Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Iosm: Dnt ignore type ameen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Fighting the constellation Cancer is pretty hardcore.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

EvilGenius posted:

Fighting the constellation Cancer is pretty hardcore.

Kamen Rider Fourze was a good show.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I've noticed everyone who is against abortion has never needed to get one.

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 22:51 on Jan 31, 2016

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

e: quote is not edit I am stupid. have another to make up for it.
"I am too stupid to distinguish between an intern and a servant and really want to make Clinton jokes." I'm not even pro-Hillary and this poo poo is getting obnoxious.

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 22:52 on Jan 31, 2016

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Yeah, how dare girls be confident about their appearance!

I bet the person who made this has strong opinions about the Kardashians.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Yeah, how dare girls be confident about their appearance!

I bet the person who made this has strong opinions about the Kardashians.

Killing animals > self confidence I guess is the take home message here

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

I agree, narcissism and the fygm attitude should be replaced with a healthy understanding and respect for the environment do that there are fish for future generations.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Birb Katter posted:

I agree, narcissism and the fygm attitude should be replaced with a healthy understanding and respect for the environment do that there are fish for future generations.

What pisses me off? Why the hell isn't illegal for them to have the Black Entertainment Awards, since it's illegal for me to have a white entertainment awards.

I'm not allowed to have an all white school. Why are there all black schools all over the country?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Lottery of Babylon posted:

What pisses me off? Why the hell isn't illegal for them to have the Black Entertainment Awards, since it's illegal for me to have a white entertainment awards.

I'm not allowed to have an all white school. Why are there all black schools all over the country?

Yeah! And what about the racist-against-whites New Zealand rugby team?!?;

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
By that logic, wouldn't it be safer to have two heads, in case one gets lopped off?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

There are plenty of all-white schools. Yale, for instance.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

drat those elitist blacks, making their own schools and not letting whites in!

wait

edit: nevermind the fact that whites can go to historically black colleges if they want, there's no law against it. Go ahead, insufferable racist dude!

Crocoswine has a new favorite as of 00:01 on Feb 1, 2016

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hey Facebook, I need some advice. As you know, I live in an anarchist household, and so we do not call the police or believe in snitching at all (so don't recommend that we do). However, our downstairs neighbors are pretty obviously and clearly partaking in a lot of meth on the daily.

I don't care about this, it's their life and they're not cooking it or selling it so whatever, but recently they've started smoking a lot more and the smell is wafting into our apartment. I'm crazy sensitive to stuff like that and last night the smell was so intense that I got a huge migraine and couldn't sleep for hours. I can't deal with this being a regular thing, especially not now that school is starting.

What should we do if we don't snitch, can't talk to them (they are literally always high and they don't know that we don't snitch so I'm worried they would think we were threatening them), and have zero options?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Hey Facebook, I need some advice. As you know, I live in an anarchist household, and so we do not call the police or believe in snitching at all (so don't recommend that we do). However, our downstairs neighbors are pretty obviously and clearly partaking in a lot of meth on the daily.

I don't care about this, it's their life and they're not cooking it or selling it so whatever, but recently they've started smoking a lot more and the smell is wafting into our apartment. I'm crazy sensitive to stuff like that and last night the smell was so intense that I got a huge migraine and couldn't sleep for hours. I can't deal with this being a regular thing, especially not now that school is starting.

What should we do if we don't snitch, can't talk to them (they are literally always high and they don't know that we don't snitch so I'm worried they would think we were threatening them), and have zero options?

This makes me think of that Onion article, Libertarian Reluctantly Calls Fire Department

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Have they considered murder?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Just because we've come to accept LoB doesn't mean you get to steal his gimmick.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Who What Now posted:

Just because we've come to accept LoB doesn't mean you get to steal his gimmick.

gently caress that- it's great! doing the Lord's work

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I know anarchists and they believe in rules (when set for the good of the public), they just don't believe in rulers. They would absolutely call the cops for that kind of thing if there was nothing else they could do. How do people like libertarians and this particular brand of anarchists even think that a world without any rules or restrictions is good and okay?

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Even anarchists don't want to get cancer from meth fumes.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Get ready for the internet to break tomorrow night, by the way. It's pretty much guaranteed.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

change my name posted:

Get ready for the internet to break tomorrow night, by the way. It's pretty much guaranteed.

What happens tomorrow night?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Electrical Fire posted:

What happens tomorrow night?

Iowa caucuses, aka an annoying FB status bomb.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Every person besides the man in this photo is slouching and making the saddest, most soul-crushed face. Is this supposed to be an image of a happy househould? It's like the Flabby McSad Family's annual Christmas card.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

trapped mouse posted:

I feel like a lot of the "White Pride" people are now going to "Love your heritage" because it's a much better dog-whistle. Not to say that all the "Love your heritage" people are totally racist, but the image of a conventionally attractive aryan woman along with that message seems like it's geared toward this idea of the purity of the white race.

Which doesn't make any sense, since every white person I've ever met who shits on other cultures always claims to be 25% Navajo or Comanche or whatever the gently caress

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

Which doesn't make any sense, since every white person I've ever met who shits on other cultures always claims to be 25% Navajo or Comanche or whatever the gently caress

It's usually Cherokee.

Because the Cherokee lived in what's now the South, and Southerners had a certain reason to need an excuse for nonwhite features

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

So Maher is a loving idiot and let this quack doctor on his show to talk about his treatment for HIV/AIDS. Some of my friends are into stupid fake medicine so I've been seeing it a lot.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

what so anarchists have rules? who's going to be mad at them for breaking them the anarchist king?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I still have a glimmer of hope that this was ironic, but I'm not counting on it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

There's a severed dick joke here but I don't know how to make it.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Elderbean posted:

So Maher is a loving idiot and let this quack doctor on his show to talk about his treatment for HIV/AIDS. Some of my friends are into stupid fake medicine so I've been seeing it a lot.

That sound you're hearing is our future children dying of disease that should have been eradicated, like small pox, in our generation.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm having the same issue except I can't figure out where it's coming into my apartment from since I live on the bottom floor.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm having the same issue except I can't figure out where it's coming into my apartment from since I live on the bottom floor.

Have you read the awkward, ugly & gross thread? It's entirely possible that there are junkies living in the crawl space under your building.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

change my name posted:

Have you read the awkward, ugly & gross thread? It's entirely possible that there are junkies living in the crawl space under your building.

Fuuuuuuck.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

change my name posted:

Iowa caucuses, aka an annoying FB status bomb.

Holy poo poo! When will you guys hurry up and pick someone? It's been like a year and you still haven't even gotten through the pre-election bullshit. When do actually know who's president?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dr_Amazing posted:

Holy poo poo! When will you guys hurry up and pick someone? It's been like a year and you still haven't even gotten through the pre-election bullshit. When do actually know who's president?

American presidential elections are actually held every 4 years in November. There's just a bunch of buildup as the two parties (and the tiny ones that nobody cares about because we're dominated by Democrats and Republicans and some independent or Green Party motherfucker is almost like a historical footnote) decide which candidate they're going to put up for the real election.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Dr_Amazing posted:

The election's November 8th. Strap yourself in, it's a long ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dr_Amazing posted:

One of the parties still hasn't even narrowed it down from like 12.