Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Do I buy a racing wheel for USATrux

What's the best racing wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gonna get that for my bro who drives semis in Canada and used to go down to the States - maybe he can relive it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

im legit thinking about buy muritrucks, will be first car game ive had in years

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
EuroTruck 2 is basically the most fun chill game you got, and now you can do it on the right side of the road in freedom units across states and through cities you'd really rather not stop in.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
"DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours r5131 Update Notes
Added support for 21:9 ultrawide aspect ratio monitors."

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

EuroTruck 2 is basically the most fun chill game you got, and now you can do it on the right side of the road in freedom units across states and through cities you'd really rather not stop in.

most euro nations are righthand drive tho?? but of course england has higher speed limits

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I'm gonna stream the truck game like I did euro truck.

I think I still have my hat that someone bought me from last time.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i never drove in England in eurotruck because not only do they drive on the wrong side but also windy as gently caress

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
now that I'm unemployed and I built a sweetass new computer should I become a full-time streamer y/n

I'm cute but not youtube cute

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

being a streamer seems like a lot of work for not much money, going by that kerbal guy who ran a 12 hour stream and earned maybe 200 over the course of it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

what :3:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that's one of the tutorial puzzles, how do you not even brute force it by accident

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

idgi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh wait gently caress lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

lmao idiots its loss.jpg

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

"look at this noob not owning the puzzle"

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

did you know that loss.jpg is actually a .png?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ScrubLeague posted:

now if you actually play eurotruck simulator, youll find out that the only people driving on unamerican side of road are those living in a few islands

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Liver Disaster posted:

did you know that loss.jpg is actually a .png?
:aaa:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
all the people that rave about the witness would be utterly destroyed by an actual good atmospheric puzzle game like the talos principle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

they're both great, it's just the witness is going for one kind of thing that pleases people every time. the talos principle is probably better in the balance tho

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
all this witness talk making me think about myst, wonder if that game aged poorly

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

kalstrams posted:

lmao idiots its loss.jpg

fukkkkk

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

dragon enthusiast posted:

all this witness talk making me think about myst, wonder if that game aged poorly

just wait for vr myst since it comes out on absolutely everything

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it's actually pretty impressive that jblow designed a machine for generating reliable aha moments, it just doesn't have a lot to say as a work of art

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Silver Alicorn posted:

most euro nations are righthand drive tho?? but of course england has higher speed limits

englands top limit is 80, texas' top limit is 85

wrong again :smug:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Al! posted:

they're both great, it's just the witness is going for one kind of thing that pleases people every time. the talos principle is probably better in the balance tho

talos is certainly clearer about its message and ideas but its structure is not as creative as witness. witness is too arty for its own good sometimes though (especially that end sequence :350:)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

every time I've seen the witness screenshots it's been those block puzzles - is that just one type of interaction in the game?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

every time I've seen the witness screenshots it's been those block puzzles - is that just one type of interaction in the game?

p. much the entire game is those mazes, and variations on them

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

NoneMoreNegative posted:

every puzzle involves tracing a path from start to finish. not every puzzle involves tetris blocks, there are maybe half a dozen elements that can be found inside the mazes in different combinations

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

kalstrams posted:

now if you actually play eurotruck simulator, youll find out that the only people driving on unamerican side of road are those living in a few islands

I remember there being a lot of left hand driving but it was also a few years ago so maybe my memory has distorted the reality.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ScrubLeague posted:

I remember there being a lot of left hand driving but it was also a few years ago so maybe my memory has distorted the reality.
that was uk, ireland, or cyprus then, since nothing else with left hand driving is bigger than a town (there are bunch of microstates and poo poo who do this, like 3 or 4 of them)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Panty Saluter posted:

it's only 70 in england

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

St Evan Echoes posted:

it's only 70 in england

thats what i thought but apparently it was raised a few years ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043444/UK-motorway-speed-limit-increased-80mph.html

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Panty Saluter posted:

well I meant in euro truck sim

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CKII patch :toot:

quote:

Rulers can no longer send legates to themselves to complain.
Eunuchs can no longer use seduction focus.
Blind chancellors should no longer look inappropriately at your spouse.
Being pregnant now gives a -2 personal combat skill modifier.
Your eunuch sons will no longer get the serving maids pregnant.
Fix that should stop the humans giving birth to horses.
No longer blocks female horses from being on the council.
Muslims unless they are sinful will no longer die from poisoned wine.
The writers of the chronicle will no longer try to cover-up the warning of the coming of Xuhmalz, the demon lord, whom left a message set in stone.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
lol

but it's "who", not whom

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

how much of a sperg do you need to be to play ck2 because i kinda want to play the unpatched version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

okay but here is the official gov't web page on speed limits

https://www.gov.uk/speed-limits

• Locked thread