Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Double Bass posted:

You guys are seriously underestimating how retarded I look with short hair. Tryna find a picture but I think I purged most of them in shame.

Edit:

Sorry for the crappy instagram filter; I realize it isn't actually that short in that picture, but just trust that it looks way worse if it's shorter than that. On the plus side, I'm in a metal band so it makes it easier to fit the part I guess.

Maybe try a normal haircut instead of emo style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

No offense meant though Double Bass, it was just very funny to me

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Zeroisanumber posted:

You two are cute as hell. Loving the flip-flops.

Hah thanks! Yeah we kinda got married during a weird time :)

Double Bass, be happy you look so young. Seriously. You look just fine and yay, you didn't start balding at 16 or something!

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Jan 29, 2016

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Double Bass posted:

You guys are seriously underestimating how retarded I look with short hair. Tryna find a picture but I think I purged most of them in shame.

Edit:

Sorry for the crappy instagram filter; I realize it isn't actually that short in that picture, but just trust that it looks way worse if it's shorter than that. On the plus side, I'm in a metal band so it makes it easier to fit the part I guess.

Would.

Double Bass
Feb 20, 2011
Thank you for the kind words friends. I know I look like a loving tool, but I spent my entire teenage years being a fat nerd playing MMOs, and I only really started getting into shape and taking care of myself around 21. So I guess I have a second chance to look like a douchey teenager while I play in a douchey band.

Still gonna play WoW tho

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
As a douchey teenager with bad hair, you're adorable :3:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Double Bass posted:

Still gonna play WoW tho

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Monicro posted:

you're adorable :3:

Seriously, you have the sweetest face, Double Bass! :h:

And the fact that you're in a metal band is somehow even more precious!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:v: Buncha Cougars ITT :v:

It's a joke, Please take it as such

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
We are just saying that we would buy him cigarettes at the 7-11 and let him talk about how his band is going to make it big :kimchi:

Of course, 24 year olds that look like that is why I'm scared to let my 16 year old foster daughter who looks 24 out of the house.

Double Bass
Feb 20, 2011

Mocking Bird posted:

We are just saying that we would buy him cigarettes at the 7-11 and let him talk about how his band is going to make it big :kimchi:

Of course, 24 year olds that look like that is why I'm scared to let my 16 year old foster daughter who looks 24 out of the house.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm still awkward as gently caress and most girls I've talked to seem to have an innate ability to pick up on that, so maybe your daughter will have the same thing and stay clear of the losers/weirdos.

I only post in this thread like once a year so thanks again everyone for the kind words, still not quite used to positive attention haha. See y'all in 2017, maybe I'll get fat or jacked or something cool. I'll leave you will the tool-iest picture I could find of myself.

well cya nerds <3

Double Bass has a new favorite as of 01:11 on Jan 18, 2017

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

This is what you end up looking like if you listen to that other guy's music.

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday pic from before you tried to rob Kevin McCallister's house?

Double Bass
Feb 20, 2011

Kitchner posted:

This is what you end up looking like if you listen to that other guy's music.

:eyepop:

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Double Bass posted:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm still awkward as gently caress and most girls I've talked to seem to have an innate ability to pick up on that, so maybe your daughter will have the same thing and stay clear of the losers/weirdos.

I only post in this thread like once a year so thanks again everyone for the kind words, still not quite used to positive attention haha. See y'all in 2017, maybe I'll get fat or jacked or something cool. I'll leave you will the tool-iest picture I could find of myself.

Edit: Also I dun wanna derail the thread about music but if anyone was actually interested in hearing my (now broken up) band, I'd say PM me for info but I don't have plat so I guess just go here https://giantswalkamongus.bandcamp.com/

well cya nerds <3

I think your band listened to a lot of As I Lay Dying.

