Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the punchline is that the artist is known for gambling manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

the punchline is that the artist is known for gambling manga

i still think strongest man kurosawa is his best, though

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

jesus can these people not spell or what

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The White Dragon posted:

i don't get it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

is this a goku joke

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

because if so it might be the worst joke ever put onto the internet

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

is this a goku joke

if it is then i'm gonna smash somebody

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I thought it was poorly spelled racism

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The White Dragon posted:

Pretty sure foreign language exists, buddy.

E: Oh you were just making a lovely joke. Eh, good effort.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

The Colonel posted:

is his artwork ever not poo poo

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

kaiji's art is epic

zawa zawa

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
oh, i didn't know estival was a word, that's neat

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The Colonel posted:

Clearly fake, they're driving at night and that's a non-backlit gba

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Endorph posted:

is this a goku joke

it is :unsmigghh:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Looper posted:

is his artwork ever not poo poo

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Goku is no joku my friend.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is there any hope for Uppers coming to North America?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's Marvelous and that game has more appeal to Americans that something like Senran Kagura so I fully expect Xseed to get their hands on it and bring it over

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Games › PS Vita Discussion: we can't go 3 pages without getting lost in a spiral of poo poo

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
I can easily see Uppers getting picked up for translation and I hope it does. I still might import it anyway but it'd be good to have in English.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I beat the first half of Escha and Logy Plus playing as Escha. I didn't notice a lot of new content compared to the PS3 version, of course I kept the new characters out of my party save Nio. Early on there were a couple more field events with the new characters but later in the game I didn't encounter any more story bits. There are a couple new dialogue pieces that let the player shape Escha and Logy's relationship. Thankfully they're easy to tell the difference between with either a heart or a smiley face next to them. It leads up to a scene where they embrace but that's about as far as it goes without needing to play through Logy's side and get a true ending.

A lot of the dialogue mistakes are still there, including tje most obvious things. In one case they did rename an item to match the mission description text, but left in the S M L being backwards. That's just what comes with the game I guess. At least this time around they didn't completely screw up dialogue and put it as special attack sound effects.

Now that I've gone and played the game again, I'm really hating that calendar. I think that was my first play through of an Atelier game since Shallie came out and I'm glad Sophie is leaving it out. Missing 100% completion because you've got 10 days on a calendar and an item that takes 15 to produce is just frustrating.

Overall, it's the PS3 game on a mobile device. It suffers from slowdown but is playable. Just don't expect a massive overhaul like they're doing for Shallie.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Is there a PS Import thread? The last one got archived off and I don't see one anywhere.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

as someone who used to check out the vita thread weekly, but hadn't for like a year until recently, can i just say that i think this thread is a nice simile for the arc of the vita itself

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Yes, yes it is. Thread needs an SD card port for sure.

Midjack posted:

Is there a PS Import thread? The last one got archived off and I don't see one anywhere.

If you can't fine one, make one!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hey vita thread I just watched this whole kawai dormitory show but it was all worth it for a joke in the last ep

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my friend agreed to watch jojo if i watch berzerk and i think i got the short end of the stick here

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

my friend agreed to watch jojo if i watch berzerk and i think i got the short end of the stick here

Berzerk owns.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's p cool so far, but comparitively...

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Just in case anyone was still unsure about the nature of Medabots Girls Mission, they just announced a new finisher system that lets you explode the clothes off the rival trainer girls: http://www.medarotsha.jp/medagm/system/finisher.php

between this and fates the 3ds is making a strong play to kill the vita once and for all

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

i don't get why people pretend that weird niche games are a phenomenon exclusive to the vita. Some dude married his ds lite

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its a joek about the vita being dominated by anime babe games. we have fun

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

its a joek about the vita being dominated by anime babe games. we have fun

i know, but I've seen people get a little freaked out about "vita games invading the 3ds" from time to time.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

love plus (baps)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

animephobia is insidious and cruel

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

Midjack posted:

PS Store thread doubles as the import thread, since almost all of those games show up on PSN now.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Man I was just thinking about how the first Corpse Party was actually a somewhat decent horror game and then it had 2 or 3 of the worst sequels I've ever seen for any piece of media in my entire life

a shame?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this irregular at magic high school show is fasch trash i will not be playing as this jerk in dengeki bunko climax a+

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Mithaldu posted:

Games › PS Vita Discussion: we can't go 3 pages without getting lost in a spiral of poo poo

nah you definitely post more than once every 3 pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

:thurman: