Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

"Oh-hi, didn't see you over there!"

~kickstarter pitch~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
What a bunch of lovely assholes :dong:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
That INN video is over an hour of non stop epic awesomeness, I can;t believe they managed to condense the amazing content into just 120 minutes!
WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

"Oh-hi, didn't see you over there!"

~kickstarter pitch~

I will back you

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

What a bunch of lovely assholes :dong:

Please show on this spaceship doll where Derek touched you

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Decrepus posted:

Would you mind emailing me? Like I said I lost plat and I need to know. I can't receive PMs but you can find my email in the goonmeet paywall forum. Thanks.

Can't talk, running, somewhere in mexico You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message chris You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message basement You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message blood everywhere You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message help, hear noises.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

peter gabriel posted:

I will back you

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

That INN video is over an hour of non stop epic awesomeness, I can;t believe they managed to condense the amazing content into just 120 minutes!
WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER!

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

fuzzknot posted:

Goddammit. Thread is hosed again.

TROUT A LA CREME

1 pound trout
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon salt
dash white pepper
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup white wine
2 teaspoons lemon juice
fresh or dried dill as garnish

Fillet trout. Using a fillet knife, cut between the fillet and skin while holding the knife at a shallow angle. The skin will come off all in one piece. Discard the skin, and slice the fillet into four pieces.

Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Fry trout till just done. Remove from skillet and drain.

Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan. Add flour, salt, and pepper, stir in to form a thick paste. Gradually stir in milk, wine, and lemon juice; cook till thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and spread over trout. Sprinkle with dill if desired. Serves 4.

FISH!

Today's fish is trout a la creme, enjoy your meal.

FISH!

Today's fish is trout a la creme, enjoy your meal.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Whoa Nellie :nws: that crap :bahgawd:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

starcitizen.gif

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
The funniest thing is how the "bottom" ship isn't scratched by a screen-wide explosion

That's not how my rear end in a top hat works

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

fuzzknot posted:

Agreed. Let's fix it and get back on track.

GOLDEN BEET SALAD

2 bunches golden beets
1 bunch frisée or lettuce of choice
1-2 green endives
1-2 red endives (if unavailable, may substitute green endives)
several sprigs watercress, leaves only
5 green onions, thinly sliced
handful filberts
2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
lemon honey vinaigrette or other vinaigrette of choice (I like to use plain balsamic vinegar)
olive oil
salt and pepper

Trim greens off beets; save for another use. Scrub beets, place on foil-covered baking pan, drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in 350° oven 1 hour or till just tender. Cool, peel, and slice. (Alternatively, wrap beets in foil and bake. This should prevent the smoke detector from going off if you have a hypersensitive one.)

On serving platter, arrange frisée with curly ends facing out. Arrange endive leaves over frisée with pointed ends facing out. Top with sliced beets.

Sprinkle watercress, green onions, filberts, and goat cheese over beets. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve at once.

This looks great, I'm trying it this weekend.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

The funniest thing is how the "bottom" ship isn't scratched by a screen-wide explosion

That's not how my rear end in a top hat works

Use more space lube

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Berious posted:

Use more space lube

well you're the authority

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
cooked this fucker today;

Ingredients
450 gram lamb, cut into bite size pieces
2 tablespoon oil
2 kaffir lime leaves (Indonesian: daun jeruk)
2 bay leaves (Indonesian: daun salam)
2 cloves (Indonesian: cengkeh)
1 lemongrass, bruised and knotted
1 cardamom pod (Indonesian: kapulaga)
1 cm cinnamon stick (Indonesian: kayu manis)
1 liter thin coconut milk (Indonesian: santan cair)
Grind the following into spice paste
7 shallots (Indonesian: bawang merah)
5 cloves garlic (Indonesian: bawang putih)
5 red chilies (Indonesian: cabe merah keriting)
4 candlenuts (Indonesian: kemiri)
1 inch fresh ginger (Indonesian: jahe)
1 inch fresh turmeric (Indonesian: kunyit)
1 cm fresh galangal (Indonesian: lengkuas)
½ tablespoon coriander seeds (Indonesian: biji ketumbar)
¼ teaspoon cumin seeds (Indonesian: biji jinten)
1 tablespoon palm sugar (Indonesian: gula Jawa)
2 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground white pepper
Instructions
Heat cooking oil in a pot and sauté spice paste, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, cloves, lemongrass, cardamom pod, and cinnamon stick until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
Add the lamb and stir until no longer pink. Pour the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the lamb is tender and the sauce has reduced and thickened, about 1½ to 2 hours.
Turn off heat and serve immediately with steamed white rice.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Chris where the gently caress is my 10 for the chairman I DEMAND you handwave your way through another half hour of lies that someone will summarize for me

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Ash1138 posted:

so it's essential equipment in the stimpire then?

Hanger flair if you are a subscriber. Walk up to it, it's next to the aquarium with a horny dolphin along with the scarf closet.

Then hit the <<USE>> key (who knows how that key is mapped on the Saitek, launching the space shuttle had less buttons compared to that shitfest but I digress) and watch your dick and wallet get sliced off. Immersion.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Chris where the gently caress is my 10 for the chairman I DEMAND you handwave your way through another half hour of lies that someone will summarize for me

not for another ~3 hours if there's one today

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

serious norman posted:

Ingredients
2 tablespoon oil
2 teaspoon salt
Instructions
Heat cooking oil in a pot and sauté spice paste, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, cloves, lemongrass, cardamom pod, and cinnamon stick until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
Add the lamb and stir until no longer pink. Pour the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the lamb is tender and the sauce has reduced and thickened, about 1½ to 2 hours.

gently caress you now I'm hungry

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Colostomy Bag posted:

Hanger flair if you are a subscriber. Walk up to it, it's next to the aquarium with a horny dolphin along with the scarf closet.

