Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Shoutout to doublelift for winning the Reggie memorial golden bot inner for getting outplayed 1v1 by a turret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bottom Liner posted:

Tell me again how DL is on a team and QTpie isnt???

Because QTpie is smart and retired to make mad dosh streaming instead.

Work Friend Keven posted:

That was a pretty good comp from NRG honestly. Like lulu would clearly be better mid but if GBM can play trillian then loving great.

Yeah I don't think anyone was expecting Zilean as a Lulu-esque Utiliy Mid backup, and getting Poppy away from Hauntzer was a very good first-pick call. Feels like NRG is one of like two teams who know how P/B works this split in NA

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

Shoutout to doublelift for winning the Reggie memorial golden bot inner for getting outplayed 1v1 by a turret.

I watched that wondering "wait, why isn't he moving? oh god don't die to it"

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

:laffo::laffo::laffo: the loving Poppy/Tahm Kench interaction

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Monathin posted:

:laffo::laffo::laffo: the loving Poppy/Tahm Kench interaction

That entire series was such a clown fiesta.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also, Dig and RNG are probably the only two match-ups where I think Balls actually has an advantage in the top lane.

My god Billyboss is so bad.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Is Hai going to shotcall a good draft for C9? Let's find out.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Oh poo poo! they gave balls gangplank!

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Is Billyboss even meant to play top lane? The LoL fantasy page originally had him listed as a support.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Whoa, Graves & Poppy vs GP & Corki first picks. This is gonna be good.

Odds on seeing Sneaky cry on cam this season?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Rush, I think it's time for an intervention, put down the Jungle Nidalee.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Like Dignitas' lineup from these picks.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

YancyQ posted:

Is Billyboss even meant to play top lane? The LoL fantasy page originally had him listed as a support.
he's a top lane main in solo queue so probably?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

YancyQ posted:

That certainly would explain a lot of things. Not everything but a lot of things.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Being one of the best 3 players at the shittiest jungler still just means you're playing a lovely jungler

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Oh man, these comps are going to be fun. I give the edge to Dig because of Poppy Graves Leblanc, that's just a nasty rear end trio.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Kirei is not pronounced "Kuh-ray" Jatt

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
Zilean stun reminds me of Tibbers engage actually.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

TheDemon posted:

Zilean stun reminds me of Tibbers engage actually.

being 2 projectiles rather than a single instantaneous spell is a pretty big difference especially in a low ping environment

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Just how many times is Hai going to be hooked?

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

5x Thunderlords :madmax:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

YancyQ posted:

How could people just stand there and watch that? Why didn't anyone call the police?

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Schnorkles posted:

Also, Dig and RNG are probably the only two match-ups where I think Balls actually has an advantage in the top lane.

My god Billyboss is so bad.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

1v1'd by BillyBoss

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

ahahaahahaha I take it all back, balls is the worst

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Tales of Woe posted:

being 2 projectiles rather than a single instantaneous spell is a pretty big difference especially in a low ping environment

yeah, three spells is a big deal in click time, but the number of stuns available in a teamfight also resembles Annie

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Oh Poppy.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Balls solo killed by BillyBoss. It's poetry in motion

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Oh, I get it now. Rush has been practicing for SGDQ after Cloud9 gets relegated

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Let him take that blue, I'll just take it back

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Stop playing useless champs Rush

It gets you killed by Shiphtur

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

was Balls ever even good at anything other than shyvana and rumble? i just remember C9 running shyvana top every game during their dominant period

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
That was an intriguing way of giving Blue buff to Shiphtur.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Nidalee is fine but C9 doesn't know how to play around Rush. Also there is no way he has any say on pick ban after all HAI is there!!!!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Monathin posted:

Rush, I think it's time for an intervention, put down the Jungle Nidalee.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
MAN whoo I'm glad rush keeps playing hardfarm nidalee so he can put this team of shitters on his back

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Man no how you shuffle your champs around balls still has to play one of them.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Yeah I'm legit confused as to why they've got him on Nidalee all the time. :( He can play more than that!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

C9 Rush is like Steve Nash in the triangle offense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

C9 Rush is like Steve Nash in the triangle offense

you say this like every week and it just looks more and more accurate every time

• Locked thread