Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jostiband
May 7, 2007

How long have you been sitting on that image? :v:

Erg posted:

i tried to do this with overman king gainer but all the torrents i tried kept disconnecting and going super slow so i gave up

You shouldnt give up!
Imma make sure this croatian guy gets his :hr: if it's the last thing I do! Despite his internet connection apparently being two cans tied together with a piece of string.

Meanwhile some south african fucklord is simultaneously trying to down Tatami Galaxy and Kino's journey at the same time. What the hell!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol what even

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

They're way more reliable fornold shows nobody cares about thouh

It's great because I can still get dast speeds on old unlicensed stuff because most of the people that care about such things make sure to keep it seeded

What a world we live in

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Dast speeds, a level beyond fast speeds

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Srice posted:

Dast speeds, a level beyond fast speeds

Doing
Anti-
Slow
Time

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Dank speeds.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Jostiband posted:

How long have you been sitting on that image? :v:

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Davincie posted:

i randomly found evangelion but with dogs on my pc

A good find imho.

Whoa, were you the mystery Chen-poster all along? :eyepop:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I don't speak to people who haven't posted a bkub comic before

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

hahaha yeah i might have accidentally just sorted tohos by color here lol

Don't worry, they look like nice touhous. Though your lack of ribbon in third place means we can never be true friends.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
hello chat friends

today i learned i got a 0 on an assignment because this IT department teacher could not open a .rar file

even though literally every single other assignment i have recieved in this college has been given to me as a .rar and any I have needed to compress have been submitted as a .rar

this would not be a problem because I could've just submitted the files individually, but this time what I did for the assignment was making it an mhtml file

...which was not a filetype approved by the site where I needed to submit it.

amazing job

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Gyra_Solune posted:

hello chat friends

today i learned i got a 0 on an assignment because this IT department teacher could not open a .rar file

even though literally every single other assignment i have recieved in this college has been given to me as a .rar and any I have needed to compress have been submitted as a .rar

this would not be a problem because I could've just submitted the files individually, but this time what I did for the assignment was making it an mhtml file

amazing job

the revenge of chen

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

pandaK posted:

the revenge of chen

chen has dropped below the 'collection of floating eyes' touhou character

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

IT department teacher could not open a .rar file

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tbh that's pretty standard for IT department people from what ive seen

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

i don't actually know who any of these people are

meanwhile keine was in 11th even though i am reasonably sure i picked her every time

tokiko in 3? im afraid your taste is poo poo

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

hello chat friends

amazing job
don't send a rar to do a zips job

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

If I can open a .rar file everybody and their mother should be able to

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

chen has dropped below the 'collection of floating eyes' touhou character

what the gently caress

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
haha this teacher literally just sent out an email like 'i'm slightly concerned that very very few people are doing these specific assignments'

see because we do most of our work on some entirely different website, and the stuff on the main school's page not only looks like it's saying 'go to that website and do those assignments', the actual assignment is incredibly redundant

the people at this school seem to have a habit of burying Important Notices deep within the add-on syllabus files nobody reads while putting very minimal information on the actual front page, lolol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Gyra_Solune posted:

haha this teacher literally just sent out an email like 'i'm slightly concerned that very very few people are doing these specific assignments'

see because we do most of our work on some entirely different website, and the stuff on the main school's page not only looks like it's saying 'go to that website and do those assignments', the actual assignment is incredibly redundant

the people at this school seem to have a habit of burying Important Notices deep within the add-on syllabus files nobody reads while putting very minimal information on the actual front page, lolol

is this an online class?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Always read the syllabus

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Erg posted:

is this an online class?

yup!

this semester is a mess because they changed the whole layout of their online stuff so even finding where you go to it is awkward, and it no longer works in literally any browser that is not edge (which barely any of the school's own computers have)

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

I hope you can immediately take it up with your head of department because that poo poo's hosed. :(

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

MY SEXUAL IDENTITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEMEME BY IDIOTS

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I hope you can immediately take it up with your head of department because that poo poo's hosed. :(

hah it's not like it's that big of a deal, i've already cleared it up and even if i didn't it's not like it could possibly be that much of my grade, it's one assignment of eleven in a segment that is itself one fifth of what you actually do in the class

i'm just like 'lol the computer people at this school did not succesfully computer'

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

i got vg in all my english asignmentz becuss i talk so much wif u

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

El Burbo posted:

tokiko in 3? im afraid your taste is poo poo

as i said i have no idea who most of these people are and probably made my choices based mostly off fanciness of cloth and glowiness of stuff

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Terper posted:

i got vg in all my english asignmentz becuss i talk so much wif u

congrats!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jostiband posted:

MY SEXUAL IDENTITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEMEME BY IDIOTS

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I get "C's" in my english classes :D

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Droyer posted:

congrats!

i also got laudatur in english in my studentexamen, with the highest score the school had had had in ten years

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Terper posted:

i also got laudatur in english in my studentexamen, with the highest score the school had had had in ten years

How'd you do that and then not get MVG?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Terper posted:

that's an extra had i think

unless that's the joke and i'm just being dumb

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Droyer posted:

How'd you do that and then not get MVG?

finnish school system

Erg posted:

that's an extra had i think

unless that's the joke and i'm just being dumb

is joke

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Turtle adventures.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I didn't realize Finland was a real place

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Sorry Sharky, nobody cares about Eden of the East anymore :(

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
the worst thing about fire emblem awakening is how the only way to get nah to have cool dragon hair color is to marry nowi to someone who really does not match well with her

3/10

• Locked thread