Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Why isn't the FBI blasting Erasure - "Always" at them on repeat?

90s anti-terrorist tactics were so much cooler.

That's a good song and might actually unite everyone in peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbh that would probably be an improvement on having to make small talk with each other in a freezing cold tarp shelter for days on end

its only a matter of time before cabin fever sets in and they tear each other apart with their hands

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007
What kind of assholes support an armed insurrection by waving signs around a few short miles away while the insurrectionists beg for reinforcements? Put up or shut up already.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

XMNN posted:

tbh that would probably be an improvement on having to make small talk with each other in a freezing cold tarp shelter for days on end

its only a matter of time before cabin fever sets in and they tear each other apart with their hands

Yeah, blaring music will mask there fervent chant of "Kill the Fry, cut his throat, spill his blood."

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

all your base are belong to us on infinite loop until suicide is induced, then take their base

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Im al bundy

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Why isn't the FBI blasting Erasure - "Always" at them on repeat?

90s anti-terrorist tactics were so much cooler.

We really need to make a mix tape for psyops

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
im ted bundy

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fiend posted:

this on a loop plz

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Today I learned there is a WH40K themed metal band that has been around since I was in kindergarten at least.

:black101:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Today I learned there is a WH40K themed metal band that has been around since I was in kindergarten at least.

:black101:

I loved that album. I don't know if they had express permission for all of the 40k imagery. I don't think it came up again. Everything after that was pretty generic, if I remember correctly. "World Eater" is pretty much as close as you get to a melody on that album. There are probably better choices to use as psyops.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this will all be over by the superbowl, guaranteed

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Fiend posted:

these are rednecks, if there's one type of music they can't stand above all else it's anything by "the blacks"

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

The Ape of Naples posted:

I loved that album. I don't know if they had express permission for all of the 40k imagery. I don't think it came up again. Everything after that was pretty generic, if I remember correctly. "World Eater" is pretty much as close as you get to a melody on that album. There are probably better choices to use as psyops.

Yeah I noticed that looking at their other covers, the logo is still very 40k and they are named after the Space Marines (side-arm?) gun of choice.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
A third Bundy has just struck the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Link me to the stream

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Have they tried appealing to their elected representatives in congress?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Keg posted:

Link me to the stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IjMV--D4uk

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Fiend posted:

Have they tried appealing to their elected representatives in congress?

Congress? There's nothing about congress in the constitution!

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Did he just real the call to action and recite it verbatim?

:lol: and the paid protester theory

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

From the revolution radio youtube chatbox:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
stream sucks, send in the FBI already.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
ATTENTION citizens of the Harney County Resource Center!
ATTENTION citizens of the Harney County Resource Center!
Cliven Bundy has assumed control!
Cliven Bundy has assumed control!

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/cliven-bundy-says-hes-taking-control-with-new-letter-vowing-oregon-militants-will-stand-their-ground/

Edit:

drat, late to the party, well the 2112 thing still works...

FlimFlam Imam has issued a correction as of 20:50 on Feb 2, 2016

Chronic Reagan
Oct 13, 2000

pictures of plastic men
Fun Shoe
Haven't read all 125(!) pages, but has anyone noted that 'Mal heur' in French means misfortune, or bad luck?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Games Workshop did the album cover for In Battle There Is No Law! for the band, and one of their employees did the cover for Realm of Chaos that World Eater is on. They didn't just have permission, Games Workshop actively supported them, and still do IIRC. The songs on those two albums are all influenced by WH40k, and some songs after were, too.

Also yeah, it's non melodic and abrasive, which IMO makes it perfect to play as psyops.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Screw the Clark Co Notary, people will recognize its legitimacy if he adds his compuserve.com email address.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Fiend posted:

Screw the Clark Co Notary, people will recognize its legitimacy if he adds his compuserve.com email address.

True YEHAWDISTS use AMERICA online

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

theultimo posted:

True YEHAWDISTS use AMERICA online

Yahoo is also used in a pinch

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VikingSkull posted:

Games Workshop did the album cover for In Battle There Is No Law! for the band, and one of their employees did the cover for Realm of Chaos that World Eater is on. They didn't just have permission, Games Workshop actively supported them, and still do IIRC. The songs on those two albums are all influenced by WH40k, and some songs after were, too.

Also yeah, it's non melodic and abrasive, which IMO makes it perfect to play as psyops.

Well, i've been educated. Though, I stand by "World Eater" being the most melodic and least suited for psyops. Also, I'm more a Skinny Puppy guy for psyops even though they're strongly against it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

FoldOgey posted:

Haven't read all 125(!) pages, but has anyone noted that 'Mal heur' in French means misfortune, or bad luck?

WE'RE GONNA RENAME IT BAD LUCK IN ENGLISH!!!!!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Every time I return to this thread, I expect it all to be over. God bless your persistent patriots America, they keep mining for comedy gold in the mine of liberty and I am loving it.

There's freedom in those hills. Freedom and martyrs.

Oh, and tarps of course.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You want someone gone? Play this track on loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPlhcpSZ8YI

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

No. 6 posted:

:ducksiren:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Which one of you wrapped the tarp around the cross at tarpmans memorial?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-calls-off-hearing-bundy-stays-in-jail/ar-BBp0NiZ?fullscreen=true#image=1

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I'm guessing the locals pronounce "Malheur" to rhyme with "baller", right?
North America is full of French-named stuff that the locals have changed the pronunciation of so badly that you'd never know it was a originally French.
There's a town in Saskatchewan called "Bienfait" ("bien fait" being French for "well done") that the denizens pronounce "bean fate" for some ungodly reason.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Entropic posted:

I'm guessing the locals pronounce "Malheur" to rhyme with "baller", right?
North America is full of French-named stuff that the locals have changed the pronunciation of so badly that you'd never know it was a originally French.
There's a town in Saskatchewan called "Bienfait" ("bien fait" being French for "well done") that the denizens pronounce "bean fate" for some ungodly reason.

lol america is actually spelled amerigo
the whole country hosed up from day 1

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

No. 6 posted:

Pure noise is too easy. Tickle my balls at least, cowboy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So apparently Fry's parents called him yesterday and said they were proud of him. I didn't actually hear the call but these people sound like idiots. It's one thing if you can't really control your dickhead late-20's son, but some mild condemnation at least would be good.

This is a guy who apparently responded to getting pulled over for a broken tail light, something that under normal circumstances would just result in a heads up to get it fixed, by screaming at the police officer, and delving deep into anti-government bs to explain how he's justified in doing so.

Also apparently they had hamburgers still yesterday, so that kind of ruins my image of them trying to share one of those tiny Slim-Jims you can get out of a vending machine.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Well, i've been educated. Though, I stand by "World Eater" being the most melodic and least suited for psyops. Also, I'm more a Skinny Puppy guy for psyops even though they're strongly against it.

Skinny Puppy would rule but the best psyops band to use against guys like this is Slayer I'd bet

or maybe King Diamond https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2iP5ss6E

It might be melodic but I'd imagine they'd hate satanic themed anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Jumpingmanjim posted:

im ted bundy

I am a cuckservative