Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fknlo posted:

I'm expecting half the Bernouts to just give up when he doesn't win Iowa or apparently commit suicide since I've seen suicide prevention stuff pop up on the r/SfP feed a couple of times now.

Redditors contemplate suicide a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

You don't have to F5 the official microsoft result sites. Once you get them to load, just leave them open, they'll update.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Emanuel Collective posted:

Bernie eking upwards

His supporters are going to be concentrated in the urban, larger precincts which are going to take longer to count.

But also a lot of reports of O'Malley supporters breaking for Hillary so far, which he'd hoped to use to close the gap.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Man, after tonight, Clinton is basically done. If she can't get such a massive majority against Bernie then she will lose by a huge margin later on. Same with Trump. Bye Hillary and Trump.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

I legit want Trump to lose Iowa because the few times he's had to go on defense it's been a shitshow.

The alternative is Cruz winning, whihc is worse probably

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Lemming posted:

Don't get stumped :smithfrog:

Don't worry, Iowa has never picked a winner, unless they pick Trump tonight.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lemming posted:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/15158e1b-67d9-461a-af1b-54f85fd07951

Nate Silver cosplaying as a young Bernie Sanders

What a loser. He needs to learn to combover from a real winner. A yooge winner.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
gently caress TED CRUZ, I HOPE YOU loving BURN YOU SCUM

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I hope those two Gilmore voters don't know each other

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trumpeter tears going to be sweet tonight.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Louisgod posted:

gently caress TED CRUZ, I HOPE YOU loving BURN YOU SCUM

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
trump is making GBS threads the bed and mario is outperforming like crazy.

cool lmao

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

They would be sweeter if he wasn't going to blow up NH next week.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

fknlo posted:

I'm expecting half the Bernouts to just give up when he doesn't win Iowa or apparently commit suicide since I've seen suicide prevention stuff pop up on the r/SfP feed a couple of times now.

please post more hilarious r/SfP stuff

RichardA
Sep 1, 2006
Dinosaur Gum

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Microsoft's website back!

Never dropped for me in AU. Might be worth trying a overseas proxy if it fails again.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Venom Snake posted:

Welcome back to reality

I mean the whole point of this is that there's so much gladhanding and rallies that Iowans are supposed to personally get to know the candidates better than most states.

Everybody knows who Hillary is, and Ted Cruz has a lifetime of not being liked by nearly anyone.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Abel Wingnut posted:

it makes sense cruz would lead early. he was projected to lead in the more desolate areas, and those areas can likely count and submit faster as they have less voters. trump will come back when the cities start reporting.

at least that's my thinking.

i'm going with this too

with almost a third of sioux county reporting o'malley is tied with sanders at 56 delegates to 44 for clinton! o'malley'mentum begins

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
C'mon young people, kill your parents!

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

gently caress!

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
poo poo it's 3am and I have to work tomorrow. It's just like watching NBA in a sleepless night.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I bet a friend dinner that Cruz would pull ahead ha ha ha ha now she has to acknowledge me

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

BGrifter posted:

Man the media want Rubio so bad.

Media rn watching rubiomentum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiUjb2HRxEY

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Johnson administration FCC commissioner counting heads as people walk past him in Iowa City.

Caucuses own.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Lemming posted:

The alternative is Cruz winning, whihc is worse probably
It's not the general, so IDGAF

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Bernie Sanders up like 2:1 in this Iowa city caucus site on MSNBC

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Joementum posted:

His supporters are going to be concentrated in the urban, larger precincts which are going to take longer to count.

But also a lot of reports of O'Malley supporters breaking for Hillary so far, which he'd hoped to use to close the gap.

We'll see! The last few polls said O'Malley voters had Sanders as their alternate by a 2-1 margin, so we'll see if they came through. My bet? O'Malley supporters just didn't bother coming out

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

A Neurotic Jew posted:

please post more hilarious r/SfP stuff

They're all starting to masturbate furiously because he's gaining. The funny stuff will be when he doesn't win and I'll be at work by then :smith:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Craptacular! posted:

I mean the whole point of this is that there's so much gladhanding and rallies that Iowans are supposed to personally get to know the candidates better than most states.

Everybody knows who Hillary is, and Ted Cruz has a lifetime of not being liked by nearly anyone.

Hillary is generally very well liked by Dem's, sorry to disappoint.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

The results page is down, who's winning

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Venom Snake posted:

No tears. More like ultimate dream of a cake-walk gone, Trump will actually have to continue to work.

The good news is he is hitting his poll #s. Cruz is outperforming his by 4-5 points. Won't make a difference in NH or SC.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Oh also, quick anecdote. At my caucus, the age difference was stark. There were a few young Hillary voters and a few older Sanders voters, but they were the exception.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

The results page is down, who's winning

Gilmore with 2

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

at which % reporting does AP usually make the call?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Joementum posted:

Johnson administration FCC commissioner counting heads as people walk past him in Iowa City.

Caucuses own.

He's feeling the Bern :bernget:

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
I love voting! I love people gathered up in community centers and gymnasiums and living rooms and caucus officials explaining rules and people handing in their ballots. I love it, I love the whole process!

I love people giving a poo poo about civic values!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/DKElections/status/694341953912229889

this is the kind of analysis that often proves predictive

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
drat look at the size of Megyn Kelly's diamond earrings. :10bux::10bux::10bux:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Boosted_C5 posted:

Looks like Trump is nailing his Iowa poll #s, BUT Cruz is exceeding his.

Not looking great for a Trump coronation tonight.

This post makes your weeks of poo poo posting worth it. For now.

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish

echronorian posted:

I bet a friend dinner that Cruz would pull ahead ha ha ha ha now she has to acknowledge me

That sounds like a Cruz related date rape waiting to happen.

I bet it wouldn't be the first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Caucuses own.

https://twitter.com/jbview/status/694342043083132928

• Locked thread