Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

venutolo posted:

GW Safeguard feels like it takes forever to slog through a match:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOKO0TraGPY

ohhhhh I get it.

sly fox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

venutolo posted:

Your entire life is a final killcam.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

I didn't see anything in the patch notes about Exodus. I'm assuming it's still out of rotation on the ps4?

teknetik
Jan 13, 2010

SO
JEWISH

housefly posted:

I didn't see anything in the patch notes about Exodus. I'm assuming it's still out of rotation on the ps4?

It was put back in this patch. Which suck because Exodus is loving terrible.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Stop complaining about every shotgun buff!

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Wait, they didn't nerf the vesper? :suicide:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

How to fix SMGs:

- Remove SMGs.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Apparently if you YY while in the air you can still G-slide. GG Treyarch QA team.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

The "patch" is 9.3 GB. JFC.

teknetik posted:

It was put back in this patch. Which suck because Exodus is loving terrible.

I've never played it. It appears to elicit mixed emotions in people.

Javes posted:

Apparently if you YY while in the air you can still G-slide. GG Treyarch QA team.

YY? Triangle?

e: It was in before the patch apparently, and you don't have to jump. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX3V1PmTGas

housefly fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 1, 2016

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

I'm out of town and on mobile, did the DLC drop yet on ps4? If so is it good?

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Patch dropped, so you can no longer vote Combine repeatedly. DLC comes later, you can't get the unlock from PSN yet.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

venutolo posted:

Oh thank god I thought I was just stroking out during that game.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

housefly posted:

The "patch" is 9.3 GB. JFC.

They're shipping the dlc maps as part of the patch, so it's not a separate download.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm glad the poors get shamed into downloading content they can't access.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

You should have bought the $100 Digital Deluxe Edition (game and season pass) while Sony had the "spend $100, get $15 PSN credit back" promo happening! Or $80 on the holiday PSN sale. It's too late now!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Nah

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Hey PS4 players, please let us know if the DLC maps are added to the regular rotation immediately (as was the case in Black Ops 2) or if they are only available in their own playlist (as was the case with Ghosts and AW). Treyarch usually adds them in right away while showcasing them in a playlist of just the DLC maps, but I'm worried they're going to go the IW and Sledgehammer route and lock them away in their own playlist until the next DLC happens. If they get added right away, I'm definitely going to grab the season pass in advance of the DLC release for Xbone.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Gordon Shumway posted:

Hey PS4 players, please let us know if the DLC maps are added to the regular rotation immediately (as was the case in Black Ops 2) or if they are only available in their own playlist (as was the case with Ghosts and AW). Treyarch usually adds them in right away while showcasing them in a playlist of just the DLC maps, but I'm worried they're going to go the IW and Sledgehammer route and lock them away in their own playlist until the next DLC happens. If they get added right away, I'm definitely going to grab the season pass in advance of the DLC release for Xbone.
https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/694286145396563969

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

BrokenKnees posted:

They're shipping the dlc maps as part of the patch, so it's not a separate download.

I know. I was more commenting on the "patch" being that big because...

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm glad the poors get shamed into downloading content they can't access.

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.
Why the gently caress do they keep nerfing the ripper???

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Drav posted:

Knife running is something everybody wants to do, but hates being done to them.

teknetik
Jan 13, 2010

SO
JEWISH

quote:

Assault Rifles

XR-2
Increased ADS aim stability.
Increased recoil control.

SHEIVA
Increased ADS aim stability.

Is this from the previous hot fix?

On second thought, I hope the Awareness nerf actually fixed it so that you won't hear people on the opposite end of the map.

teknetik fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Feb 2, 2016

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Wait, how does this work? What happens if the next map is one you don't have?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Went and pre-ordered the DLC. Got a cool Zombie theme and it looks like it'll unlock at 3:00 AM EST

Javes
May 6, 2012

gvibes posted:

Wait, how does this work? What happens if the next map is one you don't have?

There's now another bucket for matchmaking, those with the DLC and those without. Hooray for playerbase fragmentation!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It should just kick the poors out of the lobby.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

i dont get how everybody has a better k/d than me. i mean, im bad, but i always hover around 1.00. im not like, garbage bad, but its still frustrating :(

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Drav posted:

Knife running is something everybody wants to do, but hates being done to them.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

real nap poo poo posted:

i dont get how everybody has a better k/d than me. i mean, im bad, but i always hover around 1.00. im not like, garbage bad, but its still frustrating :(

vmp
optic
3 attachments
lcar
default perks
wraith
hatr
raps

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

pretty much my setup. do u stream

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

naaw

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

tell me y i suck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKpTzwekeZM

real nap shit fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Feb 2, 2016

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
u suck

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

i said y

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Cuz u suck Yo

Edit - ok that link goes to your youtube channel, so i watched the bad idiot video. Only the first 4-5 min then skipped to the scoreboard. You played fine, dude. Idgi

el B fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Feb 2, 2016

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

nah i suck. i just stopped streaming so i changed it to the vid it just recorded. i top scored 3 games in a row and had positive k/d in 2 of them. thats me trying insanely hard

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

real nap poo poo posted:

nah i suck. i just stopped streaming so i changed it to the vid it just recorded. i top scored 3 games in a row and had positive k/d in 2 of them. thats me trying insanely hard

Are you trying to put up a 3 or 4 or 5 kd or something? I mean you were constantly sprinting and sliding and getting kills. More importantly you were picking up tags.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

yes

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

I'm actually losing will to play this game now, with no double XP and the only guns I have left for Dark Matter are boring (Brecci, RK5 and L-CAR 9). Brecci is actually good, but it needs headshots instead of one hit kills and I only get that by luck. And gently caress those two pistols, pieces of poo poo.

DLC dropping in a few hours, giving me a reason to play this a little more!

• Locked thread