Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

BillmasterCozb posted:

And really, it's for the best

Not when you're trying to find the BLT friendly version of PocoHUD…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

watho posted:

Not when you're trying to find the BLT friendly version of PocoHUD…

Well poo poo, I didn't know that was a thing!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
hope this helps

If that doesn't work try the github

E: poco has files hosted on paydaymods.com but no download page? What's up with that?

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jan 30, 2016

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Dr Cheeto posted:

hope this helps

If that doesn't work try the github

E: poco has files hosted on paydaymods.com but no download page? What's up with that?

Much obliged!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Get ready to open a can off whoop rear end
https://twitter.com/EricEtebari/status/693524113743331329
Stop being so coy, Etebari!

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Just a series of nude Dallas pictures all hinting at further content.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

Crabtree posted:

Just a series of nude Dallas pictures all hinting at further content.

Wanna buy that DLC.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Dr Cheeto posted:

god this man is attractive

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

The Iron Rose posted:

god this man is attractive

CrimeDad is the sexiest Payday Gang member.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

someone shoot some cops with me.

I refuse to touch the stove and haven't gotten to play since loving November.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

RandallODim posted:

CrimeDad is the sexiest Payday Gang member.

He's sexy, but I'm more of a Damion Poitier/Chains kind of man myself.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Allen Wren posted:

someone shoot some cops with me.

I refuse to touch the stove and haven't gotten to play since loving November.

touch it

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

just touch it

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Dr Cheeto posted:

touch it

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Touching the stove becomes easier once you realize that winning or losing is meaningless. Only thing that matters is clicking cops. And laughing at pubbies when all three manage to get downed by a single Shield.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

I'm guessing it's gonna be an announcement about that Payday movie. Wondering if Eric's lines are going to be voiced over by Voice Dallas. That would be pretty great.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
It's just a voice he puts on when he's robbing banks, like how Nolan Batman made weird gurgling and growling noises when he was out punching criminals.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
But I can actually hear and respect smoker Dallas. And it even sounds like a different person instead of a grown rear end man trying desperately to sound like an angry grown up that is apparently supposed to scare all the bad men talking about bears and rabbits.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Crabtree posted:

But I can actually hear and respect smoker Dallas. And it even sounds like a different person instead of a grown rear end man trying desperately to sound like an angry grown up that is apparently supposed to scare all the bad men talking about bears and rabbits.

Much like Batman Dallas is the real voice, and Jake Steel or whatever his hilarious alias is is the fake one.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Have I mentioned that since the first time I played Rats Day 3, I've always wanted a Hunt the Batman mod? "We're here for the Bat."

A loving bulletproof super cloaker that ambushes you from the ceiling/lamposts or under the floorboards and it isn't some bullshit "The Cloaker kept running after you and jumped through the wall" nonsense. He'll just punch, explode it and drop on you. :v:

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Feb 1, 2016

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Crabtree posted:

Have I mentioned that since the first time I played Rats Day 3, I've always wanted a Hunt the Batman mod? "We're here for the Bat."

A loving bulletproof super cloaker that ambushes you from the ceiling/lamposts or under the floorboards and it isn't some bullshit "The Cloaker kept running after you and jumped through the wall" nonsense. He'll just punch, explode it and drop on you. :v:

Batman sounds like a pretty cool idea to take on the Payday gang but that sounds like some troubled waters trying to ever make it happen. I don't know about bulletproof since that would ruin the fun :v: but having something like that on night-time heists could add quite a wrinkle. Of course, Captain Winters and the FBI/GenSec will also be hunting the Bat. Vigilantism and all.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Fighting the cloaker captain should be like fighting Batman imo

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Dr Cheeto posted:

Fighting the cloaker captain should be like fighting Batman imo

Agreed.

