Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Just noticed that this game has a thread. Added myself to the list in the OP. I roll with PHY SSR Weight of Hope Goku(GSSR roll), TEQ UR Whis, and mainly use STR UR SSJ3 Goku. And speaking of SSJ3 Goku...

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Did a special multipull. Got 80% duplicates, and I already have three other STR SSRs. Might still have been worth it? Not sure.

Congrats, you got the current top STR SSR. It's pretty much raw power and I love using it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I'll probably roll with SSJ3 Goku in my normal lineup. Wish I could get a good INT fighter instead of another STR though.

ChronoReverse posted:

I wish I had a SS3 Goku to pull dupes for.

No I meant all the other card were dupes, except for Goku and Goten.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cozz posted:

What is the order for Super Attacks damage? Is it Supreme > Catastrophic > Extreme > Huge > Damage ? Or are Extreme and Catastrophic Switched?

It's also amusing to me that a character named "Super Attack Supreme" has a Super attack that causes Extreme Damage.

Supreme and catastrophic are the same multiplier. Good/bad guys, basically. There's a Goku that breaks the mold, though.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I'll probably roll with SSJ3 Goku in my normal lineup. Wish I could get a good INT fighter instead of another STR though.

I'll trade you my SS Adult Gohan for your SS3 Goku :smith:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I have both SSJ2 Gohans, STR and TEQ SSJ Goku, STR and AGI (chair) Golden Friezas, TEQ SSJ Vegeta, Bojack, Frieza, TEQ Saiyaman 2, and a TEQ Roshi coming down the pipes.

Of these, only the Gohans, STR Goku, the Friezas, and Bojack feel like true URs. The others feel like good SSRs.

Oh poo poo and Kaioken Goku. He is the best

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
But yeah I'm hurting for an INT or PHY. Really a solid PHY leader because I have enough solid INT SSRs and the TEQ URs are good leaders.

I have SSJ Bojack and Adult Gohans and Perfect Cell, and Yamcha and future 17 so all I need is a solid damage anchor

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Got SSR TEQ Cooler from my guarantee pull :effort:

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I got Power Awakened - Ultimate Gohan as my Multipull SSr.
So my team is now:
Ultimate Gohan
Kaioken Goku
SSJ3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Agi SSj2 Gohan
Agi A God Evolved SSGSS Goku

I also do not know if SSJ2 Agi Goku would be better than the gohan or the SSGSS Goku. Running Ultimate Gohan as leader it is easier to have super attacks but I have less hp and attack than if Majin Vegeta or SSJ2 Gohan were the leader. I now have Perfect Buu and Kid Buu who seems like he might make some interesting teams because of all that hp. Any advice?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I got SSR Piccolo for my pull, and seeing as I never see teams with him means he's probably one of the bad ones.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

bobjr posted:

I got SSR Piccolo for my pull, and seeing as I never see teams with him means he's probably one of the bad ones.

Yup. My first SSR too unfortunately.

Eventually he does get a dokkan awakening to LR but it only makes him a middle of the pack at best SSR.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Had a friend do a multipull for me at his birthday party and got a Turles. He got me SSG Goku, too, I think.

Obviously, I'm short 5 Master Shen medals to awaken him.

Fallorn posted:

I got Power Awakened - Ultimate Gohan as my Multipull SSr.
So my team is now:
Ultimate Gohan
Kaioken Goku
SSJ3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Agi SSj2 Gohan
Agi A God Evolved SSGSS Goku

I also do not know if SSJ2 Agi Goku would be better than the gohan or the SSGSS Goku. Running Ultimate Gohan as leader it is easier to have super attacks but I have less hp and attack than if Majin Vegeta or SSJ2 Gohan were the leader. I now have Perfect Buu and Kid Buu who seems like he might make some interesting teams because of all that hp. Any advice?

SSJ2 Gohan all day. He gives bonus ki to all the really ki-hungry guys on your team, so he's probably more useful. I like AGL Max Power Roshi better, but Gohan is really useful.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Jan 31, 2016

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
And would you use the super attack raising thing from the tourny on SSJ3 Goku or Kaioken Goku? Kaioken gets biggers supers when he supers so having those boosted sounds cool but SSJ3 Goku is SSJ3 Goku.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Someone on Reddit did an analysis and concluded that the marginal benefit of the SA boost is greater for strong SSRs rather than kaioken Goku. The reason being kaioken Goku's low SA multiplier and the way the ATK boost is applied.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I can't say I noticed much of a bump when I got a second Kaioken Goku. But big hitters like Ultimate Gohan and Majin Vegeta definitely benefited from SA boosts. I'd say SSJ3 Goku probably would, too.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, I can't say I noticed much of a bump when I got a second Kaioken Goku. But big hitters like Ultimate Gohan and Majin Vegeta definitely benefited from SA boosts. I'd say SSJ3 Goku probably would, too.

I'm not sure if this good measurement or not, but depending on the leader and links, my super attack 8 SSJ3 Goku has been between 140k and 200k agains Daiz.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cozz posted:

I'm not sure if this good measurement or not, but depending on the leader and links, my super attack 8 SSJ3 Goku has been between 140k and 200k agains Daiz.

