Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
49% to 49%

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

"We will defeat Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton ...or whoever they decide to nominate!"

Does he not know who is running?

i think he's playing up the chance that hillary gets thrown in jail and the dnc has to pick somebody else and refuses to take sanders

basically a republican version of the trump wet dream democrats have

i'd still rather have the democrats take their chances against the less horrific republican candidates, to maximize the minimum possible outcome, but it's no fun either way

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

It would have been great if he won, but it's not surprising that he lost, and it is comical to see the viciously overcompensating glee out of Hillary voters on here, to me.

aaaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

quote:

DAVID WASSERMAN 10:44 PM
To my eye, the outstanding precincts on the Democratic side slightly favor Hillary Clinton. Statewide, only 13 percent of precincts are left outstanding. But 21 percent of precincts are outstanding in Clinton’s best large county, Polk, and 23 percent of precincts remain to be counted in Dubuque, her other best large county. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders has 23 percent of Story County (Ames), but that’s smaller. All but 7 percent of Johnson County (Iowa City) is in.

:fork:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

KEEP THIS DOG AWAY FROM THE HUCKABEE SON

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Powercrazy posted:

So trump came in first and Hillary and Bernie are tied, so what the gently caress are people talking about Rubio for?

Media is pushing him real hard

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Did he buy that shirt or did Jeb! spend $30,000 on it?

Ali Alkali
Apr 23, 2008
Bernie gonna win this.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

bronze bitch marco rubio exit stage left please

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Now 1.2% between Rubio and Trump!

R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.
Hey Bernie countdown bros, chill out for a minute. This is going to end statistically tied, it doesn't matter

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

foobardog posted:

That was going to happen anyway when O'Malley turned out to be non-viable at caucuses. I really doubt there's any precinct where he was above 15%.

He has more delegates right now than Bernie Sanders is behind by lol

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

Jesus Christ, Rubio pushing the return of PNAC hard.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Iowa caucus is like Olympic hockey.

3rd place wins bronze, and it feels like an overall win because they ended on a win.

2nd place was close to winning, but ultimately lost.

1st place, the gold medal winner, were the Canadians.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Wife won't stop watching MOM videos on YouTube. Obviously not taking the loss well.

But she wasn't going to vote for him?

Amish
Nov 26, 2004

Murder is on the menu.
Rubio seems like he needs a drink of water

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

What's his SA handle?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Jesus loving christ Rubio shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Look Around You posted:

So with the way things are looking, is hillary still missing a bunch of strong precincts in the 11% still out or is the other way around?

538 says:

"To my eye, the outstanding precincts on the Democratic side slightly favor Hillary Clinton. Statewide, only 13 percent of precincts are left outstanding. But 21 percent of precincts are outstanding in Clinton’s best large county, Polk, and 23 percent of precincts remain to be counted in Dubuque, her other best large county. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders has 23 percent of Story County (Ames), but that’s smaller. All but 7 percent of Johnson County (Iowa City) is in."

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

sanders prob isnt going to win but its going to be like .3 or less difference

Good luck in places with black people lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the rubio speech would have been 100% better if it ended 5 minutes earlier

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

EwokEntourage posted:

"or whoever they nominate"

Rubio hasn't heard the MOM news yet :(

DRAFT BIDEN

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

R.A. Dickey posted:

Hey Bernie countdown bros, chill out for a minute. This is going to end statistically tied, it doesn't matter

Duh. What the rest of this is for is media coverage and bragging rights.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
NO The caucus website just crashed for me!

edit: Oh thank god it's back.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Rubio is like tearing up

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Do candidates usually give their stump speech and go on forever after each vote? I swear this didn't happen in 2012, but I wasn't watching the GOP speeches either.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
This is a really powerful speech.

Almost makes me want to start a ...Project for A New American Century

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

blue squares posted:

This man is literally the best part of the night

Also, drunk

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

A Neurotic Jew posted:

aaaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Care to explain how Cruz's massive Iowa ground game and 3-4 point Iowa win translate to him beating Trump in the NH primary where Trump has a 22% lead???

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

R.A. Dickey posted:

Hillary folks backpedaling.

Academician Nomad
Jan 29, 2016
Rubio: I'm the true Trump! I can fly! I can fight! I can crow!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Boy, Rubio is really crazy about this Jesus guy, huh?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can the democrats stop slap fighting for 6 seconds so we can keep laughing at trump getting stumped by the pool boy

Caedar
Dec 28, 2004

Will do there, buddy.

R.A. Dickey posted:

It's mostly hilarious because Hillary already declared victory.

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

good god rubio

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'll never get tired of people trying parse Iowa Caucuses like they are districts in a a general election for projecting poo poo.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
See you guys in 4 years Iowa. Almost forgot ya existed there for about 3 years.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I wonder how badly his hands were shaking when he tweeted this

he's the only sitting politician willingto call out donald trump on his vienna sausage fingers, also on his multiple marriages or whatever conservative culture warrior poo poo, he's a republican establishment twitter warrior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
So dry . . .

• Locked thread