Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Beeres and Minecraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Beeres and Minecraft.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Sleeping Dogs, still the game of the year

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

played some sfv beta and then some ff tactics on my ipad for a while

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Beeres and Minecraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My friday night consisted of playing Heavily Modded Minecraft, then playing Super Mario Maker, then playing Minecraft Wii U Edition with Retarded_Clown_.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

My friday night consisted of playing Heavily Modded Minecraft, then playing Super Mario Maker, then playing Minecraft Wii U Edition with Retarded_Clown_.

Nice. retarded clown is loving sexy.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Monster Hunter 4 and Bayonetta for the foreseeable future

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Hell yeah, now we just need some more Pimps in there to get it really poppin'.

We could build a *legit* base if we had more people.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Gonna get some strange.

Hell yea brother. Keeps us updated on the hole situation.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

alrite. this settles it. i'm putting in a repair order for my wii u controller with the big N. Right. Fracking. NAO :awesomelon:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i played FFX & Rogue Galaxy

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Update: Beat Propeller Knight in Shovel Knight Plauge Knight mode, gently caress that guy for real. I thought they patched the game to make him easier? gonna clear the Tower of Fate and put this one to bed if I have time tonight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Didn't play anything last night, I'm busy with work tonight so I'm not sure if I'll get to play anything but if I do it'll probably be some Paper Jam

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

paper jam is alarmingly good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

paper jam is alarmingly good

I'm having a lot more fun with it than I did with Dream Team. They brought back a lot of stuff from Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story that was missing from Dream Team and having a third character with different mechanics really helps mix things up

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
i just wanna beat gwyn.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I also wanted to play FFX on Vita but the most recent software update hosed everything up and I can't sign in to PSN to download it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm not enjoying FFX much at all. i don't remember it being so drat slow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had fun but it doesn't get really interesting until Mt Gagazet iirc. I played both f them for the first time when te HD pack came out and X-2 is way way better.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah i rememmber enjoying x-2 a lot. for all the crap XIII gets for being slow placed, X is a mililon times worse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah a lot of people call XIII a hallway simulator and X is literally a hallway with a less interesting combat system.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Switching people into battle whenever you want sounds cool but because they don't share XP it just means you are swapping people constantly just to give them XP in case you need them later. Wish it was shared so you were only switching in party members situationally or something, would have been more interesting.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

X was fun when it originally came out forget when that was. Idk if it would age well or not

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Switching people into battle whenever you want sounds cool but because they don't share XP it just means you are swapping people constantly just to give them XP in case you need them later. Wish it was shared so you were only switching in party members situationally or something, would have been more interesting.

having party members not get exp if they're not in your battle party is the most gently caress tarded poo poo ever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

having party members not get exp if they're not in your battle party is the most gently caress tarded poo poo ever.

It's weird because VI through IX all had stuff that leveled unused party members along with your main group but then X didn't.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm sick of sfv so i'm playing dragon's dogama

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It's weird because VI through IX all had stuff that leveled unused party members along with your main group but then X didn't.

i don't think 6 did, but like once you diid the time skip collectinb ppl, re-getting your party would put them at your average level?? maybe not. idk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i replayed ffx over the summer and it was pretty brutally paced

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I'm guessing they did it to balance out being able to swap party members during battle but it's still pretty lame. I still enjoy FFX a lot though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't think 6 did, but like once you diid the time skip collectinb ppl, re-getting your party would put them at your average level?? maybe not. idk

Every time you beat a boss every one else got leveled to the average level of the party that beat the boss

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm guessing they did it to balance out being able to swap party members during battle but it's still pretty lame. I still enjoy FFX a lot though

it's stupid because all you have to do is swap in party memebers and they get the exp they don't even have to perform an action

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hell yea brother. Keeps us updated on the hole situation.

Humping like crazy dude.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm not enjoying FFX much at all. i don't remember it being so drat slow

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

God tier av

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's stupid because all you have to do is swap in party memebers and they get the exp they don't even have to perform an action

Nah they definitely have to do something in the battle to get AP. The dumb part is that the AP gained is the same whether or not 1 person fights the whole battle or all 7 participate.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You just swap them in and defend. I don't think the game is balanced around doing this in every battle because every time I've played doing that I've been unstoppable by my gagazet.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Fantasy Life is very good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paper Jam and the January 26, 1998 episode of Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im gonna start metal gear solid 3 wheres that thread