Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Fuckin hate anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Raptor1033 posted:

WHAT THE EVER LOVING gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU

Look at this alien siding scum right here.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Raptor1033 posted:

WHAT THE EVER LOVING gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU

BRADFORD WE WENT OVER THIS. IT'S THE DRESS CODE.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

BRADFORD WE WENT OVER THIS. IT'S THE DRESS CODE.

NO NO NO NO. THIS IS NOT UNION

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Raptor1033 posted:

NO NO NO NO. THIS IS NOT UNION

BRADFORD. You're gonna have to deal with it. Be lucky the policy only applies to soldiers and not base personnel.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Ramos posted:

Look at this alien siding scum right here.

Alien before anime

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

https://twitter.com/xcom/status/618525398511452160

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Bonus:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
What. I can't. Why. No.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Please. Stop. No more

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Raptor1033 posted:

Please. Stop. No more

i'd watch an xcom anime if it was true to the game in regards to soldiers dying randomly

ShadowMar has a new favorite as of 07:15 on Jan 31, 2016

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

I would buy the hell out of this.

I know, right?

It sounds like exactly the sort of thing that I could mod using openXCOM, if I had any kind of skill with modding whatsoever lol

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

FirstAidKite posted:

I know, right?

It sounds like exactly the sort of thing that I could mod using openXCOM, if I had any kind of skill with modding whatsoever lol

thankfully stroheim's hair is already done for you

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShadowMar posted:

thankfully stroheim's hair is already done for you

Well yeah

SPW-COM where you have to balance selling off medical research, buying scientists and nazi technology, and sending soldier out armed with uv lights strapped to their shoulders and hoping they survive the encounter

Gameplay wise it'd potentially lead to every mission being like a chryssalid terror mission tho...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Someone please post the XCOM 2 overwatch clip beaglerush made where he modified the game to allow 48 troops and put them all on overwatch so when some dudes teleported in, it's just like a solid minute of DYNAMIC CAMERA ANGLE SHOTS as each guy shoots at them in turn

I kinda hope there's fanart of that sonewhere as well

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Pomp posted:

ayy lmao

ftfy

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

doublepost

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

doing social media posts for a company is probably pretty boring, but when you get to spin a piece of fetish art? gold.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Captain Invictus posted:

Someone please post the XCOM 2 overwatch clip beaglerush made where he modified the game to allow 48 troops and put them all on overwatch so when some dudes teleported in, it's just like a solid minute of DYNAMIC CAMERA ANGLE SHOTS as each guy shoots at them in turn

I kinda hope there's fanart of that sonewhere as well

https://a.pomf.cat/gcgtoc.webm

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

jesus christ thats good

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
god yes

XCOM 2 is going to be so loving good you guys

if someone with barely any modding knowhow like beagle can do that, imagine what a pro modmaker could whip up

eagerly awaiting my shrek/hatsune miku/naruto/wall-e XCOM 2 modpack so I can have a tactical strategy game of my favorite moba, 300 Heroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL8Ex5jZwM4&hd=1

I dunno if a chinese moba that is entirely made of copyright infringement counts as fanart, but it's going here anyways

edit: wait no that wasn't the beagle webm I meant, this one is, though that one is good too, this one I think was the first time he ever tried that

https://a.pomf.cat/qtrafq.webm

Captain Invictus has a new favorite as of 09:06 on Jan 31, 2016

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The inspiration:
https://twitter.com/MerryKish/status/693175404085968896

And of course:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cR4ADXBkII

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

drat it, I could've sworn that there was another case of another company naively/inadvertently asking for furry fanart on Facebook without realizing it. It happened in the past year I think, it was hilarious.

Teriyaki Koinku has a new favorite as of 18:10 on Jan 31, 2016

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I recall seeing a "Plus size positivity in gaming" article that inadvertently used a bunch of obvious fetish art too.
There was also the official Tony the Tiger Twitter fighting with furries recently?

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
there was the "king dedede drooling while eating" thing too

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

HGH posted:

I recall seeing a "Plus size positivity in gaming" article that inadvertently used a bunch of obvious fetish art too.
There was also the official Tony the Tiger Twitter fighting with furries recently?

the tony the tiger twitter blocks furries with zero hesitation

the chester cheetah twitter however,
https://twitter.com/CasualFennec/status/692084449144610816
https://twitter.com/ChesterCheetah/status/692086297196781568

edit: related fanart:
https://twitter.com/FarrowFoxArt/status/693835655328169984

ShadowMar has a new favorite as of 18:26 on Jan 31, 2016

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Captain Invictus posted:

god yes

XCOM 2 is going to be so loving good you guys

if someone with barely any modding knowhow like beagle can do that, imagine what a pro modmaker could whip up
The mod tools demoed at PAX South were ridiculously good. Like, instead of having to goddamn do hex editing in a file, they are giving essentially everything. Debug tools, replays, assets to modify, level editors, everything. They made it sound like somebody could use the assets to make effectively an entirely new game experience. They partnered with The Long War modders very early on in the development, and those modders will actually have a few mods releasing concurrently with the game.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ShadowMar posted:

i'd watch an xcom anime if it was true to the game in regards to soldiers dying randomly

:shittypop:

the correct way to play XCOM is just naming all your soldiers after people you know and then constantly pestering them whenever they gently caress up or die

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

FlyinPingu posted:

the correct way to play XCOM is just naming all your soldiers after people you know and then constantly pestering them whenever they gently caress up or die

I put my wife in and give her poo poo whenever she misses an overwatch shot. It's truly god's own way to play.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Internet Kraken posted:

This is cute, but no representations of those oh-so-memorable pixls in Super Paper Mario? :v:

Is this official Darkest Dungeon fanart of the Necrodancer? Because it's really convincing.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

FlyinPingu posted:

i cant believe there are people that don't do this.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Is there more? Please tell me there's more.

we have such sights to show you

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Head to toe, that's a bart.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

scandoslav posted:

we have such sights to show you

all art must die

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Fargin Icehole posted:

Is this official Darkest Dungeon fanart of the Necrodancer? Because it's really convincing.

it strikes me as drawing more directly from Mike Mignola than Darkest Dungeon, which itself draws from the Mignola well.

• Locked thread