Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Oh man, we had such a good run. For almost 2 pages we actually discussed about Finnish politics!

And here we go again. Another fifty pages or so rapes by immigrant dicks and various Ligur/suvakki shenanigans incoming.

I'm really starting to suspect that you guys don't actually want to talk about Finnish politics in a Finnish politics thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

vittu lol jos luulet et Suomen politiikka ei enää oo muuta ku neekereistä huutamista

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Extreme0 posted:

Anyways. I keep getting stuff about iraqi/somali people coming to european countries as "refugees" instead of it just being syrians from a few friends. Has anyone got stuff to validate this claim?

Isn't this common knowledge? Or are you joking or being sarcastic in some way I didn't get?

That's who came to EU during the first three quarters of 2015, so, about 25% are Syrians. They are the single largest group but are not even close to being the majority. We have Iraqis, Somalians, Albanians and Eritreans and Afghans (most of who come from Iran, where they have lived for a long time) and Pakistanis, the list goes on. EU could take 5 million next year and 10 million after that, but these countries would not run out of people who would rather live in Germany or Sweden and will be happy to try seeking asylum.

Why so many came last year, though the conditions in the places they left from hardly changed from 2014 or 2013 is a rather more complex matter from aneqdata from interviews that tell because of the Syrian war and the welcoming cries of Swedes and merkels and such, many others heard Europe is "now open for asylum seekers" and decided to tag along to try their luck, to asymmetrical warfare by Saudi-Arabia/Turkey/Russia in an effort to destabilize EU by helping as many young men as possible (with no job prospects) to enter.

In Finland? We received 32 476 asylum seekers in 2015. Whole 877 were Syrians... So anyone in Finland saying "we must [insert something] with asylum seekers because of the Syrian war, think of the dead Syrian children!" is just shooting the breeze and using one thing to justify something else.

Fish of hemp posted:

Oh man, we had such a good run. For almost 2 pages we actually discussed about Finnish politics!

And here we go again. Another fifty pages or so rapes by immigrant dicks and various Ligur/suvakki shenanigans incoming.

I'm really starting to suspect that you guys don't actually want to talk about Finnish politics in a Finnish politics thread.

I have poo poo to do so you can talk about "Finnish politics" in peace in a jiffy, but if you think adding 30k+ mostly unskilled young men with no languages a year to the tiny Finnish population doesn't consider Finnish politics and exactly that, you crazy. To put it on perspective, you would have minister level emergency meetings if it came up next week that because of some specific circumstance, 30k new young Finnish men would become unemployed during 2016. And would also forget how to speak Finnish. And that they all lost their ID's and could not be be identified or tracked.

That kind of poo poo, especially if it goes on, will have long standing effects on our internal politics. Expensive ones. That poo poo will leech billions from our budget, if not in a year, then no less than in two. Or do you think the money comes from space, or from the UN as is a popular myth among asylum seekers.

Does someone want to whine that Aalto University will kick out 1500 or whatwasit workers over the next year or two?

Then consider this: we recruited 2000 new workers this year alone just to serve the migrants coming here as asylum seekers. No matter how "hehehe, we can tax the rich more... we can handle the asylum seekers, all of them" sounds like a sweet, sweet proposition, while not directly linked one has to admit resources are being pulled out from useful places while being spent on what sounds like less useful ones, at least when it comes to the long term welfare of Finland and Finns.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jan 29, 2016

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Extreme0 posted:

People are people.

What you should be doing is put all the filthy humans into an island and blow it up with all the explosives you have in your disposal.

Anyways. I keep getting stuff about iraqi/somali people coming to european countries as "refugees" instead of it just being syrians from a few friends. Has anyone got stuff to validate this claim?

http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1441704099104 This is from last year.

http://tilastokeskus.fi/tup/suoluk/suoluk_vaesto.html More data, you can view the 2015 and see that Syrians are tiny fraction, it's mostly Iraqis, Afghans and Somalis who are coming here. 2016 data is split to per week parts and I'm too lazy to check them all but eyeballing couple of them, they didn't seem to change the trend.

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010

Fish of hemp posted:

discussed about

If there's something I hate more than neekereistä huutaminen it's finnish people doing this, please stop triggering me.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Cascade Failure posted:

If there's something I hate more than neekereist huutaminen it's finnish people doing this, please stop triggering me.

