Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Mr. Nice! posted:

Title 18 U.S.C. § 372. Conspiracy to impede or injure officer
If two or more persons in any State, Territory, Possession, or District conspire to prevent, by force, intimidation, or threat, any person from accepting or holding any office, trust, or place of confidence under the United States, or from discharging any duties thereof, or to induce by like means any officer of the United States top leave the place, where his duties as an officer are required to be performed, or to injure him in his person or property on account of his lawful discharge of the duties of his office, or while engaged in the lawful discharge thereof, or to injure his property so as to molest, interrupt, hinder, or impede him in the discharge of his official duties, each of such persons shall be fined not more than $5,000 or imprisoned not more than six years, or both.

Bundy & crew are held under this charge. They'll probably get some more if poo poo goes down and the idiot holdouts do actually start shooting at feds.

Someone has been killed. If charges are federal, I think they could get charged under felony murder.

Criminal law is not my area of expertise though so I could easily be very wrong.

E: I am. The Federal penal code does not include felony murder in the United States. Oregon penal code, however, does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Professor of Cats posted:

what is happening now? what is with the trucks? What, who, loving why

The bundies who were captured are being arraigned/ getting a bail hearing right now. Rather than help out the 4 still camped out in the bird sanctuary (and risk capture/death themselves), the patriot movement decided instead to honk horns on lifted f-150's in front of the court house. Because they are a farce.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

rural/suburban oregon is full of the worst sort of racists and redneck fetishists you could imagine. they breathlessly hate the fact that portland is in their state and drastically outnumbers them outmatters them economically

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Okay I looked it up and apparently the Oregon felony murder statute only applies to specific crimes and I'm not seeing any way any of them could be applied to this case. Boooooo.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"My daughter's team got spanked. Has to play an even harder team in the morning."

This is heady stuff man.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
BREAKING NEWS: Firsthand account of the activities inside the compound today.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Fojar38 posted:

so how are these people still uploading poo poo to the internet and whatnot

Everything they send out to the world makes them look pathetic and horrible. No reason to stop it.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

InterFaced posted:

Everything they send out to the world makes them look pathetic and horrible. No reason to stop it.

And it will be used against them in the court of law.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
that girl in the ford sounded hot though

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

People in the refuge put a call out for blockade runners to save them

Couple dozen cars come from across the state on a weekend to honk

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I'm writing a bunch of TARPRIOT nonsense into the World of Warships public in-game chat, and while I haven't met David's boys yet, I'm mostly met with silence from the chat window. The world is going to be ok.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

red19fire posted:

The bundies who were captured are being arraigned/ getting a bail hearing right now. Rather than help out the 4 still camped out in the bird sanctuary (and risk capture/death themselves), the patriot movement decided instead to honk horns on lifted f-150's in front of the court house. Because they are a farce.

Feds wouldn't shoot a man fer just honkin' his horn.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
It'd be hilarious for the FBI to just dress a dude in flannel and stick him in a truck, have him drive around the blockade while some officers discharge their weapons into the air, skid up to the campfire and yell "Get in, we're making a run for it!" then when they all hop in the back he just drives them to jail.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

So some goon just convinced Kev to get an account here it looks like.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
someone do a quick write up of our Syria and Benghazi links for him lol

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I was wondering why the feds didn't have a few agents roll up to the camp through the woods wearing a bunch of flannel, hunter camo, and using auto versions of civvie weapons "proclaiming" allegiance to the cause to infiltrate the Tarptastic Four.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Professor of Cats posted:

So some goon just convinced Kev to get an account here it looks like.

Somebody already bought him one but he apparently didn't get the memo

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
if someone bought kev from no thiefs allowed an account send info to dropout13@nta.com. kev wants to hang out

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Dear Kev,

My one request is that you play "Dead and Gone" by Justin Timberlake and T.I. during the fatal moments that will ultimately spell doom for our true heroes inside the compound.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Captain Bravo posted:

It'd be hilarious for the FBI to just dress a dude in flannel and stick him in a truck, have him drive around the blockade while some officers discharge their weapons into the air, skid up to the campfire and yell "Get in, we're making a run for it!" then when they all hop in the back he just drives them to jail.

hilariously that would probably work

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

He won't come here. The dude types in all caps and is busy running 3 streams on a loop and watching another stream where they interview meth heads at gas stations.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
calling tweakers at work on livestream, this is like a modern day Andy Kaufman

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
this loving stream

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
THIS loving STREAM

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
mods plz change thread title to

Holdout at the Bundy Bungalow: My grandma lost her teeth at 13

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Please link to the stream
every time I think i have a link to the stream it's just a recording of the stream from the day before and it ends and now what do I do?

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
:siren:Any time someone says "the stream" in this thread please click the link in the OP tia:siren:

All other streams should be linked if not NoThiefsAllowed

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
Snitches get stiches

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

what are they talking about since I haven't been watching

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

Cowman posted:

what are they talking about since I haven't been watching

Kev just trolled the hell of a tweakin gas station attendant and got him to admit he was doing meth since 14

And he's been in jail for DUI, the sovereign citizen calling card

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I just got on the stream. Who was that guy calling "not the brightest loving corn cob in the patch"?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
this channel is something awful stumbling upon an early species of goon thought extinct, trapped in a highly specialized and small environment

it's internet anthropology

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

theultimo posted:

Kev just trolled the hell of a tweakin gas station attendant and got him to admit he was doing meth since 14

And he's been in jail for DUI, the sovereign citizen calling card

He's going to quit his job at the gas station on the live stream.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
The meth head Kevin tried to bait into resigning live on air.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

So why is the meth head quitting? Why did this youtube streamer talk him into it? Why does the guy not seem to know the guy who talked him into it or that he was talked into it?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Krinkle posted:

So why is the meth head quitting? Why did this youtube streamer talk him into it? Why does the guy not seem to know the guy who talked him into it or that he was talked into it?

meth head was on another stream and was spotted like rare wildlife

streamer spotted him, and since tweaker gave full name on first stream, Kevin, our troll king in this stream tracked him down

no ones knows who Kevin or NTA is outside of us randomly finding him via the Bundy deal

:siren:if you're new to the thread just pick it up from here, trying to figure out crazy is, as you may expect, pointless:siren:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

This stream owns so hard

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Krinkle posted:

Have you ever personally known a tweaker? They tend to play pretty fast and loose regarding taking advice and life decisions in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Krinkle posted:

Taking unrequested life advice from strangers who randomly telephone you at work isn't normal.

But on meth it is.