Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

WebDO posted:

Hmm. Reverse Heffay? Well, I guess so.

I'm not blindly adherent to PGI's claims, I have enough self respect to not give the company money, I don't accept things Russ tweets as if they were facts, I'm a goon, I play other games that are actually good, and I don't have to try really hard to get stupid people really upset at my posts on the internet, and I'm not objectively wrong when I post.

I think the only way in which I'm not the inverse Heffay is that I'm actually sad goons get this mad about a bad video game :allears:

You, you are the idiot if you were unsure about which of us it was. You argued that the devs of a video game are allowing for hacking based on wishes and spilt milk. Then when you got made fun of, you went the way of "don't be mad at video games" as though that's what brought it in. Enjoy the triple post retard, this game is bad, but it's better without you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

WebDO posted:

It amuses me that you can be a good poster in the star citizen thread but lack any insight whatsoever in this one

I am a poo poo poster in the SC thread. If you followed my example and did that in this one, you would be more entertaining and make more sense. As is, you are on the same level as Alex Jones whining about society ignoring chemtrails.

teepo
Oct 14, 2004

yospos
if only webdo would pilot a nova

Sard
May 11, 2012

Certified Poster of Culture.

quote:

Map voting change coming - Going live in March: Voting percentages will be hidden until you vote, map vote then locked in, then you can see the percentages.

:rip: map selection mindgames

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Bait and Swatch posted:

I am a poo poo poster in the SC thread. If you followed my example and did that in this one, you would be more entertaining and make more sense. As is, you are on the same level as Alex Jones whining about society ignoring chemtrails.

I'm the guy so right that a quadruple post will vindicate me

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sard posted:

dammit

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
Man, it was serious fun building up a massive multiplier and using it to switch it from loving alpine to a brawly map at the last second.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sard posted:

The...the metagame....

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

WebDO posted:

I'm the guy so right that a quadruple post will vindicate me

Make it five
Post pictures of some cats or something

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
we're not blindly adherent to tweets, you're a moron and grasping at straws, hth

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Was anyone actually upset about the current map vote system? Gaming the vote multiplier system is mildly amusing and harmless.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Elliotw2 posted:

we're not blindly adherent to tweets, you're a moron and grasping at straws, hth
Your inability to read into context is amazing, this was never my claim.

Guys for real, I get it. I made you suffer cognitive dissonance and it hurts but you'll be OK

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

WebDO posted:

Guys for real, I get it. I made you suffer cognitive dissonance and it hurts but you'll be OK

As has been said,

Xii
Dec 27, 2011

Only the coldest prevail.

WebDO posted:

Someone needs to get that tree branch out of their rear end. Might be too late though, I think it developed roots.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
King crab with 4 ultra AC 5s is like piloting a dream.

Xii
Dec 27, 2011

Only the coldest prevail.

Roki B posted:

Im running dual ac10s and LLx3. Used to run uacx4/mlx3 but im not a big fan of med lasers.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Great Beer posted:

Was anyone actually upset about the current map vote system? Gaming the vote multiplier system is mildly amusing and harmless.

Presumably the people that vote alpine 24/7 were mad that they were unexpectedly dropping with lrm boats into maps where they got their faces ripped off with SRMs.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
The puppet mastering in this thread owns.

Reverence
Nov 1, 2009

WebDO posted:

I'm a goon
I'm not objectively wrong when I post.

:what:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

WebDO posted:

You are grand master puppermaster S-Grade A-Ok super correct.

Please teach me the ways of the force sensei.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012

Roki B posted:

King Crab with 6 AC2 and autohotkey to chainfire them properly is now my favorite fun have drop for pubs. It's the closest I can get to Rotary ACs from Mechwarrior 4.

No idea how effective it is in the end, but so far enemies just seem to panic when the bullets start to rain.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

DancingShade posted:

You are grand master puppermaster S-Grade A-Ok super correct.

Please teach me the ways of the force sensei.

I seriously don't get it. I state how I'm not the opposite of an individual. An overly sensitive idiot quotes me and claims he isn't a thing I mentioned and therefore I'm wrong (I didn't claim he was said thing). Somehow pointing out lack of reading comprehension is now the puppet master defense? :allears:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Let it go.

In other news, i will perform fellatio in exchange for mechbays.
Whats my chances on a 50% sale in the near future?

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

why is this happening in literally every thread i follow right now. calm down goons.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Wafflecopper posted:

why is this happening in literally every thread i follow right now. calm down goons.

Because autism :eng101:

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Was playing quick matches during AU prime time and heard firing from the start of the match then saw some Krensky grognard crying in chat. When I got to the lance I was proud to see 3 pubbies team killing a gold mech.

It brought a tear to my eye.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Just wanted to pop in and say I had loads of fun in CW last night despite our losses. Plus I got my mech bay so back to plain group drops until we change faction again.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That Gobbo posted:

Picked up the Marauder pack yesterday and have been trying out different builds. So far I'm really enjoying the -5D with 2 ASRM6s 1 LPL 4MPL, and the -5M with 2 UAC5 2LL. Not really sure what to do with the -3R, right now it's AC20 4ML 2MG and it's been going alright. I tried out the 3 AC5 build but sniping is super boring. Any good MAD brawler builds that I'm ignoring?

My 3R rocks an AC/20 and 2 LPL all in the same side of the mech. It's a solid brawler with a standard engine and a completely dead side for absorbing hits.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

mods please change this .gif to my forums name.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Someone suggest a new name for me

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

mods please make everyone's forums name this .gif

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
If I could, I would. But then how would we post if we were all laughing too hard?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Drythe posted:

Sum Yung Liao

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

VideoGames posted:

If I could, I would. But then how would we post if we were all laughing too hard?

Tile that gif as the forums background, instead.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Or Taiwan Numbah Wohn

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
D med is kinda right. Pgi has burned us so many times with bad decisions they don't really deserve praise for finally closing in on the pulse of the community after 4 years.

They've put lipstick, a wig, a dress and high heels on this pig but it's still gonna roll in poo poo the second it gets a chance.

I'm the poster child for double-think in this thread though :smith:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I like this game a lot

I only started like a month ago

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Random Number posted:

D med is kinda right. Pgi has burned us so many times with bad decisions they don't really deserve praise for finally closing in on the pulse of the community after 4 years.

They've put lipstick, a wig, a dress and high heels on this pig but it's still gonna roll in poo poo the second it gets a chance.

I'm the poster child for double-think in this thread though :smith:

It's OK buddy I still love you and the thread still delivers laughs since ReacharoundHPG now posts from within the forums

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Drythe posted:

KissMyCloaca is not taken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Captain James T Kerensky is free now as well. He is now HELIOS snyper kerensky sephirothgoku.

• Locked thread