Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
one day freeze will be on a good team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

IMT/NRG/TSM/CLG top 4, ECH/REN/TIP bottom 3. C9 and TL probably fighting for middle of the pack. That's my official predictions.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Monathin posted:

IMT/NRG/TSM/CLG top 4, ECH/REN/TIP bottom 3. C9 and TL probably fighting for middle of the pack. That's my official predictions.

CLG is not top 4.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I love both Freeze and Remi and want them to do well, but man, this team is hard to watch.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

TL is way better than CLG because they have Piglet who is much better than whatever a Stixxay is

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

I love both Freeze and Remi and want them to do well, but man, this team is hard to watch.

Watching Alex Ich play in LCS is like watching a grandpa who cannot hold his new grandchild because he is too feeble

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I am pleasantly surprised at RF Legendary. I thought he would be like an anchor but he's doing okay this game.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

Watching Alex Ich play in LCS is like watching a grandpa who cannot hold his new grandchild because he is too feeble

Goddamnit, I need a drink

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Renegades is bad, and TDK or Apex is going to relegate them in a brutal fashion.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Hypocrisy posted:

I am pleasantly surprised at RF Legendary. I thought he would be like an anchor but he's doing okay this game.

I mean, he may not be actively throwing but that doesn't mean he's doing anything good

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The Los Angeles Renegades suffer another brutal loss. It's going to be a sad day in Los Angeles.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

Cloud 9 on the analyst desk is closing rank and loving burying Bunny. He should look for another team. Sneaky just said he doesn't listen to Bunny's calls and Hai said Bunny needs to watch him play more? Lol

lmao

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
any of today's games worth watching?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lovechop posted:

Do you lust for TSM destruction?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Killed By Death posted:

Do you lust for TSM destruction?

do i EVER

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Lovechop posted:

NRG v TSM for GBM being awesome.

Rest of the games were sort of hit or miss.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

Watching Immortals destroy was pretty good

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Libertine posted:

Cloud 9 on the analyst desk is closing rank and loving burying Bunny. He should look for another team. Sneaky just said he doesn't listen to Bunny's calls and Hai said Bunny needs to watch him play more? Lol

Ouch. Sneaky's laning was never strong but it's been absolutely abysmal this year. There's a decent amount of blame to go around here.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

Libertine posted:

Sneaky living up to his name of being a back stabbing thief in the night with no honor. i hate him. i hate him and i hope he breaks his wrists by developing Hai syndrome so he can never play again.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

blah_blah posted:

Ouch. Sneaky's laning was never strong but it's been absolutely abysmal this year. There's a decent amount of blame to go around here.

I uh, didn't quite hear that in the interview and I actively lust for c9's destruction. It sounds more like they were saying that bunny is a very different player from hai and that the dynamic is different when he's in the team.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

seizure later posted:

Sneaky living up to his name of being a back stabbing thief in the night with no honor. i hate him. i hate him and i hope he breaks his wrists by developing Hai syndrome so he can never play again.

agreed

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

seizure later posted:

So underrated, possibly the best ADC in history, or that could ever exist?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

please don't besmirch the name of qt

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

Garbage.

Still better than the LPL though.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wuxi posted:

Garbage.

muuch like your

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

*twitch skin but morphed to have Sneaky's dumb hair and a cloud 9 uniform but it says CLOWN 9 instead*

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Oh, Remi just left RNG.

She was pretty bad but I don't know what supports there are floating around.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Not surprising. She originally planned to not join the team in the LCS. Maybe she'll change her mind again. If not, maybe Bunnyfufu can ask for his release from his contract with C9.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
where was this announced???

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

curiousCat posted:

where was this announced???
Oh her twitter

https://twitter.com/RenegadeMaria/status/693962380301107200

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Xpecial incoming!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Smol posted:

Xpecial incoming!

Please no

Maybe Smoothie is tired of standing in Matt's shadow :v:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
They should see if they can get bunnyfufu because legally you have to switch from one person who's Sooo good at thresh to another one.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Renegades Xpecial would make my heart warm.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean if Renegades really wants to go the past their prime route then Xpecial is the logical choice

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
xpecial is the only shotcaller other than hai who has learned the secret sun tzu art of war technique where you can keep your team alive by telling them not to die, which would be incredible for crumbz

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Crumbzz you really don't need to ward that right now" would probably go a long way

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Catching up on NA LCS, and Matt's Bard is... actually pretty good?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Sexpansion posted:

Catching up on NA LCS, and Matt's Bard is... actually pretty good?

I think he's mained it in solo queue since release? Certainly something that could be worth a target ban if there weren't so many priority picks right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Just looking at the IEM finals makes it look like a total poo poo-show. The invited teams were TSM/SKT/FNatic/Royal along with the qualified teams Origen/CLG/EVER/QG Reapers.

China is the only region sending over teams that are actually performing in their region, and CLG/Origen/EVER have fallen off a lot since they qualified and TSM/SKT/Fnatic are really underperforming right now in their regions. It's a shame that Jin Air, Immortals, and G2 couldn't make it in (Although Jin Air were in the tournament they were really flimsy at the time)

e: In the latest summoning insight with Jankos, Monte and Thoorin heavily imply that Regi's been reporting teams with foreign players to Riot to give his team a competitive advantage. Could be the usual TSM/SI rivalry but it doesn't really surprise me either.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Feb 2, 2016

• Locked thread