Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I definitely had a much easier time with the knife on nuketown when I put blast suppressor on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
Hm, I like HC KC for the 2x XP weekend; 10-15k XP per match is a lot more than I normally get...

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
about 10 games away from master prestige, come watch me do it while flexing, https://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzinator

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa
https://youtu.be/uYEzLxGRQyA

for the brit goons who dont know what Human Traffic is.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
G slide has apparently been patched out. :(

Quickpull
Mar 1, 2003

We're all mad here.
Ok, this is an odd request, but I'm looking for some old YouTube videos. Back when MW2 was young, a goon made a series of videos featuring a computer generated woman's voice.

The videos featured Burger Town, a cool place for cool people, the M-16 laser gun, pubbies hanging out in the cock pit, and most of wang chung's dance hall days.

If anyone remembers these videos and can point me to them, I would appreciate it.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Quickpull posted:

Ok, this is an odd request, but I'm looking for some old YouTube videos. Back when MW2 was young, a goon made a series of videos featuring a computer generated woman's voice.

The videos featured Burger Town, a cool place for cool people, the M-16 laser gun, pubbies hanging out in the cock pit, and most of wang chung's dance hall days.

If anyone remembers these videos and can point me to them, I would appreciate it.

Scatterfold?

Quickpull
Mar 1, 2003

We're all mad here.

venutolo posted:

Scatterfold?

THANK YOU

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Can't see any way to get the Glitch double kills done other than grenade tricks. I heard "losing B" and threw two semtexes there (Danger Close is awesome and wrecks flak jacket) - the moment I saw there were two people I glitched and got my first glitch double kill! This can't really be what Treyarch intended, though.

I want to see Safeguard on Nuketown but it never comes up because everyone votes Domination or Hardpoint. Safeguard should make this easy, bunching up a bunch of people around the robot.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

venutolo posted:

Good.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
https://www.twitch.tv/mistermacys

Better quality stream than Fuzz. Lower quality play though. :geno:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It was just determined that Macys and myself are better than Fuzzo and RKid.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

venutolo posted:

not on ps4 yet ?

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

G slide will be patched out when the DLC comes out. It probably requires a whole update that you must pay Sony and Microsoft money for, so expect the Combine 24/7 problem to get also patched out.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Sony and MS haven't required companies to pay for patches in years. The update requires certification from Sony and MS.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
Well drat... I was going to join a goon party but the controller adapter doesn't support a microphone, so I'd have to give up the rear paddles to speak... (unless I used the PS Camera, but I'd rather not inflict that on people)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Fuzzo's weakness when using a Vesper: Me with a Haymaker.

Haymaker is the best SMG. QED.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Some new stuff about the DLC

quote:

In previous Call of Duty titles, DLC packs obtained through a Season Pass or as a standalone purchase required players to download the individual DLC pack through their console’s marketplace or the in-game storefront. However, the Awakening DLC pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops III has been bundled into the patch released on 02/02/2016. This means there is no manual download of the DLC pack.

Please note: The patch is expected to be released midday Pacific time on 02/02/2016. The Awakening DLC pack will be available on this date exclusively on PlayStation 4. Release dates for Xbox One and PC coming soon.

Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops III to trigger the patch and allow the game to update as normal. Once the update is fully downloaded, Season Pass owners and players who have purchased the Awakening DLC pack individually will simply need to activate the content through the in-game store.

Select Store from the main menu.
Select Map Packs.
Select Awakening DLC to activate the DLC pack.
Once Awakening is activated, players have immediate access to the four new multiplayer maps as well as the first chapter of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies adventure.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Accessing-the-Awakening-DLC-Pack-in-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III/

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

gently caress, I really hope that new system won't cause trouble because I have the US version and US season pass but I play on another account (EU). I can't access the in-game store on my main account (also means no COD points and no class slots :( ).

ecdub22
Jul 9, 2008

I'm going to crush all opposition in this thread.

:siren: -=+ 54i +=- :siren:
Pillbug

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Lies and Slander, sir.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

gently caress the child molesting war criminal gently caress son of a bitch that made the RK5, with that bladed strap-on from Se7en.

Never have I seen a more inconsistent unreliable loving piece of poo poo garbage gun miss so many loving shots that were dead on.

In loving Hardcore.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Hey Macys how old are you again?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Old enough to say what I want without fear of being sent to bed without my supper.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
What you want to say seems like the kind of thing a fourteen year old would think up though.

I mean fuckin' really "child molester" wow so edgy top kek!

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

We joined a losing Dom game in progress with 5 players, ended the first round 18-100

We won 201-200

They had some level 357 on their team, so we figured 'right, it's a bunch of kids cheating'. Nope. Dude was a legit 350+ and they were in a full party :psyduck:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Oh, I'm not trying to be "edgy"; I'm comparing the dev who made the RK5 to what I consider the worst forms of human life- child molesters, war criminals, and a few others, but I wanted to keep it short.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Mister Macys posted:

I'm comparing the dev who made the RK5 to what I consider the worst forms of human life.

Turn your monitor on.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

It is on. I'm not typing this by phone.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Let's go customers game type 3v3 me kid and who vs you Macys and kiz with 5 bottles of jagr in him.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

The_Fuzzinator posted:

Let's go customers game type 3v3 me kid and who vs you Macys and kiz with 5 bottles of jagr in him.

I'm out of jager right now. I'll hit if the store later and fix that issue.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

victrix posted:

They had some level 357 on their team, so we figured 'right, it's a bunch of kids cheating'. Nope. Dude was a legit 350+ and they were in a full party :psyduck:

Versus, me + party ran into a guy who might have been legit level 415. He had 60k+ kills in KC. He then began to talk poo poo about Versus' 4:1 k/d. I asked him "how mad he was gonna get when he got his poo poo pushed in"...He got mad.

2 games later I managed to top the leader board so I quit for the night. Twas a good day.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

:beerpal:

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

I'm sitting on about 800 CKeys right now.. gonna pop em when I hit 1000

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

JaySB posted:

Versus, me + party ran into a guy who might have been legit level 415. He had 60k+ kills in KC. He then began to talk poo poo about Versus' 4:1 k/d. I asked him "how mad he was gonna get when he got his poo poo pushed in"...He got mad.

2 games later I managed to top the leader board so I quit for the night. Twas a good day.

I liked the guy who got to Level 45 Prestige 0 and got his account hacked to Level 1000.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Superanos posted:

gently caress, I really hope that new system won't cause trouble because I have the US version and US season pass but I play on another account (EU). I can't access the in-game store on my main account (also means no COD points and no class slots :( ).
If you're using a 2nd account to access the US store then just log in with that one and patch, then log back onto your main. PS doesn't have any issues that way as long as you make sure your game/DLC are from the same region, which it sounds like you have.

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.
Is there a difference in how a gun shoots with a reflex sight vs the ELO? I prefer the ELO for the field of view but I see a lot of pros still using reflex. Any reason?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Drav posted:

Is there a difference in how a gun shoots with a reflex sight vs the ELO? I prefer the ELO for the field of view but I see a lot of pros still using reflex. Any reason?

Zoom

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Reflex has 0.1% more zoom.

I personally prefer the ELO, but some people think the reflex dot color stands out against the background better.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

How's the BOA for zoom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Drav posted:

there is something in my brain that makes targeting people easier with the full frame of the red dot

• Locked thread