Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Remember, if Bernie loses tonight that the opportunity to buy him winning a single contest is going to be pretty sweet. Set cheap buy offers because people gonna over react.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Gyges posted:

Remember, if Bernie loses tonight that the opportunity to buy him winning a single contest is going to be pretty sweet. Set cheap buy offers because people gonna over react.

This, and also he might get a bump after he wins NH from people who think that he now has a shot.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Aliquid posted:

I have tried to sell my Trump shares at .55, .49, .39, .27 and now .15 and nothing has gone through. gently caress this site.

Don't chase. If you want to liquidate put your sell price at $.01 and PI will automatically find you the best deal once it's your turn.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Buy some servers with all the money I've given you, you fucks!!!

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
It feels so, so wrong to be hoping that Ted Cruz wins anything.

Gonna have to say 10 Pledges and read 5 Federalist Papers for penance tomorrow.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Managed to flip them for 80.

The site sucks right now, but if I can get anything thru I'm going to start betting for Trump if I can get them on the cheap. It appears that the smaller precinct sites are reporting first (rural) which should benefit Cruz. I'll bet the numbers will start drifting back to Trump as the evening goes on

Everyone else seems to be thinking the same thing, Trump is back up to 25. Might be better return to bet on Trump sweep.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Necc0 posted:

Don't chase. If you want to liquidate put your sell price at $.01 and PI will automatically find you the best deal once it's your turn.

That's really good to know

also for some reason I can log on and do trades on the mobile site but I can't access the desktop site at all

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
It's looking like Trump could possibly come in 3rd. Please, please do this Iowa. Make America and my wallet great again.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
Lots of weird markets out there, and the offers completely change by the time any order gets in

Managed to get a bunch of trump IACAUCUS16.GOP.2ND Trump for 70c, despite there being 850 shares available at 65c when I submitted my order, and as soon as it went through, suddenly nothing left available up to 88c. This is hilarious

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I've stopped all trades, the site is just too volatile right now and I'm afraid to gently caress up.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

JosefStalinator posted:

I've stopped all trades, the site is just too volatile right now and I'm afraid to gently caress up.

Yeah I'm up 400 and that's where I'm gonna have to stop. Bad poo poo could happen here.

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

People seem to be selling Trump stocks across the board, not just in Iowa.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

This fuckin' site goddamn owns! Woooo!

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Judging by this, the website is just not going to load at all come November.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Flippycunt posted:

The one thing Trump can't do is lose. It's a stink that not even the finest gold and marble veneers can hide.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Disaster for the website, but I did manage to make around 1600 so that is one point in its favor.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Arkane posted:

Disaster for the website, but I did manage to make around 1600 so that is one point in its favor.

Should have warned you about that. Same thing happened during Biden's Rose Garden announcement

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I have 741 open sell offers for 148 shares. Cool and good.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Trump YES third party candidate may jump if Trump is officially stumped.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Motherfuck these pansy-rear end Sanderista sons of bitches, you better get your balls back next week after New Hampshire

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Peachstapler posted:

Same. I was just saving that Adar quote for something like this. Ugh.

me 2

although it's pretty clear Cruz is so irredeemably tainted I should've backed the Rubio horse

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Flippycunt posted:

I think this is an over reaction. He is still the odds on favorite to win NH

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Hillary YES just went down to 75 cents, good god so much easy money. She basically needs to win 2 more delegates to win the market.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so....rubio 2nd? sell now?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Abel Wingnut posted:

Not if god love America, in which case he gets the 1.8% or so needed.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Abel Wingnut posted:

If you can, yes.

Why are my trades not going through? Jesus christ, I've lost so much money

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
and its officially down

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Died. gently caress.

PredictIt is the Chinese Stock Market of current events

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

pathetic little tramp posted:

Hillary YES just went down to 75 cents, good god so much easy money. She basically needs to win 2 more delegates to win the market.

is it really that safe? I show her up by less than 1% with 81% reporting and Bern was down by over 2% half an hour ago, she's probably gonna win but I wouldn't say it's a done deal

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
:rip:

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Lemme get a market to predict if the website will crash Super Tuesday

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011

Flavahbeast posted:

is it really that safe? I show her up by less than 1% with 81% reporting and Bern was down by over 2% half an hour ago, she's probably gonna win but I wouldn't say it's a done deal

The heavy populated counties still have to report in. She might lose if the majority go for Sanders.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Flavahbeast posted:

The market is delegate count, not popular vote. Hillary has basically won the delegates barring insane numbers coming in from Sanders.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait until the website is back up so I can read the comments.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If Intrade were around tonight I think I would've legit made like 40k.

Thanks, Obama.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Well, I guess it was only $8...

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Omi-Polari posted:

I can't wait until the website is back up so I can read the comments.

spoiler alert: :salt:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Hahahahahaha gently caress I could have bought another 500 Cruz shares when I bought 50. Oh well. Still feels good. Now about Hillary....

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Necc0 posted:

spoiler alert: :salt:

me irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I LOVE YOU CRUZ :clint:

• Locked thread