Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Is the double rainbow thing a bit someone's doing or is this someone legit sperging?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cover my Eyes
Mar 31, 2011
So is Kevin trolling his own stream?

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I'm happy that the existence of crazy gun nut militias is a problem that largely solves itself.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

system protocol posted:

Is the double rainbow thing a bit someone's doing or is this someone legit sperging?

It's one of the more famous memes of the last decade

Cover my Eyes posted:

So is Kevin trolling his own stream?

Kev always trolls his own stream

Cover my Eyes
Mar 31, 2011
Why is this such a funny car wreck to watch? So many serious issues but so many people are just so stupid.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pete Santilli's parents testified against him. They told the judge yes he is a flight risk. lmao

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Bundy should run for President.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

fyodor posted:

Pete Santilli's parents testified against him. They told the judge yes he is a flight risk. lmao

:allears:

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wasn't Fry's dad saying he thought David wanted to suicide by cop? Was that just wishful thinking or...

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a messed up horse posted:

Wasn't Fry's dad saying he thought David wanted to suicide by cop? Was that just wishful thinking or...

the 20 year old IT idiot? no, he just doesn't have any friends

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
He said he could see his kid ending up in that situation, not that he was actively seeking it out. But yeah it was his dad.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

a messed up horse posted:

If I ended up in the same situation I hope my dad would tell the cops to murder me too.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

requesting status update on david "pray 4isis" fry please

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
If anyone has a link to Downfall resub Kev is playing on the NTA stream that'd be awesome

nvm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxmxouft2DU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I went to nothievesallowed and hes just talking about bernie sanders ffs

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

FuhrerHat posted:

this thread got me wondering if there are any real folk heroes i should actually consider respecting

like the way that story was sold about the ranchers who got re-sent to jail for the fire to protect their property
i'd actually support that (if it were true)

are there any cool people i should learn about

william tell owned the poo poo out of some guys with a bow and arrow, might have been a crossbow?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

katlington posted:

I went to nothievesallowed and hes just talking about bernie sanders ffs

well he's got a sovcit on now

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Sanders/Wildstar 2016, has a nice ring to it

Lafarg has issued a correction as of 06:00 on Feb 2, 2016

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

katlington posted:

william tell owned the poo poo out of some guys with a bow and arrow, might have been a crossbow?

William Tell probably never existed so he's a good example for sovereign citizens to aspire to.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

If this whole thing turns Cliven Bundy from 'I'm above the government' to 'please don't make me serve all 150 years, I'm an old man,' I'm all loving for it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

katlington posted:

thanks but i dont care about anything anymore

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Goatfather posted:

cliven bundy (the dad) has decided his son is a bitch and has declared himself the leader of the 4 people remaining at the refuge and issued new demands

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/01/oregon-armed-militia-standoff-cliven-ammon-bundy-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge

Sheriff Ward needs to send a reply that he doesn't take complaints from non-resident citizens, especially out-of-staters, since the office of sheriff is a local position, and that if he wishes to file a complaint, he can visit the sheriff's office in Harney County in person. :smug:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

If this whole thing turns Cliven Bundy from 'I'm above the government' to 'please don't make me serve all 150 years, I'm an old man,' I'm all loving for it.

This, so much this. I'm half expecting him to get lured up there and ambushed by the FBI as well.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Would love to see Klavern Bundy getting trained to Oregon and perp walked to federal detention before Black History Month is out, Inshallah.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

I still can't believe that anyone thought it was a good idea to not only refuse to surrender peacefully and get out when they had the chance, but to do so in order to maintain close proximity to the guy with a warrant out for his arrest.

"The ship's sinking! Quick, save the anchor!"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I subscribed all these guys to the Zima mailing list.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

arent they staying forever
did they even plant anything yet
i learned from a comedy movie that you can plant a potato to get more potatoes

maybe thats their strategy re: them potato selves

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
NTA Mibbit if you are sick of youtube

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

FuhrerHat posted:

arent they staying forever
did they even plant anything yet
i learned from a comedy movie that you can plant a potato to get more potatoes

maybe thats their strategy re: them potato selves

1) they ain't no liberal flower pickers
2) nasa is government welfare
3) federal government probably arrested him
4) god drat obamacare

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That letter reminded me just how amazing this will be if it goes to trial. My pants will fly off in an explosion of jizz if this goes to trial.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
The best things seem to happen when I am in bed. Curse the time zone difference!

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

fyodor posted:

Once he leaves he'll never call unless he wants money. :(

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm glad to see they are still being crazy, they haven't given up being crazy.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
NTA is replaying Fry from last night, and I missed the part where they talked about John Brown ruining the country

the cognitive dissonance from these guys is AMAZING

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Dear FBI,

Not one "patriot" can be bothered to have their nurse logroll them onto their rascal scooter so they can join the fight.

If you just go to Nevada and snipe Cliven Bundy, the self proclaimed leader of a terrorist organization, there won't be any fallout for you to deal with.

But please capture that poo poo on a Phantom IMAX camera when you do. I want to see that poo poo in 8K 3D with surround sound.

Hugs and kisses,

AGH

[notary stamp]

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Dear FBI,

Not one "patriot" can be bothered to have their nurse logroll them onto their rascal scooter so they can join the fight.

If you just go to Nevada and snipe Cliven Bundy, the self proclaimed leader of a terrorist organization, there won't be any fallout for you to deal with.

But please capture that poo poo on a Phantom IMAX camera when you do. I want to see that poo poo in 8K 3D with surround sound.

Hugs and kisses,

AGH

[notary stamp]
dude, there was a huge protest yesterday with like 200 people, some of whom were concealed carrying, over the killing of tarpman.

while I long for bundy death, that would actually be super bad

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ii think this episode is a pretty good indication of the likely course of world war hick

unless the semi competent white nationalist groups ala okc are still hanging around its going to be fat peopl e freezing their tits off in the woods while the internet laughs at them

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

XMNN posted:

ii think this episode is a pretty good indication of the likely course of world war hick

unless the semi competent white nationalist groups ala okc are still hanging around its going to be fat peopl e freezing their tits off in the woods while the internet laughs at them

That's exactly what's going on. The smarter groups are staying low key.

What a lot of people mistake when they think stuff like this is how an American revolution would go is the military. Literally every modern civil war devolves when the military takes sides, and in an actual civil war one side would get defectors and military hardware. An American civil war in the 21st century would be hopelessly bloody.

So yeah, laugh at these morons and no we're not on the brink, but god help us (and the rest of the world) if we ever were.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Drone strike all Bundys simultaneously with sex toys.

Operation Dildo Drop.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

and when i surf the internet i wear it backwards so the webcam catches it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Why isn't the FBI blasting Erasure - "Always" at them on repeat?

90s anti-terrorist tactics were so much cooler.