Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
gently caress you phone you gigantic cock tease :mad:

(It's a trailer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
Do you know what Mr. Smart Mouth called me when he stormed out of the house this morning? A honky.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Hank, don't call your father a crumb bum!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Ithaqua posted:

Do you know what Mr. Smart Mouth called me when he stormed out of the house this morning? A honky.

Hah, did you really?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

axleblaze posted:

I hope there was nothing important in the last 2000 posts. Skipped ahead for obvious reasons. It's so surreal to think that there will be a new episode in less than 24 hours.

:stare: Wait for real? I wasn't keeping track of dates and announcements.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

:stare: Wait for real? I wasn't keeping track of dates and announcements.

Good news!

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
What else do you want? Do you want Dean? You could have Dean. He could carry you around on his back, like Master Blaster.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me, I'm hip!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Serration is only good for bread

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
l am finding this so hard to care about.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
The minute god crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them! :argh:

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Four Score posted:

The minute god crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them! :argh:

Hunter is a treasure trove of quotes but that one might be my favorite.

Yeah? Well, the Village People called, AND THEY WANT YOU TO GO loving KILL YOURSELF, YOU PRANCING BASTARD!
\

WrathOfBlade
May 30, 2011

Is it weird that I enjoy the censored version of this show more than the DVDs? The Monarch's dialogue is somehow inherently funnier when it's sprinkled with bleeps.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

WrathOfBlade posted:

Is it weird that I enjoy the censored version of this show more than the DVDs? The Monarch's dialogue is somehow inherently funnier when it's sprinkled with bleeps.

Ain't weird. I enjoyed the last episode of VB with how everyone's describing what a Rusty venture was and it was just string of bleeps.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Shindragon posted:

Ain't weird. I enjoyed the last episode of VB with how everyone's describing what a Rusty venture was and it was just string of bleeps.

Weird I've never seen the censored version of this one - you should at least listen to those once.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
My name is a sex act?!

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

Just bought season 6 HD on Amazon and you can watch episode one now. Gonna start it up in about 15 minutes when my girlfriend gets home.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Shindragon posted:

For all those who haven't heard it uncensored: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4aLokf-t8

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy

Winklebottom posted:

Hunter is a treasure trove of quotes but that one might be my favorite.

Yeah? Well, the Village People called, AND THEY WANT YOU TO GO loving KILL YOURSELF, YOU PRANCING BASTARD!
\

*Sphinx agent starts to slowly clap*

*Hunter Gathers throws phone at Sphinx agent's head.*

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Delaio posted:

Just bought season 6 HD on Amazon and you can watch episode one now. Gonna start it up in about 15 minutes when my girlfriend gets home.

Did the option to watch it only show up after you purchased the entire season? All I'm seeing is

before purchase - just looks like previews. And I'm not sure why a 5 minute preview is $2.99?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Hunter is a national treasure.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

lol they seriously try to sell you the season 5 recap for $2.99?

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

QwertySanchez posted:

*Sphinx agent starts to slowly clap*

*Hunter Gathers throws phone at Sphinx agent's head.*

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hunter is a national treasure.

You came in the plane? You call parking a supersonic jet in front of a titty-bar inconspicuous?! Who taught you to be a spy, loving Gallagher!?!

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

Hey cool, a gif I made!

feedmyleg posted:

Did the option to watch it only show up after you purchased the entire season? All I'm seeing is

before purchase - just looks like previews. And I'm not sure why a 5 minute preview is $2.99?
Yes, I see this:

Also, the fact that you can buy the preview is hilarious.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Oh snap. Never purchased a season pass on Amazon, any chance they'll put up every episode earlier day-of, or is there no precedent for that?

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Hunter's entire introductory scene is pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsyRcJkt2UU

"The Brock Samson you knew and were is dead. Happy birthday Frankenstein! You're OSI's baby now."

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Did you just cock your stick?

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

feedmyleg posted:

Oh snap. Never purchased a season pass on Amazon, any chance they'll put up every episode earlier day-of, or is there no precedent for that?

Not sure, this is the first time I've bought anything on Amazon video.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Delaio posted:

Not sure, this is the first time I've bought anything on Amazon video.

I don't think the content provider is contractually obligated to make everything available at launch. To my knowledge only Amazon's native content 'blitzes' a single season on premiere day (a la Netflix). If I'm wrong, the entire season's going to be ripped for free onto torrents by the time the sun comes up on the Eastern Seaboard.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
It's released shortly after it airs.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I can't wait for the new season to begin. Somewhere I saw a description of the first episode that mentioned the Monarch dealing with his new commute, that should be good.

Also then people will have something to discuss instead of posting quotes...I don't understand how anyone can enjoy those 500 page threads of people posting Simpsons and Seinfeld quotes.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Cloks posted:

It's released shortly after it airs.

Except, at least according to one person, it has released earlier than that.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

null posted:

I can't wait for the new season to begin. Somewhere I saw a description of the first episode that mentioned the Monarch dealing with his new commute, that should be good.

Also then people will have something to discuss instead of posting quotes...I don't understand how anyone can enjoy those 500 page threads of people posting Simpsons and Seinfeld quotes.

You want to go back to discussing the logistics of cartoon characters genitals?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I watched the episode on Amazon, it's really good.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

WrathOfBlade posted:

Yeah my old roommate and I had the same reaction. After years of watching TV rips, the BluRay/DVD versions without the bleeps felt weird or less punchy. Some of the censoring was just people saying "gently caress" under their breaths, which kinda hits as a letdown if you're anticipating the beep.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Except, at least according to one person, it has released earlier than that.

Sorry, I meant that on all the season pass subscriptions I've had it has released shortly after it aired.

They might have released the first episode early on purpose to drum up interest.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Cojawfee posted:

I watched the episode on Amazon, it's really good.

What.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Can confirm.

I bought the season on Amazon and I watched the first episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

iTunes!!!! :argh: