Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Here is the Magik variant for doing the mystic mayhem cheevs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
how is that different

is it just the sword and the leg

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, anyone else get booted from chapter 10 randomly and sent back to a hub?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Get hosed gaz, just get hosed.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Metalshark posted:

How long does it take to do Chapter 10 and what are the rewards? Oh, and is it at all interesting and/or fun?
I did it in like fifteen minutes but that was with a totally blinged-out Iron Man.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I would unironically buy a tpose deadpool variant

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

hahaha ok then I can stop feeling bad I quit doing the secret cheevos

sgbyou
Feb 3, 2005

I'm just a shadow in the light you leave behind.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Ms. Marvel - 6 (Quoc, Audish, arborday, SironeC, ICR, crowbb, CheshireCats, Bankok, Atwes, Lozareth, smork, SaintFreak, deathplaque, postmodifier)

I did this ages ago put it on the autism list.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

The fun thing to remember about the Mystic Mayhem reward costume is that they first talked about it at the same time they teased the Phoenix Force costume for her, and when confronted did the exact same "NUH UH JUST BECAUSE WE SAID THERE WILL BE A COSTUME THEN SHOWED YOU A COSTUME DOESN'T MEAN IT'S -THAT- COSTUME" song and dance from back when they released Juggernaut with 2 near-identical costumes after teasing the New X-Men costume with his initial reveal.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Thanks sgbyou. I have no clue how I missed that.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

sgbyou posted:

I did this ages ago put it on the autism list.

those are some dead eyes

she's seen some poo poo

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They announced the Magik variant was just a different armor setup months ago.

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
So what's the best way to level these days? Is it still doing legendary quests or has something better come along?

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

Silvergun1000 posted:

So what's the best way to level these days? Is it still doing legendary quests or has something better come along?

If you've got decent synergy/boosts story mode is a breeze, you can be 60 in an hour or less.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

In my rightful posish. At the top, looking down on everybody else. Worship me.

With my lvl 20 Black Cat Fellatia Ultimate, doing 63 DR at lvl 20. Investing 3,800 Splinters for this. Verdict: Totes worth it.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

bacon flaps posted:

If you've got decent synergy/boosts story mode is a breeze, you can be 60 in an hour or less.

If you're boosting you can level 2 heroes to 60 in an hour while chatting

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
So I just got back into it after a couple months- Got Magik and boy, is she fun. Does she stay viable all the way to the end? Cause she's really entertaining to play and I just started her.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

cbservo posted:

So I just got back into it after a couple months- Got Magik and boy, is she fun. Does she stay viable all the way to the end? Cause she's really entertaining to play and I just started her.

Yep. We just did an onslaught raid with her and looked like our guy did really well.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yep. We just did an onslaught raid with her and looked like our guy did really well.

Its great that you can get a carry from any hero

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

bacon flaps posted:

Cool, thanks! So the story is decent XP now?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

cbservo posted:

melee is mediocre. summoner and ranged are bad.

also she has some annoying bugs like losing command points

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Silvergun1000 posted:

Cool, thanks! So the story is decent XP now?

Yes, but only do bosses and power point missions.

Someone must have the list saved. Basically you waypoint to 1 or 2 instances per chapter and kill the boss. It's very fast.

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Someone must have the list saved. Basically you waypoint to 1 or 2 instances per chapter and kill the boss. It's very fast.

Oh gotcha, was wondering how someone would manage to run the whole thing so fast! I'll see if I can dig up that guide, thanks!

Edit: Is this it?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Jusupov posted:

Its great that you can get a carry from any hero

Don't know why he would ever need a carry, just look at ICR's car collection:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Silvergun1000 posted:

Oh gotcha, was wondering how someone would manage to run the whole thing so fast! I'll see if I can dig up that guide, thanks!

Edit: Is this it?

That's pretty close. I never bothered with the Muramasa though, or the Hidden Cabin/Deep Tunnels stuff. If you're boosting you shouldn't need those, that guy is assuming only 50% boost.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Aphrodite posted:

At 200% synergy you can do Shocker, Doc Ock, Tasky, Hood, visit the Safehouse, Elektra, Bullseye, Kingpin and travel to the Mansion to ding 30.

Here's the spreadsheet of everything.

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

cbservo posted:

Magik stays strong and hard-to-kill through the endgame. Teleport around and stab dudes to your heart's content. Throw in a summon if you feel like you need another button to press. I've never had problems with her command points but I don't do a whole lot of summoning/sacrificing.

Fallout
Mar 8, 2005
Ignorance is bliss
I know I'm late to the party, but man, if she's looking to hit anything out of that power stance, she needs to tighten up on that grip.

Go get'em slugger!

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

I'm having this weird issue where my damage is like not going beyond a certain value even though it should

I'm stuck at like 50s ttk and dont think I'll ever get sub 30s with this weird bug

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

I'm having this weird issue where my damage is like not going beyond a certain value even though it should

I'm stuck at like 50s ttk and dont think I'll ever get sub 30s with this weird bug

I only got 2:50 how did you cut off 2 extra mi utes?

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

have you tried abusing the hitboxes on mark of dreeg

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

snitches get stitches :colbert:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

U getting cut

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Jedit posted:

At 200% synergy you can do Shocker, Doc Ock, Tasky, Hood, visit the Safehouse, Elektra, Bullseye, Kingpin and travel to the Mansion to ding 30.

Here's the spreadsheet of everything.

Awesome thank you!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Played this for the first time in a year, nice to see I don't have to juggle 15 different crafting mats now

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
Why do people hate Magik so much? I was getting excited to install and play a videogame about Magik :{

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Captain Capslock is a retard. Melee Magik is very strong. She's a little buggy right now but she's playable and they're aware of her bugs

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Soothing Vapors posted:

Captain Capslock is a retard

pls add to OP

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

She's a melee/range hybrid with a pbaoe ult. Yep, she's the new improved Human Torch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Magik is very, very good. What soothing said is correct.

You need to install and enjoy this game with us. Many of us are very happy with the rebrand and new additions.

• Locked thread