Then hit the <<USE>> key (who knows how that key is mapped on the Saitek, launching the space shuttle had less buttons compared to that shitfest but I digress) and watch your dick and wallet get sliced off. Immersion.

:perfect:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

wet dreams happen now

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Colostomy Bag posted:

strange thoughts

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
lol what the hell is going on with the xbox thread.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

You know I get kind of annoyed when people say "10 for the chairman is cancelled," or "You're in a panic because the curtain is coming down." Well let me tell you, 10 for the chairman is not cancelled it's just delayed indefinitely while we sort out some prioritization issues. But, look, you have last week's episode, so you've pretty much got it already. Okay, moving on.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I was wondering what that goku was

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

Colostomy Bag posted:

︽
USE

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I went there and someone was spamming goatse

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

I do wonder "The split changes nothing for existing backers... with some small exceptions"

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

I went there and someone was spamming goatse

This is why we can't have nice things.

SpunkyRedKnight
Oct 12, 2000

serious norman posted:

Ingredients
2 tablespoon oil
2 teaspoon salt
Instructions

Saving this post. Now where are there lambs ready for slaughter. Oh right, forgot what thread I'm in.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

quote:

CIG Ben Lesnick
Yes! There are two or three packages from limited promotions that are different. Off the top of my head:
We sold a very cheap ($25 or $30?) Star Citizen-only package for a brief period.
The second wave of AMD Omega packages doesn't include Squadron 42.
Some very very early packages also have the 'Behind Enemy Lines' SQ42 sequel.

LMAO and the crowd goes wild.
So the cheapest pledges don't include the SQ42 and the AMD Omega packages neither..
So let me get this straight, AMD gave Cloud money for some in game advertisement( and i'm guessing it wasn't cheap ) and those who bought it only get half the product.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Use timg

No loving meme jpegs please

:lurkmore:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

The insufferable twats at INN weigh in on the Star Marine debate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_S910A89k

No timestamp because I refuse to watch it

Also this

How are they going to choose who goes first in their "last" show? Is it like the last one to finish has to eat the cookie?
It'll be awkward on that show - the stream will be a quiet, with 4 pairs of feet in the air.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Beet Wagon posted:

Dolphins have a pretty complex level of sexuality. It's kinda crazy. They are known to masturbate and engage in homosexual behavior, but they are also known to engage in cross-species sexual activity. It's pretty common to see them engaging in 'sexual assault' on humans - essentially masturbating on them or their dive gear. What's more unsettling than the fact that they will hump you is the fact that on occasion dolphins have been known to 'court' humans, sometimes pretty seriously.

A misguided experiment in 1965, for example, saw a young woman attempt to live with - and teach English to - a bottlenose dolphin. The two were confined into a house that was specially modified and flooded with eighteen inches of water, allowing Peter the dolphin to move freely throughout. Early in the experiment, Peter started getting protective, loudly chattering and interrupting any time Margaret was on the phone to someone "on the outside". Then the dolphin began getting erections any time she would play with him. At some point Margaret "took care" of the problem, and then the dolphin started behaving differently towards her. Peter became very gentle and caring, and would rub his teeth up and down her shins in an attempt to "woo" her.

So basically never give a dolphin a Hojo, or they will fall in love with you and get clingy.

Also, of note is the fact that the scientist who ran that insane experiment was named John C. Lilly. He did a bunch of experiments with dolphins, but also a bunch of experiments with acid. Later in his career (in the tradition of all great 60s scientists) he started thinking more about human consciousness and headspace and whatever, and came up with the idea for the Earth Coincidence Control Office, or E.C.C.O. A dolphin scientist tripping balls on acid came up with a mind-expanding manifesto called E.C.C.O.

Yep, Ecco the Dolphin is basically a documentary.

So Dolphins are kind of the Wulf Knight of the ocean?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I do wonder "The split changes nothing for existing backers... with some small exceptions"

How have they not yet realized that literally no one except croberts and :lesnick: give a poo poo about his 10+ hour mocap movie starring his harpy rear end wife?

e: de-reddited quote

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

LMAO and the crowd goes wild.
So the cheapest pledges don't include the SQ42 and the AMD Omega packages neither..
So let me get this straight, AMD gave Cloud money for some in game advertisement( and i'm guessing it wasn't cheap ) and those who bought it only get half the product.

That was clarified back then already...

...however, after that CIG went on record that the whole system is confusing, and everyone has everything. Until they change their minds I guess :)

As if buying an AMD card wasn't punishment enough for those poor fuckers.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope
In related kickstarter news, Ant Simulator is canceled. Eric Tereshinski resigns from ETeeski LLC.

Basically, indie developer finds out, business partner embezzles the kickstarter and investment money. He and pals proceeds to spend them on liquor, restaurants, bars and strippers.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

FrankieGoes posted:

So Dolphins are kind of the Wulf Knight of the ocean?

Yeah, depending on their pledge level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
star marine thread closed!

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6316962/#Comment_6316962

Surprised it took as long as it did

• Locked thread