Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

dogsicle posted:

recent chat threads have made my fe fates hype rise, so now i'm actively frustrated that it won't be out for two more weeks. at least Prime makes pre-ordering stuff cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

recent chat threads have made my fe fates hype rise, so now i'm actively frustrated that it won't be out for two more weeks. at least Prime makes pre-ordering stuff cheap

Prime discounts on pre-orders is the best. New PS4 games are $49 and it's like I'm back in the early 2000's of video games again

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

such is life and videogames

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

still no preorders here

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

Prime discounts on pre-orders is the best. New PS4 games are $49 and it's like I'm back in the early 2000's of video games again

getting Nintendo games for nearly $30 feels great, because they'll almost never drop below $35 new.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
:siren:MAJOR SPOILERS FOR TRAILS IN THE SKY SECOND CHAPTER:siren:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We'll make it Droyer

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Europe :butt:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

sharkeys game is hard to understand

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i had to go to like 7 game stores to find fe7 as a kid

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

i miss the pure simplicity of keen

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hey, they just wanted to release Awakening on its anniversary :shobon:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

that sucks, sorry to hear that, glad you're (hopefully) feeling better now

idk what happened with me. I just woke up feeling really sore and ill and I was having trouble standing up, like I felt too weak to stand up properly, and I had to get to the bathroom to throw up. thankfully not throwing up now but my body still feels ugh and sore and my head's hurting a bunch. tbh I wouldn't be surprised if I had a seizure in my sleep or something cause I feel a bite mark on my tongue but idk

Wow that sounds miserable, I hope you feel better

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Erg posted:

We don't get those here. :(

All I get for my Prime is next-day deliveries and Ripper Street on Amazon TV.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got my copy of FE7 by me and a friend borrowing each other's games, but I think he moved soon after that and we forgot to give each other the game's back. I think I won out tho since the game I lent him was a GBA TMNT game.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lemon Curdistan posted:

We don't get those here. :(

All I get for my Prime is next-day deliveries and Ripper Street on Amazon TV.

Orlando gets same day delivery on some items and my family gets the benefit every so often. My brother got a heart rate monitor same day

I'm insanely jealous

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

El Burbo posted:

*splatters u with a pogo stick*

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Baal posted:

I got my copy of FE7 by me and a friend borrowing each other's games, but I think he moved soon after that and we forgot to give each other the game's back. I think I won out tho since the game I lent him was a GBA TMNT game.

this happened to me except i ended up with a copy of Warioland for Chibi Robo :(

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle posted:

this happened to me except i ended up with a copy of Warioland for Chibi Robo :(

they're both good games so you both won

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i like when Amazon accidentally breaks street date on my preorders, though it's rare

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Erg posted:

Between stuff like that and GMG's discounts for new PC games I am buying way more games on release

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Like dang, most of the time I can get a 25% discount on preorders so at that price I just figure why not, better than waiting over half a year for a better discount

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I had that happen where my friend borrowed my master quest collection and I borrowed Path of Radiance

I played like 3 chapters lol, but I still haven't lost it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the shittiest thing about wario world is that the japanese version actually had a really cool final boss where it shifted into a crazy second phase after you took out half of its health and started shooting out huge waves of chests and projectiles and poo poo and the music changed to fit it and it was a way cooler climax and they never put it in the us or eu versions because apparently they were based off of earlier versions of the game, before that second phase got added in

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Baal posted:

I'm pretty certain my copy was a friend's, but everyone I've asked denies that it's theirs, and I've pretty much run out of people to ask.

I also have a huge wallet full of old PS1/2 games that a friend gave me to hold on to while he was in the Marines, but he reenlisted and I haven't talked to him in over a decade, so I think they're legally mine, now. I did manage to figure out which friend had loaned me the FF2 cart, at least.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QL_tMPPrU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's kind of sad when I think of how many of my old friends have become normies...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm pretty certain my copy was a friend's, but everyone I've asked denies that it's theirs, and I've pretty much run out of people to ask.
It's mine, please give it back next time we see each other

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

El Burbo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WUSIc7W0Hc

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
with treasure essentially dead, what if nintendo asked platinum to make a sequel to wario world

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

This whole forum is full of gross thirsty wierdos and I'm going to become the hero we need and start reporting them, but it won't do anything i bet.
It will, actually.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

The Colonel posted:

with treasure essentially dead, what if nintendo asked platinum to make a sequel to wario world
I'd prefer a sequel to Wario Land.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

I'd prefer a sequel to Wario Land.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

We need a Year of Wario to followup the Year of Luigi

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I feel the difficulty changes in Zesty were ill-advised. For those unaware, the easier you set your game, the better Gald, items, and experience you get. The higher you go, the less of each you get (though Hard gives you more money but less experience). Even if it's just stat changes, I'm fine with putting the game on a hard difficulty setting, but I wish the game wouldn't punish me for doing so. In an ideal world, it'd be high risk, high reward.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcogpnENWTE

Superior

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i don't post thirsty rear end shots of anime teenagers, i post pictures of the video game waifus that i currently have on my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
its different!

• Locked thread