Proof that Nazis exist.

uncop
Oct 23, 2010
My pet theory is that the ones causing the trouble are the economic migrants, who predictably turned out to include a disproportionate amount of young fuckups whose main asset is misplaced self-confidence and their relatives' savings. They're reacting in all kinds of ways now that they found out that there was no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, that they've run out of money and that their asylum requests are almost guaranteed to be denied anyway, because obvious economic migrants do stand out no matter what the human traffickers say.

The news that have gone deeper into who the suspected criminals are have been pretty explicit about how the big personalities are basically antisocial career fuckups known in multiple European countries for doing basically the same thing and bailing.

The age of smartphones seems to be really complicating the asylum seeking system. People who legitimately need help are sleeping on the streets because others saw their chance to take advantage and deal the finishing blow to the already overworked systems of many countries. And the same people who need help are also now facing systems redesigned to be punitive and demoralizing to the economic migrants, the public face of the asylum seeker wave.

Good thing we have an effectively infinite amount of heated tents left over from the old sodanajan vahvuus :finland:

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Isn't this common knowledge? Or are you joking or being sarcastic in some way I didn't get?

That's who came to EU during the first three quarters of 2015, so, about 25% are Syrians. They are the single largest group but are not even close to being the majority. We have Iraqis, Somalians, Albanians and Eritreans and Afghans (most of who come from Iran, where they have lived for a long time) and Pakistanis, the list goes on. EU could take 5 million next year and 10 million after that, but these countries would not run out of people who would rather live in Germany or Sweden and will be happy to try seeking asylum.

Why so many came last year, though the conditions in the places they left from hardly changed from 2014 or 2013 is a rather more complex matter from aneqdata from interviews that tell because of the Syrian war and the welcoming cries of Swedes and merkels and such, many others heard Europe is "now open for asylum seekers" and decided to tag along to try their luck, to asymmetrical warfare by Saudi-Arabia/Turkey/Russia in an effort to destabilize EU by helping as many young men as possible (with no job prospects) to enter.

In Finland? We received 32 476 asylum seekers in 2015. Whole 877 were Syrians... So anyone in Finland saying "we must [insert something] with asylum seekers because of the Syrian war, think of the dead Syrian children!" is just shooting the breeze and using one thing to justify something else.

I have poo poo to do so you can talk about "Finnish politics" in peace in a jiffy, but if you think adding 30k+ mostly unskilled young men with no languages a year to the tiny Finnish population doesn't consider Finnish politics and exactly that, you crazy. To put it on perspective, you would have minister level emergency meetings if it came up next week that because of some specific circumstance, 30k new young Finnish men would become unemployed during 2016. And would also forget how to speak Finnish. And that they all lost their ID's and could not be be identified or tracked.

That kind of poo poo, especially if it goes on, will have long standing effects on our internal politics. Expensive ones. That poo poo will leech billions from our budget, if not in a year, then no less than in two. Or do you think the money comes from space, or from the UN as is a popular myth among asylum seekers.

Does someone want to whine that Aalto University will kick out 1500 or whatwasit workers over the next year or two?

Then consider this: we recruited 2000 new workers this year alone just to serve the migrants coming here as asylum seekers. No matter how "hehehe, we can tax the rich more... we can handle the asylum seekers, all of them" sounds like a sweet, sweet proposition, while not directly linked one has to admit resources are being pulled out from useful places while being spent on what sounds like less useful ones, at least when it comes to the long term welfare of Finland and Finns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBYLIUqmIs

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Ligur posted:

Puistokemisti posted:

http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1441704099104 This is from last year.

http://tilastokeskus.fi/tup/suoluk/suoluk_vaesto.html More data, you can view the 2015 and see that Syrians are tiny fraction, it's mostly Iraqis, Afghans and Somalis who are coming here. 2016 data is split to per week parts and I'm too lazy to check them all but eyeballing couple of them, they didn't seem to change the trend.

I see. I was preety much thinking this way but I needed to comfirm it anyways.

