Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Gail Wynand posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/43sexj/cspan_stream_clinton_precinct_chair_lied_about/czko9bf

Unbelievable. What a clusterfuck. P.S. - That woman: "Don't you want to show your daughter a woman can be president?" As a woman I CAN'T STAND this. If you want to vote for Hilary, do so because you agree with her policies, not because she has a vagina. I hate it when women list her sex as a valid reason why she deserves to be the leader of the free world. "Because we've never had one before" is utterly stupid. Why don't we wait for the RIGHT female candidate?

Wasn't a similar line of reasoning used for Obama? Also, couldn't the religious angle be used for Sanders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

FIRST TIME posted:

It makes me feel like I'm having an impromptu "rap session" with my high school art teacher.

My high school art teacher was a rad motherfucker, so I can second this

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

icantfindaname posted:

So how do people see the Republican race going from here, after the Stumping of Trump? Cruz winning is as good an outcome as possible but it looks like Rubio might pull out victory

trump fell >4% behind his polling numbers here. the polls will probably go down in nh in the next week, but will it go down enough for him to come close to losing? that'll be really interesting. rubio has done a ton of good for himself in the arguments donors will be having, i think this is just the sort of result a lot of people needed to stiffen up their backbones for a putsch to drive jeb! out of the race. they can probably afford to let kasich and christie hang around, but i think their voters will take this rubio finish as a signal to move to him as the anti[trump/cruz]. i don't know if trump loses in nh but i don't think he can recapture what he had before a single vote was counted

i think rubio will take it over cruz and trump and the presidential race will be close and annoying. i still think republican polling numbers will drop as non-republicans start paying a little more attention. i think the way trump's percentages dropped when voting started is a proxy for that process

in the end, the highest-turnout caucus in iowa's history worked against trump, not for him. that's pretty interesting

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
Actually I'll vote for whoever promises to dismantle the Texas A&M system and round up all aggys to concentration camps

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

XboxPants posted:

Yeah I'm a nut but give me a loving break. Three wins in a row is not particularly unlikely at all. What the gently caress is he suggesting, the caucus captains brought in specially prepared double-headed coins just in case of an exact perfect tie?

It's a 25% chance sure, it's just hilarious and :caucus:

Like despite all the disadvantages for Sanders' campaign he outperformed basically all the polls, this is a good result

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I smoked dank weed with my highschool art teacher

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Gail Wynand posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/43sexj/cspan_stream_clinton_precinct_chair_lied_about/czko9bf

Unbelievable. What a clusterfuck. P.S. - That woman: "Don't you want to show your daughter a woman can be president?" As a woman I CAN'T STAND this. If you want to vote for Hilary, do so because you agree with her policies, not because she has a vagina. I hate it when women list her sex as a valid reason why she deserves to be the leader of the free world. "Because we've never had one before" is utterly stupid. Why don't we wait for the RIGHT female candidate?

I really want a woman president, but drat, America can do better than Hillary for that honor. Besides we need to max shame the UK for Thatcher with a kickass woman prez.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
Is Bernie trying to pad out his speech as long as possible so that if he happens to jump up to the lead for a second he can make some kind of victorious claim? I feel like there's someone back stage giving him the "stretch" symbol over and over.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

squidgee posted:

Ironically dow futures are down.

If Sanders is elected, we will wish fr 2008 again

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Actually I'll vote for whoever promises to dismantle the Texas A&M system and round up all aggys to concentration camps

same

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Sequester General Dog

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
BACK TO 0.2

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hahaha MSNBC's narrative for the night: "Everyone gets a trophy."

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Powercrazy posted:

You really shouldn't let your personal beliefs be decided by crazy people on the internet.

My chief concern is SCOTUS justices. If Sanders actually was electable, I would support him and ignore checking reddit for the next year. It just so happens that Sanders is as electable as his supporters are sufferable.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Probably Magic posted:

I really want a woman president, but drat, America can do better than Hillary for that honor. Besides we need to max shame the UK for Thatcher with a kickass woman prez.

Hillary could be a really good candidate/president if she realized that the old-school Clinton hangers-on are a bunch of worthless parasites

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

XboxPants posted:

Is Bernie trying to pad out his speech as long as possible so that if he happens to jump up to the lead for a second he can make some kind of victorious claim? I feel like there's someone back stage giving him the "stretch" symbol over and over.

Na, his speeches are regularly 45+ minutes. That was nothing. The guy has filibustered in the senate for like 8 + hours before.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

I strongly dislike Hilldog but I'd still vote for her over any republican

Hell, I'd vote for her over Trump. I'm a piece of poo poo Republican, but even I have my limits.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Keep that on the dl, the corps is gonna hunt you down man

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Probably Magic posted:

Naw, we'll get Thatcher 2.0, star of "TPP: Nafta 2, eclectic bogaloo"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Who else lost to Howard Stern's Penis along with Jim Gilmore?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

i would not vote for that person

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
looooooool Clinton's campaign is walking that poo poo back, they don't actually know if she won

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Emanuel Collective posted:

Hillary could be a really good candidate/president if she realized that the old-school Clinton hangers-on are a bunch of worthless parasites

I want Nineties Hillary back again.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Frackie Robinson posted:

Bernie has a lot of good ideas about how to spend other people's money

I personally don't have $3.9 Trillion, so every candidate has plans on how to spend other people's money. I just like Bernie's better because it focuses on Education and Healthcare instead of Battleships and Joint Strike Fighters.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
please be an actual tie, it'll make for the best internet tears and conspiracy theories

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

David Bowie? Too soon! Too soon! :argh:

:ohdear:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

HELL YEAH BRO

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

rscott posted:

looooooool Clinton's campaign is walking that poo poo back, they don't actually know if she won

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Can the rest of the country be eligible for reparations as well?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

MadJackal posted:

My chief concern is SCOTUS justices. If Sanders actually was electable, I would support him and ignore checking reddit for the next year. It just so happens that Sanders is as electable as his supporters are sufferable.

Worry less, Bork more. Smoke some nugz.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Bernie didn't say "God bless America."

Atheist anarchy is upon us!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

XboxPants posted:

Dude has a lot of things to say

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

blugu64 posted:

Keep that on the dl, the corps is gonna hunt you down man

That'd be nice. Usually you have to pay for someone to grab your sack

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

xthnru posted:

My high school art teacher was a rad motherfucker, so I can second this

Thirded

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Emanuel Collective posted:

Counterpoint: Vice President Sid Blumenthal could be very entertaining.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FIRST TIME posted:

David Bowie? Too soon! Too soon! :argh:

:ohdear:

Bernie has the best music, they were playing "Burning Down The House" earlier which was pretty drat amazing.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The difference between Clinton and Sanders right now on MSNBC's count is 4. O'Malley has 7 with 1 for "uncommitted". In other words: it's a tie.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

detectivemonkey posted:

Counterpoint: Vice President Sid Blumenthal could be very entertaining.

I'm Lanny Davis and I'm currently spending the next 9 hours writing an email in response to this post

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Martin O'Nader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Why does MSNBC polling information say Hillary has 665 and Bernie has 661?

Weren't there like 150,000 caucusers?

• Locked thread