Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

BGrifter posted:

Gimmick ruined. The real Trump would have fired him from posting. :colbert:

You're fired. Get out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

HALLO!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
How is no one on his case for having a double chin?

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

It would be pretty funny if the photos from that account caught on and started circulating. I wonder if Trump would lose his poo poo over something petty like that.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I think Glenn Beck's brain is breaking?
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/i-have-not-gotten-big-things-wrong-glenn-beck-begs-iowa-voters-not-support-donald-trump
http://www.glennbeck.com/2016/02/01/behind-the-scenes-new-theme-new-set-new-show/

quote:

Today, Glenn Beck revealed that he has converted his radio studio into a full-scale replica of the Oval Office and will now be broadcasting his daily radio program from this room:

Why Beck spent who knows how much money constructing an Oval Office replica to be used for a radio broadcast is anybody's guess, not to mention how much it'll cost to ship it all to Jerusalem so Beck can continue to broadcast once America collapses.

And while he may have a fancy new set, not much else about the program has changed, as it still features Beck begging voters in Iowa not to vote for Donald Trump and to heed his warning "because I have not gotten the big things wrong."

"I beg you," Beck said. "If you have ever listened to me and you have heard 1999/Osama bin Laden, the banking crash of '08, the caliphate, and those are just the big ones."

Beck admitted that while he may have been wrong about a few small things here and there, "I've not gotten the ones wrong where I said, 'I'll fall on my sword,' have I? Where I said, "Listen guys, I know this one to be true.'"

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

Zelder posted:

Holy poo poo this is the worst gimmick ever

I'm surprised it didn't come sooner.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Straight out of the nightmarish alternate reality where Beck was elected president:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Donald Trump posted:

You're fired. Get out.

That's my Trump. :swoon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PEOPLE

Glenn Beck
TELEVISION PERSONALITY
“dumb as a rock”“crying”“lost all credibility”“failing”“irrelevant”“failing, crying, lost soul”“sad”“wacko”“has zero credibility”“very dumb and failing”“irrelevant”“mental basketcase”“irrelevant”“viewers & ratings are way down”“a real nut job”“always seems to be crying”“wacky”

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Donald Trump is gonna have whoever took this picture killed

Angrymantium
Jul 19, 2007
Resistant to everything
Can we get Newsmax Prime to announce the caucus results?

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Aren't you going to take BGrifter's coat first?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

One of his sons is on MSNBC right now with the slicked-back look. Very American Psycho.

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

There's no way he hasn't raped someone.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

One of his sons is on MSNBC right now with the slicked-back look. Very American Psycho.

Bahn-swar Elliot.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
So when do I get to hear some numbers

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah the fame in 08-11 went to his head and he started believing his own poo poo a little too much.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

fronz posted:

not till 10pm CST probably. exit polls begin at 7 but that's going to be a nightmarish zoo and unreliable

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

fronz posted:

5, 8885

3 again

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Still can't believe it's actually caucus day. Everything just seems like some fever dream and I'm just going to wake up in the normal Bush v. Clinton timeline

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Montasque posted:

So if Trump does win tonight it looks like the Koch machine is finally going to unleash hell on him:
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/conservative-koch-brothers-political-network-stumped-trump-n508296

This surely will be the thing to finally stop Trump from sweeping the early primary states. :rolleyes:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Zelder posted:

Holy poo poo this is the worst gimmick ever

don't sign your posts

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Still can't believe it's actually caucus day. Everything just seems like some fever dream and I'm just going to wake up in the normal Bush v. Clinton timeline

The two and a half hours until we know something will feel longer than entire weeks in September. Zeno's Yooge 2nd Paradox.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

fronz posted:

http://youtu.be/qjOZtWZ56lc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

PostNouveau posted:

:eyepop:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

PostNouveau posted:

Lips that look like two worms loving, blonde, astonishingly rich, incest rumors swirling around his family...

We have our very own Joffrey

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Trump had better win this, I bet $8 on him.

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!

Knew this would be Numberwang before I clicked on it. That's Numberwang!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
4 years ago Presidential candidate Michele Bachman said if she were president that gas would come down to under $2, and we thought that election was crazy.

No matter what happens in Iowa today, the real winners are the American people for being witness to this Election.

trump will win, that's what will happen

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Louisgod posted:

5, 8885

3 again

That's numberwang!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
So how long until we start getting results?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Montasque posted:

So if Trump does win tonight it looks like the Koch machine is finally going to unleash hell on him:
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/conservative-koch-brothers-political-network-stumped-trump-n508296

quote:

If they choose, the Kochs could unleash a sizable war chest against Trump. Of their $889 million budget for the 2016 election cycle, they've spent less than half of it — $400 million — in 2015. While none has been spent on presidential politics, that could change depending on the course of the race, according to the super PAC officials.

What the hell have they pissed away $400 million on?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

The Nastier Nate posted:

4 years ago Presidential candidate Michele Bachman said if she were president that gas would come down to under $2, and we thought that election was crazy.

No matter what happens in Iowa today, the real winners are the American people for being witness to this Election.

trump will win, that's what will happen

Yeah I'm sort of starting to feel a "Trump by a mile" vibe. Like, by more than anyone could reasonably say in the punditsphere - 10%+

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Is it possible the crazy dials back after this? That the winnowing of the field gives us less hilarious opportunities for Cruz to combat birtherism or Rand to throw a fit or Jeb to continuously be poo poo on?

I just don't want this primary to end.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Sono posted:

What the hell have they pissed away $400 million on?

Walker, various drugs to forget about Walker's loss

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Donald Trump posted:

You're fired. Get out.

I'm not surprised you had to type it out twice to get it right, what with those stubby sausage fingers of yours.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

NewMars posted:

So how long until we start getting results?

The caucuses don't open until 2 hours and 10 minutes from now

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Wolfsheim posted:

Is it possible the crazy dials back after this? That the winnowing of the field gives us less hilarious opportunities for Cruz to combat birtherism or Rand to throw a fit or Jeb to continuously be poo poo on?

I just don't want this primary to end.

The crazy will never stop until Trump shuts his mouth or the media decides not to cover him (regardless of his standing in the race).

In other words, this ride never ends. It's only getting started.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
You look at all of the things that are bad-- I'll give you an example. And this isn't part of what I was going to say, but I ride down the highways and somebody makes those guard rails. You know the guard rails. The ones that sort of go like this [demonstrates with hand] that are always bent, rusted and horrible. Did you ever see more than like 20 feet which isn't corroded, or bent or the heat, if it gets too hot, it just crushes. Now they've been selling this thing for 25 years. Why doesn't someone stop them and get something that works. Because they don't know; they don't know what's happening. Somebody made a lot of money on that. They don't know what is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Do Iowans really understand the vast power over elections they have been given, and for no good reason that I know of?

• Locked thread