Production ain't bad, though!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Double Bass posted:

Edit: Also I dun wanna derail the thread about music but if anyone was actually interested in hearing my (now broken up) band, I'd say PM me for info but I don't have plat so I guess just go here https://giantswalkamongus.bandcamp.com/

well cya nerds <3

That looks like a painfully loud practice space.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff
Is there a metal rule that all the guitars have to look like pointy, black stratocasters?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Teenage looking adult guy, you keep doin you. New friends ask to see my ID when they find out how old I am and it's actually a lot of fun. Being young forever is awesome.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Picnic Princess posted:

Teenage looking adult guy, you keep doin you. New friends ask to see my ID when they find out how old I am and it's actually a lot of fun. Being young forever is awesome.
Considering that the other day I came across a picture from a year ago, and I swear I look 5 years younger in it than I do now? Yes, savor and enjoy it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I got new scrubs :hellyeah: this is very exciting to me.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Double Bass posted:

Edit:

UH actually for all the haters, this dude obviously looks extremely good.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

As a sissy, let me just say that I would definitely stay at home with this guy, to hang out.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Fine!

Your wedding looks a lot less stressful.

2002. Good times still being had.

This is a wonderful picture and you + your wife look very happy together.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chrodyn posted:

Melodramatic selfie from the other morning. :emo:

From 2 pages ago but you look extremely handsome, I think. I see others comparing you to Jon Snow, but I never watched that particular series so I only have GIS (google image search) to go on when I say: they are somewhat right.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Breetai posted:

Beardy birthday selfie because why the gently caress not?

It's a weird feeling being closer to 40 than to 30.

You guys look like some of my friends who own a pottery shop and restaurant, respectively.

e: the pottery shop is doing very well but the restaurant is not, because people don't want to eat pottery.

e2: ^^that's a joke.

e3: edited to clarify the joke.

Minimalist Program has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Feb 1, 2016

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

Might as well put this here as well.

You look very intelligent, and suave. But there is also a sadness to you, like you have been through stuff and have come away wiser and stronger and your bath room looks very small.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I got new scrubs :hellyeah: this is very exciting to me.

This is a wonderful picture and, if you think about, it shows you from the same angle and point of view that you'd be seen by something you lifted, e.g. a baby, a small dog, or a camera.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Minimalist Program posted:

From 2 pages ago but you look extremely handsome, I think. I see others comparing you to Jon Snow, but I never watched that particular series so I only have GIS (google image search) to go on when I say: they are somewhat right.

I am really looking forward to paying you a warm and sincere compliment once you post a picture of yourself itt (in this thread).

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

I'm the one on the back. This is a very happy memory for me from the Fall, as one of my best friends came to visit me and we found the brick path we're standing on secretly hiding under the grass in the yard. We drank and uncovered that path and played in the yard all day. I have a back problem now and can't leave the house or do much, so it's nice to look through these pics from time to time :)

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
That very dark shadow makes it look like he is wearing a skirt on my lovely screen. Which makes the photo even better.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Woodenlung posted:

That very dark shadow makes it look like he is wearing a skirt on my lovely screen. Which makes the photo even better.

Fits my first thought about the pic.

Woulda been a cute couple tho!

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

You look very intelligent, and suave. But there is also a sadness to you, like you have been through stuff and have come away wiser and stronger and your bath room looks very small.

Maybe he is sad because the people who renovated his bathroom made it too small, and he is now wiser because he knows never to hire them again.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I would just like to say that the majority of Goons seem to be pretty decent and decent-looking (with a few outliers in both directions). A fine sample of humanity.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Inzombiac posted:

I would just like to say that the majority of Goons seem to be pretty decent and decent-looking (with a few outliers in both directions). A fine sample of humanity.

Too bad we have poo poo for brains

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

Too bad we have poo poo for brains

:lol:

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!
A relatively new picture of me:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Kidney Stone posted:

A relatively new picture of me:

Your head is the same shape as your avatar.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Your head is the same shape as your avatar.

I guess that have something to do with the refraction in my glasses? I assure you, that my head isn't shaped like a kidney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kidney Stone posted:

I assure you, that my head isn't shaped like a kidney.

I'm pretty sure you're the first person to ever produce that sentence.