex for years or something? I promise you I'm not superhuman or a monk and managed for 5+ years voluntarily. You just... do other things.

PS. Turning 30 is not a reliable way to lower sex drive. It's more reliable that you'll just gain weight from lowered metabolic rate.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

I mean I masturbate I have no aversion to it it's just not fun. I'm basically 30 and seeing as how this is as fit as I've ever been (not very but still) and I intend to keep the trend going, I don't think that's gonna slow my sex-magination down.

e: I don't mean to sound like I think I have a serious problem I just thought maybe there was something I wasn't aware of that may easily cut it down just a notch.

black.lion fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 14, 2016

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Whenever I get horny and can't / don't want to have sex/wank I work out instead. Lift weights and then take a hot shower and fall asleep.

Honestly don't see the problem with being horny though unless it's insane. But twice a day is a lot if you keep it up past the honeymoon phase. But not insane.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Whats a good way to spice up long distance skype JO sessions with a partner

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Silly hats work pretty well IMO

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Corn flakes, cold showers, and American football.

For either problem on this page.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Have sex with others while partner watches.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Atlas Hugged posted:

For either problem on this page.

Butt stuff.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

MightyJoe36 posted:

Butt stuff.

I don't know how else you'd play American football.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

tell the bitch to suck on her pussy juices for u

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
When switching up positions, is there a preferred order? I mean going from missionary to doggy style to on top etc...? What's the more satisfying order for both partners (man and woman).

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Kurtofan posted:

When switching up positions, is there a preferred order? I mean going from missionary to doggy style to on top etc...? What's the more satisfying order for both partners (man and woman).

Try every possible combination and permutation and see which you and your SO(s) prefer.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Alphabetical order

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Roll the dice.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

Any order you like, as long as the time spent in each fits in the Fibonacci sequence.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Never go rear end to mouth?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Affi posted:

Always go rear end to mouth?

:colbert:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

if you go doggy, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary, missionary with right leg on shoulder, prone, back to doggy, you'll open up a warp zone that'll take you right to world 8

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Travis343 posted:

if you go doggy, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary, missionary with right leg on shoulder, prone, back to doggy, you'll open up a warp zone that'll take you right to world 8

"World 8" is my new favorite euphemism for orgasm.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

strangemusic posted:

"World 8" is my new favorite euphemism for orgasm.

Mine is "the sewer level"

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Crazyeyes posted:

Try every possible combination and permutation and see which you and your SO(s) prefer.

And don't forget butt stuff.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

Generally do one position until you physically can't anymore, then switch.

packsmack
Jan 6, 2013
I'm trying to figure out what condoms to buy. It looks like condomania from the OP is no longer around. I used a lifestyle skyn and it was kinda tight? Also, my girlfriend is allergic to latex. That makes using a chart like this http://learn.condomdepot.com/condom-size-chart/ Kind of hard since it doesn't seem to be sortable by non-latex. Is there any different brand advice than is in the OP from 2 years ago? Should I just try and get a non-latex sampler pack or something? I'm new at this if you couldn't figure that out...

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

packsmack posted:

I'm trying to figure out what condoms to buy. It looks like condomania from the OP is no longer around. I used a lifestyle skyn and it was kinda tight? Also, my girlfriend is allergic to latex. That makes using a chart like this http://learn.condomdepot.com/condom-size-chart/ Kind of hard since it doesn't seem to be sortable by non-latex. Is there any different brand advice than is in the OP from 2 years ago? Should I just try and get a non-latex sampler pack or something? I'm new at this if you couldn't figure that out...

I'd just buy a half dozen different brands, and jerk off/have sex with each of them. See which ones fit best, and then buy that one. I honestly never found size charts to work all that well, and condoms are cheap enough to not need to bother.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Someone give me some tips for being more dominating in the bedroom, my girlfriend loves being blindfolded, tied up, spanked etc, I want to surprise her with something for valentines (cliché I know)

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Since you already seem to know the basics of what she wants, maybe just go for a standard "I'm gonna be in charge" scenario? Like, bust out the nice dinner, music, w/e to get her all in the mood and just be subtly In Charge the whole time. "Sit down, I'll handle this.", yanno?

And then sweep her off her feet, like literally carry her into the bedroom, undress her (as gently or roughly as she likes), and bust out the restraints which you carefully set aside in the nightstand drawer earlier (along with the handcuff keys or medical shears for emergency quick-release, the lube, and the toys you plan to use). Go to town.

If you're not sure what she wants you to do, you can be passive-aggressive dominant: "Tell me what you want! I order you!" but sometimes that's a turn-off, so you could also just start trying things and ask "Do you like that?" like a normal communicative human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What is the name of the position that allows you to have sex even if you are both obese?