Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

everyone take pictures of the white house and post them online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Let's dox the FBI

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Let's dox the FBI

no good i think theyre using a vacuum company as cover

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Soper is paying $50 for photos.

https://twitter.com/sorrykb/status/693958076215357440

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Signed,
A Very Real Colonel (records sealed by Ronald Reagan in 1980)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i, for one, will not stand in the way of them making the personal choice on their own volition to cross from blurred-line activism to full-blown terrorism

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

did the feds leave the red snow or do they collect that for evidence or something

It was there for a while, I think. Someone on a random video complained they should have covered it out of respect or something. Of course if they did remove every trace of the shooting other loonies would claim it was evidence that LaVoy was a plant and never shot at all.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Signed,
A Very Real Colonel (records sealed by Ronald Reagan in 1980)

signed, a kentucky colonel (honorary)

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

i know how we will topple the federal government, pictures of their license plates. how will they ever recover

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this thread got me wondering if there are any real folk heroes i should actually consider respecting

like the way that story was sold about the ranchers who got re-sent to jail for the fire to protect their property
i'd actually support that (if it were true)

are there any cool people i should learn about

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

ive cracked the code with this armored cars license plate, i ran the plate number and apparently the FBI agents name is "US FEDERAL GOVT." well mr govt, ur in trouble now pal

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FuhrerHat posted:

this thread got me wondering if there are any real folk heroes i should actually consider respecting

like the way that story was sold about the ranchers who got re-sent to jail for the fire to protect their property
i'd actually support that (if it were true)

are there any cool people i should learn about

They got sent to jail because they started fires to hide their poaching and then lit more fires to hide that evidence and nearly killed the people trying to put out the original fires they started. The only reason they didn't get a lot loving more than 5 years is they took a plea deal before they could be sentenced on everything. The initial judge hosed up their sentencing allowing them to stay for less time than the mandatory minimum, which is why they have to go back to prison to finish their sentence.

There isn't a single one of these people that isn't a complete piece of poo poo.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

well thats what im saying, surely there has to be someone cool out there in all of america

im not rooting for how to make a murderman because netflix told me to

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cygni posted:

ive cracked the code with this armored cars license plate, i ran the plate number and apparently the FBI agents name is "US FEDERAL GOVT." well mr govt, ur in trouble now pal

FBI license plate is like the Ring girl for militia members.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Robo Reagan posted:

of course he took a picture of his screen

That was JJ, but what are those bookmarks?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm sure doxxing a bunch of federal agents is a good idea.

When I was in the military, some guy hopped a fence and filmed us training mounted urban combat operations. That guy was captured in like 10 minutes and got some serious jail time under the patriot act.

Like Napoleon said, 'Never interfere while your enemy is cutting his own throat.' :black101:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anybody who writes something out and then takes a picture of it instead of just typing it out as the status itself is a garbage rear end human

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

red19fire posted:

When I was in the military, some guy hopped a fence and filmed us training mounted urban combat operations. That guy was captured in like 10 minutes and got some serious jail time under the patriot act.

Like Napoleon said, 'Never interfere while your enemy is cutting his own throat.' :black101:

The most we got were fake bomb threats by phone, wish we had crazy fence jumpers.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

That was JJ, but what are those bookmarks?

Looks like some data backup service.

I got bored after I found an urban dictionary definition of 'D2D' meaning 'Down to dome'.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

These four Tarpriots make me nostalgic for the old Uli thread catchphrase, "I lust for retard death."

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mido posted:

going to start a kickstarter to make Tarplandia: The Bundy Story series a reality

ala parks n rc

but w/ bundy & co in the refuge

Just imagine Jack McBrayer (Ken the Page from 30 Rock) and Kathy Kinney (Mimi from the Drew Carey Show) as the weirdo couple that is using hundreds of dollars a day in Verizon 3G data broadcasting their insane thoughts to the world.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

thought everyone here could use a good deal on tarps

tarpsplus.com (http://www.tarpsplus.com/) has all your tarp needs, legal, revolutionary, or otherwise

cherish your boat with a tarpsplus tarp
protect your freedom with a tarpsplus tarp
prevent stains on your carpet with a tarpsplus tarp

never get caught with your tarp down at tarpsplus.com

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

finicum was interviewed by msnbc while sitting by himself, in the cold, at night, under a bright blue tarp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-5umLEvbc

That comment section is unbelievable

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

FuhrerHat posted:

well thats what im saying, surely there has to be someone cool out there in all of america

im not rooting for how to make a murderman because netflix told me to

I don't want to root for someone because netflix told me to.
So please tell me who to root for, internet.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
rednecks play eve, proud goon calls in and references Goonswarm

love you guys

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Long but interesting article by a pro-militia person on why the shooting of LaVoy Finicum was entirely justified. With analysis of frames from the aerial footage of the shooting.

http://bearingarms.com/lavoy-finicum-murdered-forced-oregon-police-shoot/

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
muted because Kevin Dawes is clearly not calling from the middle east

that showed me

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lolie posted:

Long but interesting article by a pro-militia person on why the shooting of LaVoy Finicum was entirely justified. With analysis of frames from the aerial footage of the shooting.

NO
TRUE
PATRIOT

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I have now learned Moo-slim is a form of gubmint, not a religion. Thanks stream!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I looked up this FBI guy's gummint license plate and it turns out they's initials is GSA

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm leveling quite the invective at barb in the youtube chat but I think I'm on mute or something. :(

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

fyodor posted:

I'm leveling quite the invective at barb in the youtube chat but I think I'm on mute or something. :(

barb doesnt read youtube chat

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Lolie posted:

Not a bad article, and it's what a lot of us saw beforehand: jackass committed suicide-by-cop because he looked like he was going for a weapon. I thought he was shot more than once, but apparently he was just shot once and that was it. Blogger doesn't make enough fun of this guy doing a Jerry Lewis routine right before dying a stupid death.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I can't keep listening to this rear end in a top hat say MOOOOSLEM one more time im out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Not a bad article, and it's what a lot of us saw beforehand: jackass committed suicide-by-cop because he looked like he was going for a weapon. I thought he was shot more than once, but apparently he was just shot once and that was it. Blogger doesn't make enough fun of this guy doing a Jerry Lewis routine right before dying a stupid death.

It was a good break down of events with few misspellings 9/10. Comments are gold tho

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

FuhrerHat posted:

thought everyone here could use a good deal on tarps

tarpsplus.com (http://www.tarpsplus.com/) has all your tarp needs, legal, revolutionary, or otherwise

cherish your boat with a tarpsplus tarp
protect your freedom with a tarpsplus tarp
prevent stains on your carpet with a tarpsplus tarp

never get caught with your tarp down at tarpsplus.com

Government Orders:
We need to live up to the high standards, if we have to deal with tarps. We have experts to deal with the government agencies, regarding tarps. We have a long history, as we have been dealing with the federal government, military and local government for quite a long time. Tarps Plus has been registered with the Central Contract Registry(CCR), and we know the dynamics and the proper protocol that is needed for dealing with the government.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Those comments are still precious.

"How can we trust the official versions of events? The gubment lies!"
'Dude its a video...it's not a made up narritive.'
"Drinking fed coolaid"

Whenever someone calls out these people by saying these sweetheart land deals aren't a right or even OK at all, people just ignore it and yell about tyrany. Adorable.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
So what is the point of No Thiefs Allowed? Are they like a network of people stalking the 3%ers?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

So what is the point of No Thiefs Allowed? Are they like a network of people stalking the 3%ers?

From what I can gather he's a right leaning political activist that streams social issues and unrest like this. OWS, BLM, this, all kinds of stuff.

I'd imagine once this cools down and something like Occupy starts again, he's gonna catch the other side of us for his opinions, but in this he's perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I believe the number of shots fired at them has reached into the hundreds at this point. Not sure though, it could have increased recently (in their minds).