Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Spraynard Kruger posted:

This code I posted a while ago looks like it still works. Open the Developer Tools in Chrome or whatever browser and go nuts.

Amazing, this is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you!

edit: Howl should thank you, this was keeping me from subbing permanently.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jan 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I love Armen so much I wish he was my friend.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Staind Glass is here and it's 2 hours long.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

JethroMcB posted:

Staind Glass is here and it's 2 hours long.

What? New ep?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
So if you see my Downeaster Alexa
And if you work with the rod and the reel
Tell my wife I am trawling Atlantis
And I still have my hands on the wheel

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Brock Samson posted:

What? New ep?

Wait, no. Earwolf website just put Staind Glass as the leadoff on the front page again for some reason and I thought it was new. Maybe a new episode is coming tomorrow?

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 29, 2016

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

JethroMcB posted:

So this is Staind. Staind. Staind Glass?

You're aware thats like 2 years old right

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

tnimark posted:

I love that Besser is so pro-Clinton that he got genuinely defensive when someone mentioned they heard Bill used to cheat at golf.

And then he didn't do anything in the skit/scene. Lol

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
I have a quick request. Jeff Garlin is the guest on this week's With Special Guest. Can anyone listen and tell me if it's bearable? I dislike Jeff Garlin so much.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Flaskraven posted:

I have a quick request. Jeff Garlin is the guest on this week's With Special Guest. Can anyone listen and tell me if it's bearable? I dislike Jeff Garlin so much.

It's not obnoxious but I thought it was pretty boring. He seems uncomfortable with the format and it didn't really go anywhere before I fell asleep

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
There will be a segment on UTU2TM on this week's This American Life podcast.
https://twitter.com/iraglass/status/693521618753175552
Maybe that is why Staind Glass is back on the front page of Earwolf.

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
Jay Larson is also awesome.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
100% killing.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
Sure, Ira, a segment about a show where two guys named Scott talk about balls and butts was cut from the radio broadcast for "time".

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I hope they just play the segment of U Talkin' U2 To Me where Scott and Scott discuss how funny it would be if the album Pop was called Poop.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
They better talk about turning off the dark.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

tnimark posted:

I hope they just play the segment of U Talkin' U2 To Me where Scott and Scott discuss how funny it would be if the album Pop was called Poop.

They should play the medley where Todd Glass wonders if this was a U2 song from the Fat Boys.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I wish Anthony Atamanuik lived in L.A. His I4H was the best, capped by him and Gemberling and Olzeri topping each other with their stories about being gross teen boys.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GoutPatrol posted:

They should play the medley where Todd Glass wonders if this was a U2 song from the Fat Boys.

This is what they play, just the clip of the Todd Glass Music Challenge - thus explaining why Staind Glass is suddenly the lead show on the Earwolf homepage.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I wish Anthony Atamanuik lived in L.A. His I4H was the best, capped by him and Gemberling and Olzeri topping each other with their stories about being gross teen boys.

Agreed. I want another 1-cast i4h trilogy with Clinton and Cheeseball at the center.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Okonner posted:

Agreed. I want another 1-cast i4h trilogy with Clinton and Cheeseball at the center.

Check him out on Doodie Calls. Only guest to have a two-parter because he has so many stories about making GBS threads himself.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

He was doing his Donald Trump on an Earwolf Presents called Hard Nation a few days ago if anyone missed that

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/hard-nation/

It has a logo + stuff so I'm guessing it'll be a regular podcast at some point

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

JethroMcB posted:

This is what they play, just the clip of the Todd Glass Music Challenge - thus explaining why Staind Glass is suddenly the lead show on the Earwolf homepage.

Well, it was the funniest thing on the podcast. Good choice, Ira.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JethroMcB posted:

I was hoping for more but if they had to pick something, they picked well. Cracked up all over again listening to that segment.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
The latest Hollywood Handbook is the greatest.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Eel hovercraft posted:

The latest Hollywood Handbook is the greatest.

I literally gasped. Amazing ep.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
:vince: Genius!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As someone who doesn't listen to HH can someone spoil it for me?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

They say the opposite of their real opinions

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Sean and Hayes are both in studio.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cloks posted:

Sean and Hayes are both in studio.

I figured it might be this.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Hayes being stuck in the Earwolf bathroom for months and getting tricked into believing it's New York by Tom is the perfect HH sweet spot of dumb and hilarious.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Walk out of New York, take a left down the hall.

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC

Zsinjeh posted:

Walk out of New York, take a left down the hall.

I read this post exactly as it was playing on the podcast :stare:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
But really, Brett is the real highlight of this episode.

"I heard poo-poo!"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Brett and Cody are both really good when they get on mic.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Yesssssss I Was There Too is back

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

Brett and Cody are both really good when they get on mic.

I would imagine sitting all day in cramped rooms with hilarious people rubs off on you after a couple years.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

That's the selling point of the UCB franchise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
comedy osmosis. A pupal stage if you will before blooming into a beautiful improvising butterfly