Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

quote:

tterrible: [Question] How is the farming simulation Chris is working on progressing?

You are permanently banned from talking in admiral_nolan

c u in the hearse commandos o9 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

fuzzknot posted:

WTF; are those seriously Velcro? I do wear Velcro sneakers to drive in because I can't drive in heels, but gently caress letting anybody see them outside of that.

You might be inflicted with this horrible, awful disease called “taste”, or maybe even its fatal mutated strain “style”. Luckily, they're inoculated against any of that at CIG.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Check this out, leaked concept art of the star systems.

Edit : Do not steal, original art.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
Disco Lando "I don't understand how you guys play our game for hours!"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

That message got deleted.

Followed by:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What's happening here?

http://imgur.com/nY3Ys98

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

trucutru posted:

No problem, as with most Mexican recipes in the end every household pretty much does whatever they want with it. Enjoy your soup. (If you can get pasilla, which is going to be hard try that).

Anyways, what the gently caress is this stream about, these guys mumble more than Chris.

It's Texas; it's relatively easy to find a variety of peppers around here, dried or otherwise.

I told Bootcha about the holy trinity of chiles in mole, but I think he needs to practice the individual steps more first. I certainly should have before *I* made it the first time. The first time I made it, it took all day and got on the ceiling. I'm not ready to revisit that with a new cook.

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine
PARP, the herald one-winged angel sings! Goons! I now have a twitter.

:gary: :pgabz: :lesnick: :gary: :pgabz: :lesnick: :gary: :pgabz: :lesnick:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.
I asked if I could run SC on a dell, i got banned.

Make another account,

i type this in:

ilovecig3: i have a condition where i can only jerk off if i hear other peoples voices live

it's completely fine. im still not banned.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Goobs posted:

I asked if I could run SC on a dell, i got banned.

Make another account,

i type this in:

ilovecig3: i have a condition where i can only jerk off if i hear other peoples voices live

it's completely fine. im still not banned.

Standard CIG moderation.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Butt.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Tippis posted:

You might be inflicted with this horrible, awful disease called “taste”, or maybe even its fatal mutated strain “style”. Luckily, they're inoculated against any of that at CIG.

I could almost believe that if I didn't own a shirt advertising a band called the Dayglo Abortions which I last wore (unintentionally) in the presence of a child just old enough to read.

Then again, there is a big difference between style and class.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

TTerrible posted:

Standard CIG moderation.

I also got banned for saying the louis ck lookalike sperg in the middle was gary oldman.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I'm annoyed that I blew my load with a dumb question before thinking of the farming simulator one. I'd like to see Landos reaction to that.

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine
Also, this is pretty funny imho:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Community manager is a jerk to the community. So what.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm starting to like Disco, he'll loving read/say anything:

quote:

Some guy named chickenmolester wants you to hold the microphone further away from your groin.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

fuctifino posted:

quote:

Martian_bot: Thanks to gwahir for hosting this stream with 0 viewers!

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Butt why?

Also I love your av.

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine
Please pay attention to me, I'm not long for this world. :smith:

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Community manager is a jerk to the community. So what.

I've never really paid any attention to him before, but after watching 10 minutes of this, holy poo poo why would ANYONE let this guy be the most public facing person in their company.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Remember commandos, every shitpost brings us closer to 2,000 pages.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

MedianZetaMaleGoon posted:

Please pay attention to me, I'm not long for this world. :smith:

Hello Seraph

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Beer is going to be surprised to know the Cutlass is their most beloved ship.

"Look at the aurora and compare it to the ships we have now. They are so much better" yeah, like the space truck

fuctifino posted:

Hello Seraph

yesterday was payday

trucutru fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jan 31, 2016

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine

fuctifino posted:

Hello Seraph
Hi friend!

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

http://postimage.org/

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Rudager posted:

I've never really paid any attention to him before, but after watching 10 minutes of this, holy poo poo why would ANYONE let this guy be the most public facing person in their company.

Yeah, I made it like 5 minutes and this guy seems obnoxious. He tries too hard to be sarcastic. "I can't answer anything because watch the other verse episodes" blah blah blah.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I got 600 second banned again, and I'm not even sure what for. Maybe this, I guess? I thought I was playing it pretty cool.

quote:

I heard on the CIG forums that the cutlass handled bad and wasn't good at killing things and was a bad ship and made people that bought it feel bad.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

And how come one guy from the twitch pullied his pants down and pointed his anus at the other guy in the twitch?

Is that normal for twitching? I'm new.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

FrankieGoes posted:

And how come one guy from the twitch pullied his pants down and pointed his anus at the other guy in the twitch?

Is that normal for twitching? I'm new.

Maybe they're cosplaying those space-Uruk Hai?

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15178-Roundup-Free-Fly-212-Patch-And-Other-Updates

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014
:pgabz::pgabz::pgabz::pgabz:
Caught up with the thread after diving hard into anime wuxia mmo for two and a half weeks. Good to see its the same insanity as always

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fuzzknot posted:

WTF; are those seriously Velcro? I do wear Velcro sneakers to drive in because I can't drive in heels, but gently caress letting anybody see them outside of that.

whatever grandma

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine
To be clear, yes I am "on the fence" about Star Citizen.
!NSFW! [i/mg]http://i.imgur.com/pTQjntD.jpg[/img] And the surgery costs five grand.!NSFW!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jan 31, 2016

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine
What do goons think about the potential of this Worlds Adrift game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZysNm7FDDYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlrvpyZziYo

Honestly this looks better than Star Citizen if they flesh out the combat and stuff.

Is there a separate thread for that game? if so plz link me.

E: thanks in advance!

MedianZetaMaleGoon fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jan 31, 2016

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, this Lando dude won't commit to a single loving answer.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

What do goons think about the potential of this Worlds Adrift game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZysNm7FDDYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlrvpyZziYo

Honestly this looks better than Star Citizen if they flesh out the combat and stuff.

Is there a separate thread for that game? if so plz link me.

Kind of looks like a variation on the gimmick Space Engineers and similar minecraft-with-science games are aiming for. Definitely could be completed, which makes it look better than SC? But Usually those games tend to be pretty shallow on mechanics as they have so much to cover in development.

MedianZetaMaleGoon
Jan 31, 2016

by Shine

quote:

Definitely could be completed, which makes it look better than SC?
:agreed:

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

But Usually those games tend to be pretty shallow on mechanics as they have so much to cover in development.
Hmm yeah that's a pickle if there's no money there's no dev team, and no AAA game. They should do a kickstarter or somethin

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

:agreed:
Hmm yeah that's a pickle if there's no money there's no dev team, and no AAA game. They should do a kickstarter or somethin

I don't think it's a money issue necessarily? Yes funding to deliver on a wide and deep scope is an issue, but there's an inherent risk in simply having a large scope- namely that it becomes hard to predict how different parts of it will actually interact with each other. This comes up in technical limitations, rule/mechanic incoherence, and a number of other issues that aren't so much left open because of a lack of money to solve them, but a lack of sheer brilliance to bring all these disparate concepts together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

"THERE ARE NO TROLLS IN STAR CITIZEN" - Disco Lando

• Locked thread