Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This is a garbage game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Work Friend Keven posted:

I've got to say I was a big nay sayer about dynamic queue but it's really worked out today
cant believe I laughed at a keven joke 2016 is going to be a great year

stump collector
May 28, 2007
insane calls

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I'm pretty sure TiP would body these fools

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

This is a garbage game

This is Monte's wet dream of a game.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
c9 would be doing so well if they just didn't get greedy for the inhib turret there

Calax posted:

This is Monte's wet dream of a game.

not really

stump collector
May 28, 2007
they should instantly have gone to baron after doublelift lost 1000 hp for free

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
This is a weird-rear end game

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

hai's whiffed so many glacial fissures

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"That's what they wanted! They started baron to get a teleport because of shot calling!"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
good game boys

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
The true storyline was that C9 wins on Sundays.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

As Hai's shotcalls rain down on DoubleLifts head he just starts shaking it...no. He's down on one knee but you can feel the Doubleliftmania growing. All the little Doubleliftmaniacs out there are cheering as he gets on to his feet and lifts the 500 lb TSM up in the air, brother

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Zuuuuhhhh this do nothing team TSM doesnt know how to win proving it again with another sub 30 win.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
really disappointed C9 didnt respect the calls

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
:psyduck: That game.

also c9 lost, very good.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Big ups to my boy HAI for shot calling that game loss. MVP baby.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Hai makes a lot of dig-tier baron decisions.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Shout Out to the coward High for losing a game after trying to sneak around the map.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

So anyways the NA standings now look like this

TSM: as good as TiP

C9: Worse than TiP

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

That hinged more on Rush making sure both he and Jensen got tombed stopping the back.

Bunny looks sad.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

All the good junglers have a good top laner because it is the easiest to gank lane. Rush is being wasted :-(

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Basically Doublelift carried hard, as usual.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

TiP is gonna get the NA trophy this year, mark my words.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
There's really no good reason for Balls to still be on a team by summer split.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
disgustingly bad map movements from c9 and corki should have cleanse against lissandra

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

mistaya posted:

TiP is gonna get the NA trophy this year, mark my words.

sorry Huni has that poo poo on lock

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Calax posted:

That hinged more on Rush making sure both he and Jensen got tombed stopping the back.

Bunny looks sad.

Hai actually shot called that play so he could try to get away. His big earring whispers conspiracies to him and makes him cowardly

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Hahaha get loving wrecked Sneaky

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

You always know c9 will try and base race / backdoor the bot lane and never the top lane because highs one big heavy earing tilts his head towards bot

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Zerilan posted:

There's really no good reason for Balls to still be on a team by summer split.

C9 is the team of friendship. Lifelong friends Jensen, Rush, Bubbadubb. They will never replace Balls or Hai and if they do they will lose a lot of fans, because honestly people like that about the team.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

C9 is the team of friendship. Lifelong friends Jensen, Rush, Bubbadubb. They will never replace Balls or Hai and if they do they will lose a lot of fans, because honestly people like that about the team.

True, true. Anyways (checking big newspaper titled LCS STANDINGS) I'm really getting into this new team called The Immortals now.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

sorry Huni has that poo poo on lock

Actually you're right but goddamn does the rest of this field look like poo poo.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

mistaya posted:

Actually you're right but goddamn does the rest of this field look like poo poo.

Sorry you have bad opinions.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

True, true. Anyways (checking big newspaper titled LCS STANDINGS) I'm really getting into this new team called The Immortals now.

I think Immortals are good because I like to see Pobelter thrive, and I also like the people on the team

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
At least during week 3 Jin Air is 5-1 and in second place that's all I could ask for after watching this mess that is NA

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

You said Jin Air was going to suck because they let Chaser/Coco/Captain Jack go and Chaser got benched this week and Winged and Kuzan and Pilot all loving rule so!!!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Immortals and NRG are cool and good. The rest of NA mostly have the decency to at least be somewhat entertaining despite playing like poo poo. Also TiP are cool.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

NRG looked bad against IMT and hasn't fought anyone else worth mentioning yet. This week is the true test of the bowtie to see if they're above the mid-card or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

mistaya posted:

NRG looked bad against IMT and hasn't fought anyone else worth mentioning yet. This week is the true test of the bowtie to see if they're above the mid-card or not.

They might look bad, but you can't look at that picture of GBM and say he looks like poo poo.

• Locked thread