Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

There should be a rule against debate in this thread.

(even though I was debating something earlier today)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I get uncomfortable when everyone here just starts mass debating.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Heard this on the radio and realized how breeder-logic the chorus is.

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

Wow, wtf? That's gross. Maybe be good to all of your children, and not just because they MIGHT breed too?!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

oldpainless posted:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

oldpainless posted:

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Sorta on topic, or on derail or whatever. Is there a childraising thread or something on SA?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Acceptable reason for spanking imo.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

No thats when you pack up and move while the kid is at school. Let it live in the forest and fend for itself like a wolf really would.

I'm assuming the kid has a wolf fursona. They always have a wolf fursona.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

DemeaninDemon posted:

Acceptable reason for spanking imo.

Only if Mother is OK with son being into it. Furries have like all the kinks at once.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Can I got back to laughing at people that think the zika virus was created by those evil GMOs?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Behold, the only two decades or so out of all of human history with music worth a drat:

Public page.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Scathach posted:

Can I got back to laughing at people that think the zika virus was created by those evil GMOs?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

quote:

FIMA camps here we come, I'm just saying!

New thread title.

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Jan 30, 2016

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Wow this thread really doesn't work when everyone tries to do Lottery of Babylon's gimmick

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 43 hours!
I don't get the Conspiracy plan here.

-create new virus
-kill millions
-???

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Travis343 posted:

Wow this thread really doesn't work when everyone tries to do Lottery of Babylon's gimmick

The only thing that scares me about babies is how angry I get around them. Their screams make me so angry...like violently angry. Eve their "happy sounds" like giggles and babbling make me feel like that. It's scary how I go from a normal person to feeling like that within less than a minute.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

The only thing that scares me about babies is how angry I get around them. Their screams make me so angry...like violently angry. Eve their "happy sounds" like giggles and babbling make me feel like that. It's scary how I go from a normal person to feeling like that within less than a minute.

You can read this post multiple ways and I enjoy that

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Byzantine posted:

-create new virus
-kill millions
-???

The NWO wants to cull the population down to the millions because it'd be easier to control is the common justification.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Byzantine posted:

-create new virus
-kill millions
-???

You're missing the classic "Step 4 - Profit!"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Byzantine posted:

-create new virus
-kill millions
-???

I think the line of thinking is something like:

- A natural disaster or disease outbreak occurs.

- FEMA takes over to manage aid distribution and maintain other emergency preparedness protocols.

- Since FEMA deals with emergency preparedness, it must also be part of some shadowy secret agency that caused that outbreak or disaster, because we all know that those things never happen on their own. Like, the plague was God's wrath for debauchery, I am pretty sure.

- FEMA kills God fearing Americans for some reason or another, because if there's one thing the American government hates, it's God, the Bible and knowing the truth.

Observe:

quote:

Once a major disaster occurs (whether it is a real event or manufactured event does not matter) Martial Law is hurriedly put in place and we are all in the hands of the government agencies (FEMA) who thus portray themselves as our protectors. Yet what happens when we question those in authority and how they are taking away all of our freedoms? Will we be the ones detained in these camp sites? And who are they going to round up? Those with guns? Those who ask questions? Those that want to know what’s really going on? Does that include any of us? The seekers of truth?

source: This gobbledegook.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

All negative worldly events, regardless of scale, are just a way for a complete societal takeover by an agency that couldn't even manage the after-effects of Hurricane Katrina without imploding

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

goose fleet posted:

All negative worldly events, regardless of scale, are just a way for a complete societal takeover by an agency that couldn't even manage the after-effects of Hurricane Katrina without imploding

That wasn't the real FEMA, that was a decoy to get us to let our guard down.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
You'd think the NWO would use a virus with a little more teeth than mild dengue and circumstantial link to birth defect.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

RagnarokAngel posted:

The NWO wants to cull the population down to the millions because it'd be easier to control is the common justification.

Someone call Degeneration X so they can get ready to suck it

Corley
Feb 2, 2010

I'm a sophisticated special snowflake because I only like conventionally attractive women when they are in popular nerd poo poo.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I onced challenged my mom amid this brand of ranting and she legitimately attributed their motives to "evil"

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Corley posted:

I'm a sophisticated special snowflake because I only like conventionally attractive women when they are in popular nerd poo poo.

I haven't even heard of Megan Fox being mentioned in an eternity and the only people that ever bring up the Kardashians are the ones that pay attention to them by saying they don't pay attention to them so this person needs to step up their reference game

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Fashionable Jorts posted:

No thats when you pack up and move while the kid is at school. Let it live in the forest and fend for itself like a wolf really would.

I'm assuming the kid has a wolf fursona. They always have a wolf fursona.

Uh, it clearly says he's a fox you plebe. :colbert:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Sari M. van Anders, Richard M. Tolman & Brenda L. Volling posted:

baby cries alone significantly increased [testosterone] in men when no nurturant response was possible

Carly K. Peterson & Eddie Harmon-Jones posted:

As predicted, an increase in testosterone was associated with greater anger.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Grraarrgghh posted:

Uh, it clearly says he's a fox you plebe. :colbert:

I feel no shame in admitting I skimmed it.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Nuclear War posted:

Sorta on topic, or on derail or whatever. Is there a childraising thread or something on SA?

God knows why you would want advice from goons on childraising, but http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3508127

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Gorbash posted:

God knows why you would want advice from goons on childraising, but http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3508127

I can't think of a better source of what children are like than a thread full of goons.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
At what age should I introduce Timmy to fedoras?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

mng posted:

At what age should I introduce Timmy to fedoras?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

In an effort to toss you guys a lifesaver take a look at this thing I found on imgur.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Apr0E

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

RareAcumen posted:

In an effort to toss you guys a lifesaver take a look at this thing I found on imgur.

some commenter posted:

"Load remaining 657 images" Hahahaha gently caress off.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

RareAcumen posted:

This guy has terrible taste in school idols.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

RareAcumen posted:

I don't think I get it. It's a huge gallery of pictures of an anime girl: am I supposed to be weirded out that someone felt the need to put them all in one huge, unwieldy gallery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011