Yeah, that's definitely a lot more than I've seen other lower-SA SSJ3 Gokus hit for. The math seems to benefit high raw attack vs stacking with a special boost passive.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Supreme and Catastrophic damage benefits greater from SA boosts.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Anyone had any luck farming Turles? I've gotten like 3.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Is he any good? I thought only the gacha one is good.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

ChronoReverse posted:

Is he any good? I thought only the gacha one is good.

I know, I was going to try to get the SSR's SA up a bit, but as far as I can tell the extra stages don't really drop him with any regularity. Was doing Outclassed on Z-Hard for Fruit and got one from my first run and that's been it.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Fallorn posted:

And would you use the super attack raising thing from the tourny on SSJ3 Goku or Kaioken Goku? Kaioken gets biggers supers when he supers so having those boosted sounds cool but SSJ3 Goku is SSJ3 Goku.

I think down the road SSJ3 Goku can be dokkan awakened so go with him.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Babas shop is here :toot:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

You can get a decent amount of Dragon Stones from her too, thanks to a couple of new missions.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
"Training in the Clouds" still hasn't happened though, right?

It's a flash event with Popo that gives you character exp like how Korin gives you training items, right?

*eyeing those stones*

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Baba's Shop is awesome. Freed up almost 40 slots in my collection and got a bunch of medals and transformation items in exchange.

Event medals are worth 12 points each, so that huge stack of fruit medals is fairly valuable.

Edit: Did a refresh on a whim and got a half price Supreme Kai medal. Not too shabby.

visceril posted:

"Training in the Clouds" still hasn't happened though, right?

It's a flash event with Popo that gives you character exp like how Korin gives you training items, right?

*eyeing those stones*

I thought Training in the Clouds was the one you could run once a day.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Feb 1, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Well, I have 800 fruit medals. Time to convert to points.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Echophonic posted:

I thought Training in the Clouds was the one you could run once a day.

But, has it happened yet? When is it each day?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
I haven't seen it yet.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
This is gonna be the world tournament COMING SOON!! all over again

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Got AGL SSGSS Vegeta AND Majin Vegeta from the guaranteed SSR multipull :dance:

Baba's shop couldn't have arrived at a better time, I'm going to need every medal she can offer.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Baba let me finally z awaken my AGI SSG Goku so I'm satisfied. It's nice to have all those unused SRs out of my inventory too.

What's the 'Treasure' tab for?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

visceril posted:

This is gonna be the world tournament COMING SOON!! all over again

I sure hope not. I hope it's bundled with the 02/04 update, but who knows.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Kelp Plankton posted:

Baba let me finally z awaken my AGI SSG Goku so I'm satisfied. It's nice to have all those unused SRs out of my inventory too.

What's the 'Treasure' tab for?

:iiam: It's not even open in Japan yet.

visceril posted:

But, has it happened yet? When is it each day?

It's not up yet on our side.

It's worth eyeing your medal counts. I had 20 more PHY gold medals and 50-some more silvers compared to my others, so I evened them out a bit and got quite a few shop points.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 1, 2016

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
I dumped one of my 8 elder Kai's for 2000 points. We'll see how long that lasts. Not sure I want to dump any SRs yet.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
It was tedious to get rid of any non-essential awakening medals (so long Tree of Might/Revival of F items), and I traded one of my 12 Old Kais to get enough points for a 5th Supreme Kai. It's going to be dumb and boring trying to sell off all of the support items I'm not going to use though (I don't need 300 Moori's!), and most of them are only worth 1 Baba point.

We'll see how I feel later in the day if I"m going to be parting with some SR's, but I think some Z-fighters days are numbered. And if I was ever stupid and wanted to sell of my SSJ3 Goku , I would get 15,000 Baba points.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I just bought a 90 pack of gregory medals. This is the best update.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Reiterating that Baba's shop could really use a better interface. Selling hundreds of anything isn't fun.

Too bad the SR Daiz that you can get from the Tree of Might event isn't worth the same 500 points as other SRs. Still, 100 isn't something to sneeze at.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cozz posted:

It was tedious to get rid of any non-essential awakening medals (so long Tree of Might/Revival of F items), and I traded one of my 12 Old Kais to get enough points for a 5th Supreme Kai. It's going to be dumb and boring trying to sell off all of the support items I'm not going to use though (I don't need 300 Moori's!), and most of them are only worth 1 Baba point.

We'll see how I feel later in the day if I"m going to be parting with some SR's, but I think some Z-fighters days are numbered. And if I was ever stupid and wanted to sell of my SSJ3 Goku , I would get 15,000 Baba points.

I only hocked my 11+s and Kid Gohans. I think a few 1st form Cells were in that group, too.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
How many slots are y'all unlocking in baba's shop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

visceril posted:

How many slots are y'all unlocking in baba's shop?

All in, baby. The last three are 1000, 2000, and 3000 points each. Total of 7 slots available. I think it's a worthwhile investment to get the better shot at the good stuff like event medals and items.