Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

Noticed that too. :ussr:
Actually his penis curves left. Literally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Brannock posted:

Bill's H arrow is pointing to the left

Hillary has secured victory in Iowa and suddenly Bill has flipped the pin to the right...could this be code?

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Bill all slackjawed and geriatric lookin

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tigntink posted:

Has Hillary now just straight up stolen Bernie's stump speech? yes. yes. she did.

She does that a lot

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Hillary now for UHC worry not people

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Bill can't keep his mouth shut

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
She's so robotic

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lol at anyone who had hope for Sanders.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Hillary wins, time to go to sleep.

forever

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

blue squares posted:

Hillary is back to UHC?

She was for it before she was against it

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tigntink posted:

All you Bernie dudes saying you won't vote at all if he doesn't get the General - gently caress you. I guess you don't have to worry about your rights being taken away though.

This is the type of attitude that I'll never understand. Look, people not voting for your team is a problem with who your team picked, not with them. I'm not going to vote for hillary, dwi.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

biggest cheer for bernie!!!

R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

daily reminder that ruth bader ginsburg is 82 and gonna die soon and abortions rights are on the docket, vote for a loving democrat you idiots

Making an empty point is way more important than Roe v Wade

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Hillary Clinton is awesome when she is fiery. I really like her. I also hate her, but I like her.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hillary inventing a message whole cloth, still failing.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Reason posted:

I have trouble believing that the vast majority of posters on this forum, in this thread aren't millenials.

Yep as am i

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Tigntink posted:

Has Hillary now just straight up stolen Bernie's stump speech? yes. yes. she did.

Drops the mic, walks right by him grunting,"Follow that."

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

a cop posted:

Lol at anyone who had hope for Sanders.

what a devastating loss, losing by like .3%. he's finished

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

So Hillary has been crushing Bernie about UHC etc for two weeks and suddenly is a huge cheerleader? :eng99:

I'll vote for Hillary when she wins the nom, but goddamn....

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Rick Santorum is a Catholic :ssh:

Yeah, but he's one of those weird catholics who hates everything the church has done since the sixties, so he may as well be evangelical.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Joementum posted:

Rick Santorum is a Catholic :ssh:

nutjob catholics are even worse

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
For some reason I can't stop laughing at Bill Clinton's weird facial expressions behind Hillary during this speech.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Bill looks like poo poo.

Too many cigars.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Hillary: you should have won this by a loving landside.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I like everything Hillary is saying in her speech. I just don't believe her.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I kind of hope Hilary wins the White House just so that we can have 8 years of Bill Clinton strutting his stuff on the national stage again.

Yeah but then the GOP polarize against her instead of losing their poo poo because she is the literal devil to them, way more than Obama ever has or ever will be. That and she's as slimy as her lizardperson skin. I'm gonna hate having to vote for her...

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

this whole thing is about picking the least bad option. if it doesn't excite you stay home, nobody's making you vote, this isn't australia

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Powercrazy posted:

This is the type of attitude that I'll never understand. Look, people not voting for your team is a problem with who your team picked, not with them. I'm not going to vote for hillary, dwi.

I'm not for Hillary. I'm actually 100% pro Bernie and have been having events regularly for him in my area. However, I do know that republicans intend to gently caress over gays, minorities, immigrants, and women so why on earth would I ever take the chance on any republican winning?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

feedmyleg posted:

Wise man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol hillary basically doing a victory speech while bottom of cnn is "CLINTON AND SANDERS IN DEAD HEAT"

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Are there any demographic breakdowns of the vote available yet?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

blue squares posted:

Hillary Clinton is awesome when she is fiery. I really like her. I also hate her, but I like her.

Love her or hate her, she's an incredible public speaker.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I feel like she's talking about Sander's supporters right there

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ginette Reno posted:

what a devastating loss, losing by like .3%. he's finished

In the state that at one point both Clinton was the sure winner and then Sanders was the sudden surger ahead in the polls and ready to surprise win a tie is bad for both of them, but after NH it's basically Clinton territory and this won't fix that. He had more to lose, is what I'm saying.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

daily reminder that ruth bader ginsburg is 82 and gonna die soon and abortions rights are on the docket, vote for a loving democrat you idiots

lol cry about it more you dumb fuckin babby

maybe your poo poo party should nominate someone worth voting for if it wants votes, weird idea I know

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol hillary basically doing a victory speech while bottom of cnn is "CLINTON AND SANDERS IN DEAD HEAT"

lol

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

feedmyleg posted:

that's my thing too. i don't believe a thing she says

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
That was mercifully short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

She hasn't outright said she won, yet, but she came close. Still, good on her to not outright declare victory in what's obviously a tie result.

• Locked thread