Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
didn't ralp try to get that going

or is that :thejoke: ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Other Barry posted:

didn't ralp try to get that going

or is that :thejoke: ?

gnarly and yes :thejoke:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ok so after much sole searching I decided to get rid of the Doobie threads.. Lets give him a break for a while.

If a few months from now he comes back with a wacky new buisness venture or a rap label or something, then feel free to make a new thread. But if we're just listlessly reposting fake twitter comments and pictures of his wife's facebook....well, maybe it's time for that train to leave the port.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
harsh but fair

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

good idea imo

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

a starwar betamax posted:

Ok so after much sole searching I decided to get rid of the Doobie threads.. Lets give him a break for a while.

If a few months from now he comes back with a wacky new buisness venture or a rap label or something, then feel free to make a new thread. But if we're just listlessly reposting fake twitter comments and pictures of his wife's facebook....well, maybe it's time for that train to leave the port.

good

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i have no desire to continue stalking the hotdog man but can i keep using the tired old jokes

they have grown on me

i mean like

saying

this is a laywer

and

in the bottle and

plum give out

i mean those are memes that have applicaton beyond the narrow configes of the dogman threads

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't think they are

But it's a free world we live in friend so you have my blessing

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im still drunk from last night now im 36mins into a 10 hour shift. Mods??

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
This is gonna get worse before it gets better

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Isaac posted:

This is gonna get worse before it gets better

Don't you have a plethora of substances pop a painkiller to dull the hangover and an upper to kickstart the day

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Isaac posted:

Im still drunk from last night now im 36mins into a 10 hour shift. Mods??
wait i thought you were a farmer living off the land

what is this illusion you have pulled on me, Isaac??

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
He is a farmer they work all god damned day man that poo poo is no joke

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
There is no more miserable activity on this earth than anything to do with hay and any step of agricultural processes involving it

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Hey Stardog wheres your dog?

Am i allowed to post threads now that spanman got aatrek'd and ralp died?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
imo ratjaculation should be allowed to post threads

but grody should not

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
forums cancer works backwords

it should be harder for those people to read other peoples posts

also lol just going to block all cancer poo poo with SALR

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

forums cancer works backwords

it should be harder for those people to read other peoples posts

also lol just going to block all cancer poo poo with SALR

what the hell has a change in atmospheric pressure got to do with poo poo on this forum, bozo

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Can I still call people faggots in GBS? B/c there's a lot of faggots posting since lowtaxes drama thread and I feel like someone sound tell them about it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I say faggots in QCS and no ones cares, think i even called lowtax a human being once

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Digital Fingers posted:

Can I still call people faggots in GBS? B/c there's a lot of faggots posting since lowtaxes drama thread and I feel like someone sound tell them about it.

not since the 2013 forum riot, you have to called them plaggies now

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

wait i thought you were a farmer living off the land

what is this illusion you have pulled on me, Isaac??

I work at a shop 3 days to pay for beer and smokes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

Don't you have a plethora of substances pop a painkiller to dull the hangover and an upper to kickstart the day

Im gonna have some benzos thanks to this post

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Digital Fingers posted:

I can say that I will personally never probate anyone for saying that but I cant sspeak for the other mods and admins and lowtax so do what you want I guess.......burn the candle at both ends!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Fill the pot holes in *turns around to rest of town* and no I don't mean with your wieners hector is gone now but that doesn't make what he did right

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
Is there plans for a recruit a pal/friend/associate/neighbor/family member/person program in the works and if so what are the benefits of said program

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

I can say that I will personally never probate anyone for saying that but I cant sspeak for the other mods and admins and lowtax so do what you want I guess.......burn the candle at both ends!

Stardog!!!!!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i liked the colorful background that this forum had when it was The Rowdy Trout, can we get another colorful background?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i hate being at work and missing all the fun post threads

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
make my work more like posting

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I had some benzos and spent most of the day so far wandering slowly around the stockroom not remembering what im doing.

I offered to help the boss but hes like "nah i dont wanna take you off your work" and im like uh yeah sure and went back to wandering

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i hate being at work and missing all the fun post threads

Put the app on your phone and look ay great threads all day

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Having the awful app is like smooth jazz when you're having a stressful day at work. I open it up and feel out the thread zones and suddenly its a smooth groove and I'm chill and don't want to leave.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Sometimes I type posts on the awful app that never make it I write about cities, entire worlds that don't exist where everyone eats Kraft dinner and works at jiffy lube a utopia where everyone gets to be who they want a jiffy luber

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

social vegan posted:

Sometimes I type posts on the awful app that never make it I write about cities, entire worlds that don't exist where everyone eats Kraft dinner and works at jiffy lube a utopia where everyone gets to be who they want a jiffy luber

Yep. It's pretty great. The awful app is.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I do all my posting on the awful app. Despite the name its not actually awful.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Isaac posted:

:agreed: whoever makes it should probably rename it due to false advertising.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i stopped taking all drugs codl turkery and now my dreams are too intense and i wake up wodnering if i just fell asleep because its like im living two realities i dont know which one is real

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

im shak ing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Isaac posted:

http://i.imgur.com/j7bubly.mp4

• Locked thread