I assume the reason why you can't accept just Syrians & Kurds and tell the rest to piss off is because of something to do with it being against some guidelines or something?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You do realize there are on-going armed conflicts and oppressive (as in :lol: vote wrong and get sent to rape prison) governments all over the planet?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

I understand what they have been thro since I too have experienced oppression for my political ideals by this and ScanPol threads.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

http://www.iltalehti.fi/tyoelama/2016012721025214_tb.shtml

I mean they're right, because a person who doesn't speak the language or has any marketable skills is very unlikely to take ur jerb.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Jerry Cotton posted:

You do realize there are on-going armed conflicts and oppressive (as in :lol: vote wrong and get sent to rape prison) governments all over the planet?

Naturally.

But the problem with this being is that Syrians & Kurds are getting the hard stick because of faults from other nationality ayslum seekers. It seems to me that Syrians and Kurds are far more civilized and more better in adapting to western civilization then the likes of example Iraqis because of A. How long the country has been war-torn for. B. The cultural upbringing and C. The evidence of non-kurds/syrians crime rate.

Though I am fine with women and children being able to get in to get away from male-dominance countries. Men I rather be more cautious of in general when it comes from countries like Iraq/Somalia etc etc because of cultural & law problems.

Of course the other problem being (and this is for all countries in europe in general) is because of austerity, conservatism and the press being bastards that most refugees will end up in either ghetto schemes or poor accommodation and will be used as a scapegoat by right-wingers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Extreme0 posted:

But the problem with this being is that Syrians & Kurds are getting the hard stick because of faults from other nationality ayslum seekers. It seems to me that Syrians and Kurds are far more civilized and more better in adapting to western civilization then the likes of example Iraqis because of A. How long the country has been war-torn for. B. The cultural upbringing and C. The evidence of non-kurds/syrians crime rate.

Hmm what about Hebrew types? Do you think they can be civilized?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

Hmm what about Hebrew types? Do you think they can be civilized?

Actually israelis have done more crime then syrians if this is to be believed.

Page 61

http://www.polamk.fi/instancedata/p...ae46a23d2ffd288

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Puistokemisti posted:

I understand what they have been thro since I too have experienced oppression for my political ideals by this and ScanPol threads.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Shouldn't this foreign rapist talk be done in the Europe thread? I mean, this isn't exactly confined to just Finland.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rexroom posted:

Shouldn't this foreign rapist talk be done in the Europe thread? I mean, this isn't exactly confined to just Finland.

I recommend ScanPol because it's the worst

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Indeed. Extreme0, you are an Englishman? What draws you to hither bog? Seeking a sympathetic thread where you can talk about the inherent virtues of Syrians and Kurds vs the loathsome Iraqis while ligur watches in approval? Shame.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

doverhog posted:

Indeed. Extreme0, you are an Englishman?

Scotsman.

doverhog posted:

What draws you to hither bog? Seeking a sympathetic thread where you can talk about the inherent virtues of Syrians and Kurds vs the loathsome Iraqis while ligur watches in approval? Shame.

Would you rather have no refugees at all? This is kind of the point where europe will be going where Syrians and Kurds will be put in the same group as Iraqis and Somalis who have the highest crime rate compared to other asylum seekers (And it's already happening) and will be deported back.

I'm not sure if you realised but while the refugee crisis is an all europe affair, it's still affects the politics of each country and saying that it dosen't affect Finland is at best putting your hands in your ears and ignoring the increasing problem with people becoming more intolerent towards refugees because of the awful mismanagement from the EU and countries not cooperating with each other for a fair distrubtion of refugees.

Still from what I've witnessed, Ligur is a piece of poo poo and that much hasn't changed.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Rexroom posted:

As long as the thread is in gbs, yes. Dd is not for these kind of talking.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Hob_Gadling posted:

As long as the thread is in gbs, yes. Dd is not for these kind of talking.

D&D is in fact GBS but more posh and subtle.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Extreme0 posted:

It seems to me that Syrians and Kurds are far more civilized and more better in adapting to western civilization then the likes of example Iraqis because of A. How long the country has been war-torn for. B. The cultural upbringing and C. The evidence of non-kurds/syrians crime rate.

Though I am fine with women and children being able to get in to get away from male-dominance countries. Men I rather be more cautious of in general when it comes from countries like Iraq/Somalia etc etc because of cultural & law problems.

From a universal human rights point of view the problem here is that the right to seek asylum is subjective, and does not depend on the social or cultural conditions of your country of origin, or your gender, unless these are the very reasons why you seek asylum.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Extreme0 posted:

Would you rather have no refugees at all? This is kind of the point where europe will be going where Syrians and Kurds will be put in the same group as Iraqis and Somalis who have the highest crime rate compared to other asylum seekers (And it's already happening) and will be deported back.

I'm not sure if you realised but while the refugee crisis is an all europe affair, it's still affects the politics of each country and saying that it dosen't affect Finland is at best putting your hands in your ears and ignoring the increasing problem with people becoming more intolerent towards refugees because of the awful mismanagement from the EU and countries not cooperating with each other for a fair distrubtion of refugees.

Alba gu bràth.

Refugee status is determined based on whether the person is in mortal danger if returned home, and if they are suojelun tarpeessa (in need of protection) according to the UN treaty of 1951. Crime statistics, that you gave no source for btw, are not a factor.

The EU has been loving the whole thing up in many ways and Finland is affected too, we are in agreement there.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

doverhog posted:

Alba gu bràth.

Thank ye

Herman Merman posted:

From a universal human rights point of view the problem here is that the right to seek asylum is subjective, and does not depend on the social or cultural conditions of your country of origin, or your gender, unless these are the very reasons why you seek asylum.

So in laymen's terms. If your nationality or gender is going to make your life miserable or get you killed, you have a reason to seek asylum?

Or am I getting this wrong. (I'm most likely wrong)

doverhog posted:

Crime statistics, that you gave no source for btw, are not a factor.

It's from the Police website or rather more accurately the Police University College part of it.

Also while the crime statistics may not be a factor in the UN treaty (I haven't read it as I will assume you are right), that still dosen't mean anything towards people who will be judging asylum seekers based on crime to begin with and may still have the go ahead to deport them even if it's against UN treaty (And considering the UN has much leverage as a piece of paper...)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

doverhog posted:

Indeed. Extreme0, you are an Englishman? What draws you to hitler blog?

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Just because you're trying to sell yourself as a nordic country dont mean we like your kind around here :clint:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Extreme0 posted:

So in laymen's terms. If your nationality or gender is going to make your life miserable or get you killed, you have a reason to seek asylum?

Or am I getting this wrong. (I'm most likely wrong)

No, that's it.
Among other things of course.

quote:

Also while the crime statistics may not be a factor in the UN treaty (I haven't read it as I will assume you are right), that still dosen't mean anything towards people who will be judging asylum seekers based on crime to begin with and may still have the go ahead to deport them even if it's against UN treaty (And considering the UN has much leverage as a piece of paper...)

No. Finland has ratified that treaty, and traditionally we have taken them very seriously. Criminal asylum seekers may be deported (after they have served their sentence), but only if they will not be in serious danger in their land of origin. Also I don't think they can be legally deported anywhere else either.

Also, an interesting dilemma arises if their nationality cannot be determined.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

https://www.change.org/p/finnish-government-creation-of-first-libertarian-party-in-finland What the gently caress?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Why do you feel the need to petition the government to create a party? Especially when you could just register one yourself.

But then again, we're dealing with libertards. :v:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
A new contender for stupidest party in Finland

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

His Divine Shadow posted:

And the laziest. "Hey we need a libertarian party, but I'm just an ideas man so I'll create a petition." Kannatuskortit, what are those?

Is the OP even a Finnish citizen?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

His Divine Shadow posted:

Now that is a tough contest!

Is the reigning champion still M11?

Also, wasn't there a joogalento puolue or something like that?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fish of hemp posted:

Now that is a tough contest!

Also, wasn't there a joogalento puolue or something like that?

One of my classmates lived below an apartment rented to yoga fliers and he said the racket from the bouncing drove him crazy. (Yoga fliers don't actually fly, they just develop their legular muscles so that they can jump up a bit while in a lotus position.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBS-rLkDIog

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Fish of hemp posted:

the reigning champion is this party

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I would vote for them.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Thank god you're not allowed to vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

Thank god you're not allowed to vote.

Who are you, why are you posting under Jerry's name?