This should include teleportation. Cloaker Captain mugs someone, runs to the nearest piece of Designated Cloaker Cover, dives under the car and teleports across the map to a different piece of Designated Cloaker Cover to ambush again from another angle.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
God DAMNIT, Etebari! Such a tease.
https://twitter.com/EricEtebari/status/694148097702637569

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Feb 1, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Why not go all the fuckin' way?

Super Cloaker can spray explosive gel on the walls of certain buildings, blowing a hole that can do massive damage, that also lets the army of cops through. You can scrape the gel off of the wall if you're careful, but any stray bullets or sniper fire will set it off. Another one of his abilities is hacking the communications device, changing player names around, health values on your friends, or straight up having Bain mislead you on directions..Especially on meth levels. If you get within firing range, instead of using a gun, he just tosses out iron-tipped boomerangs that temporarily distort your view, leaving you somewhat open for a dash attack if you are not careful. On DW, the boomerangs are replaced with freeze grenades. Oh, and his steam whistle is replaced with his glowing goggles that get brighter, getting hit displays a brief POW! BIFF! BANG! above the downed heister

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

BillmasterCozb posted:

If you get within firing range, instead of using a gun, he just tosses out iron-tipped boomerangs that temporarily distort your view, leaving you somewhat open for a dash attack if you are not careful. On DW, the boomerangs are replaced with freeze grenades.

The new Zelda game sounds loving sick.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Cloaker captain just gets has the same smoke grenades of his underlings, but when he drops one he just teleports back to spawn instead of staying there

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Cloaker Captain's parents are dead.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Coolguye posted:

Cloaker captain just gets has the same smoke grenades of his underlings, but when he drops one he just teleports back to spawn instead of staying there

"Gutter Runner!"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yes.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
what is it with Swedes and perpetually loving up copying the L4D special enemies?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Oh, is Vermintide also made by Swedes? I had no idea they were dominating the online four-player co-op horde shooter market.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Yeah, Fatshark is based in Stockholm. Maybe Goldfarb can get a job there if his current studio doesn't pan out. :v:

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
If you could have a horde shooter with any combination of four special enemies out of all the horde shooters, which ones would you pick?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
L4D but with bulldozers

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I never thought I'd see someone more obsessed with completing objectives over anything fun like Vox but a pub will always prove you wrong. He killed a grand total of 7 cops on HoxBreakout and was the biggest arm chair mastermind ever. Even the pub that was like level 40 but had not spent one point in any skill was better than him!

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Crabtree posted:

I never thought I'd see someone more obsessed with completing objectives over anything fun like Vox but a pub will always prove you wrong. He killed a grand total of 7 cops on HoxBreakout and was the biggest arm chair mastermind ever. Even the pub that was like level 40 but had not spent one point in any skill was better than him!

Step up your game, Vox.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Crabtree posted:

Sykic posted:

Step up your game, Vox.

I love how even though pubbie was rocking 7 kills I'm still at half kill count compared to Crabtree and one third of Sykic's.

At least I wasn't the worst player in the team for once. v:v:v

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

even that many kills against Sykic is an accomplishment worthy of note

e: I think there was one game where I was playing with similar teammates, aka a standard game of Payday, where I decided to only get as many kills as The Sniper You Hired on Watchdogs day 2. I just stood on the warehouse balcony with a sniper rifle and anytime he announced a kill I shot someone. It was so dumb but it's not like Watchdogs 2 is difficult in any way, so...whatever. Also, he doesn't get many kills when you have 3 people camping every spawn on the map worthy of note.

anyway you should try it sometime. If they give you poo poo tell them you are Ilija's apprentice and refuse to explain further.

Psion fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

^^E: Yeah, Sykic is greedy about not sharing cops.

Edmond Dantes posted:

I love how even though pubbie was rocking 7 kills I'm still at half kill count compared to Crabtree and one third of Sykic's.

At least I wasn't the worst player in the team for once. v:v:v

Never underestimate the Bad of pubbies. Just wait until you get to pubstoving DW heists for your mask - there is some AMAZING poo poo there.