Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
God dammit, they're still there! This has to end soon. It's getting so boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
If there were more stray dogs this would be like sochi

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Christ, the latest livestreams are an hour and a half of beeps and engine sounds.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

KiteAuraan posted:

Nothing is ever going to happen, the last four will just freeze to death slowly out there and die of starvation. The stream will be one sad little nerd lying down and never waking back up.

The last ten minutes of When the Wind Blows on youtube... that's how this will end for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv36YqNM20k

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Epic High Five posted:

HAHAHA

HE THINKS THAT OBAMA'S THE REASON HE GOT hosed OUT OF HIS UNION JOB IN WISCONSIN, ALSO HIS WIFE WAS A TEACHER THERE

Average_Republican_Voter.txt

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Chances that he also voted (or would have voted) for Scott Walker: 100%

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

:lol: at complaining the FBI made someone walk 7 miles before arresting him. They should have been more considerate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1QHE7Lp6tw

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Latest video:

https://youtu.be/jAkg_zYUarI

The lolly starts at 00:48 when they're literally "waiting for the miracle" from God that's gonna bail them out.

Isn't that cute. :3:

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mercury_Storm posted:

Chances that he also voted (or would have voted) for Scott Walker: 100%

Its not like he could have seen this coming.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

autoaim.cfg posted:

Latest video:

https://youtu.be/jAkg_zYUarI

The lolly starts at 00:48 when they're literally "waiting for the miracle" from God that's gonna bail them out.

Isn't that cute. :3:

Watching this last night was just surreal and sad. It is by far the best hillbilly reality show though.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
You can't spell patriot without tarp.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

InterFaced posted:

It is by far the best hillbilly reality show though.

this is what happens when the water plant or logging skid goes down for an extended time

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

TSBX posted:

You can't spell patriot without tarp.

Tarpiot.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I think it's the way they use the word patriot that annoys me most about this particular variety of mook.

Do you agree with the nonsense argument I am currently espousing? Then you are a right thinking patriot. Disagree? Both stupid and literally insane.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Anyone who wilfully ignores 95% of their country, its history, its affect on the world, both historically and presently and calls themselves a patriot, and denounces other fellow countrymen and women for not being as patriotic (in the same narrow definition as they) are trashpeople who need to be scoured from the planet.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm making a stand against the tyranny of the federal government!

*plasters the symbol of the federal government on everything

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

staberind posted:

Anyone who wilfully ignores 95% of their country, its history, its affect on the world, both historically and presently and calls themselves a patriot, and denounces other fellow countrymen and women for not being as patriotic (in the same narrow definition as they) are trashpeople who need to be scoured from the planet.

The South shall rise again!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

staberind posted:

They should round up all the "people" I dont agree with and cuck them from the face of the earth

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
carpet nuke earth

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Wow, people who think the cops 'murdered' that guy get REALLY mad when you ask what they thought about police shootings involving black youth.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Just The Facts posted:

Wow, people who think the cops 'murdered' that guy get REALLY mad when you ask what they thought about police shootings involving black youth.

maybe they're racist?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Just The Facts posted:

*sputtering* Well, you know, "urban" people do statistically commit more crimes and well, look I ain't racists but...

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Program a Predator to torch any tarps problem solved

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

InterFaced posted:

maybe they're racist?

That kind of racist where they're just telling the truth. Should they lie?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Binary Badger posted:

Program a Predator to torch any tarps problem solved

The tarps are innocent in all this and I hope in the end they're the only survivors.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

"patriots" are those that call for the abolishment of a 200 year old democratically elected constitutional republic because the latest president has the wrong skin tone

Moto42
Jul 14, 2006

:dukedog:

Lolie posted:

LOL @ them thinking the rest of the world sees this as like Waco. Any chance of that vanished with their livestreams.
Just wait. Ten years from now TARP Militia truthers will be claiming that the livestreams were all actors in a different cabin, or on a set.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Moto42 posted:

Just wait. Ten years from now TARP Militia truthers will be claiming that the livestreams were all actors in a different cabin, or on a set.

they are literally doing this right now

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Just The Facts posted:

somewhere in the defendyourbase video theres a lot of discussion of how those rioters in ferguson went out with the intention of destroying property and didnt get FBI'd but these protesters, who only brought weapons for self defense, are treated like criminals

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Dear Larry Vickers, what is the proper tactical operation to pull out my gun to shoot an FBI officer who's trained to field strip my suburban rear end in a top hat out with their bare hands.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Moto42 posted:

They are already assuming that the gubment is paying the tarp trolls.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The Goatfather posted:

somewhere in the defendyourbase video theres a lot of discussion of how those rioters in ferguson went out with the intention of destroying property and didnt get FBI'd but these protesters, who only brought weapons for self defense, are treated like criminals

How close to the backhoe they used to tear up then land did this conversation take place?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
huh i dont know which side i should join, the side that lives in the cities and loathes the global economic elite or the side that lives in the sticks and loathes the global economic elite

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
too bad each is too loving busy at one anothers throats to do anything about that global economic elite lmao

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
pay yer bills niggers

pay yer bills too you hillbilly cumsocks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Actually it would make me salty if I would find out that, yes, in fact every tarp chatter is getting a shitload of money from the government... except for me.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Ibogaine posted:

Actually it would make me salty if I would find out that, yes, in fact every tarp chatter is getting a shitload of money from the government... except for me.

i want a free tarp at least

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
can anyone post the charges again?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Wait, you didn't get your sorosbux?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

FuhrerHat posted:

i want a free tarp at least

Me too. I would accept to be paid out in tarps and dildos.