Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Charles Get-Out posted:

What the gently caress is that stupid "'verse" poo poo anyways.

Its shorthand for "Universe" and come from the tv show Firefly, like a Cowboy would say "Ya'all" instead of "All of you"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
raises some questions though, if its true. How long before the release of the game would they want to reveal they're porting it over? It seems like they want SQ42 out by Q1 2017 at the latest. Does it make sense to hype a console release more than, say, 4 months in advance of that, considering its likely to alienate part of their base? Or will they think its better to announce it soon in order to bring console people on-board?

Crossing my fingers for soon.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sarsapariller posted:

Yes, many times. It was one of the main selling points.

Is there really a console port? I suspect not, because the RSI forums are not burning to the loving ground.

EightAce is being very vague about the next leak and it included mention of consoles.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
See you in the X'erse

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

EightAce posted:

Remember 'They said I was dead,the future is not console games, blah blah blah I am a pc game'..... well something is transpiring that Mr Smart probably knows about and the howling of the spergs will be most pleasing to him when it gets announced

Oh god. PCMR nerds and Shitizens getting owned at the same time. If my erection lasts more than 4 hours I'll need to see a doctor.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yea gently caress this vague insider bullshit

is roberts announcing a console port of sq42?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO

and do you like me?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Imagine what that genius Croberts could do with Kinect.

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word

EightAce posted:

Remember 'They said I was dead,the future is not console games, blah blah blah I am a pc game'..... well something is transpiring that Mr Smart probably knows about and the howling of the spergs will be most pleasing to him when it gets announced

dis gonna b gud :fap:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Chris Roberts is going to save console gaming.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

Imagine what that genius Croberts could do with Kinect.

announces kinect support

a week later announces romances and sex scenes with gillian anderson being one of the possible mates

GOTY every year.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Madcosby posted:

Did Roberts ever promise there would never be a console port? Seems like something he'd say, since there's apparently a war between console and pc gamers, if the rsi forums are to be believed

There is?

What if I play games on both? Like if I prefer Madden on my PS4, but CSGO on my PC?

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
They knew SQ42 had no market (at least on pc) since anyone who gave 2 cent about that aspect of the game already got it via either a pledge or the kickstarter.

Porting it to console will ensure at least a few thousands of units sold to video rentals and Wallmat bargain bins.

They just need to adjust the animation skeleton one more time to take the XBone lower processing power in account. Two weeks tops.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Madcosby posted:

and do you like me?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
[X] MAYBE

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Hopper posted:

Fuzzknot, do you happen to have a good guacamole recipe? I need one for Friday.

Sadly, here in Germany Mexican food is basically like Star Marine, people will tell you we already have it in our culinary repertoire... and then point you towards McDonald's Tex-Mex weeks...

I can't let a recipe question go unanswered, it's far more important than star citizen. I had to make a lot of guac when I spent that half a year or so working at chipotle, and this is basically their recipe scaled down:

What you need:
1 avocado per person, give or take. They should be yielding and dark, green skin means they aren't ripe yet. If it's dark and too firm then put it back, it probably came from a young avacado tree and if you cut it open it'll be fibrous as hell and really unpleasant to eat. If you have a choice, get Hoss avocados. They're like god drat butter they're so good, and perfect for guac
1 red onion
1 Jalapeno, and get a fresh one, if you're using more than 10 or so avocados then you'll probably want 2 just in case
1 lemon
1 lime
Fresh cilantro
Salt

Notice that I didn't give you any exact measurements or "real" amounts other than a grocery list. This is because this is a recipe you need to make judgement calls on. If you like lots of onions, then add all the onion. If you don't like lots of heat, maybe go easy on the jalapenos. It's up to you. I'd recommend waiting until the tasting step to make a call on final amounts, and reserving some of the ingredients instead of just throwing them all in is just how this works. When you're seasoning (adding salt) to the avocados, I'd go with something like a quarter teaspoon per avocado to start with. I generally end up having to add more, but it's not possible to pull out salt you've already mixed in, so just go easy on it until you can taste it. Same with the lemon/lime, although that's generally just a good splash to start and then add more to taste.

There are knife skills involved, so pay attention and be careful with this:

Dice your onion. I'd only dice half of it to start because you won't use a whole onion for this, and a half onion keeps better than diced onions. If you just loving love onions then go ahead.

Dice your jalapeno. Cut off the stem, then you're going to box it. Place the now flat stem side down on the cutting board and box it by making 4 cuts to turn the inside into a box with a green end and the seeds left. It will not be perfect because jalapenos are like penises. Each one curves a little different. Take your 4 sides and slice them into matchsticks, or juliene as the french call it. Take your matchsticks and cut them into as fine a dice as you like. Dice up the glans tip, too, if you like, and at chipotle we used to just dice up all of it but I don't like the white insides. Seeds = heat, so if you like spicy food then add the seeds. They're perfectly edible. Now wash your hands thoroughly before you touch someone's eye with pepper hands.

Cut up your cilantro. Take your bundle and pack it into a tight kind of loaf. Hold it with your non dominant hand and just slice it as finely as you can. Once you've sliced one way, put your knife under the mess and flip it upside down and 90 degrees, pack it again, and slice it again. After that, if you want it finer then just use a rock cut (place your non dominant hand ON TOP of your knife toward the end and keep your fingers up, then rock it back and forth like a rocking chair) until you get the cut sizes you like. For the love of god keep your fingers away from the edge at all times. The best way to think about knife safety is to consider there's only one part of the knife that can hurt you, so keep yourself away from that one side and out of its path. All knife safety starts from that premise.

Juice your lemon and lime. If you toss them in a microwave for like 15 seconds, then roll them on your cutting board to loosen up the fibers in the fruit, you will get a lot more out of them If you heat them up then be careful because it will be a lot hotter than you think 15 seconds would account for.

Take your avocado in your non dominant hand and put your thumb on the sticker, this will keep you from cutting through the sticker and dragging it into the guac. The idea is to cut it lengthwise in half, and you'll rotate the avocado around the knife. Don't cut through the core. It should pop open and then you can pop the core out by lightly tapping it with the edge of your knife to dig in slightly and twisting it. If not, well, just make sure you get all of it out. Take a spoon and scoop out the inside of the avacado into a big bowl. Avoid scraping off the dark stuff on the inside of the skin, it will make you sick and also tastes terrible. I usually just scoop out my avocado and then inspect them, scraping off any dark stuff I find. Less waste, simple.

Once you get your avocados in the bowl, add some lemon and lime juice, reserving quite a bit of it, make a judgement call on how much you want to add. This does double duty by going to work on breaking down the avocado flesh while also preventing it from immediately oxidizing (turning darker). Avacados are very very sensitive to oxygen, so citrus of some kind is a definite must have. It will still oxidize, and I have a trick later for storing to help keep it fresher, but making guac is a game of chicken where you want to make it as late as possible so it will be as lovely green as possible. A good pinch of salt is also a good idea.

Grab your potato masher and just smash the gently caress out of it. You don't need sour cream or dairy to make a creamy guac, you need to get the gently caress in there and show it how the fourth stimpire treats people. If it's not creamy enough for you, mash it more. I like having some chunkiness to it, but it's up to you. Once you've got it where you like it, add your red onion bits and jalapeno bits and cilantro bits. Grab a rubber spatula and mix it together. Taste it, add salt/lemon juice as needed. Taste it in at least 2 places, preferably three. At chipotle the standard was one taste from the center, one from the outer side, one from between the two (this was from a bowl about 2 feet in diameter and an entire box of avocados, about 40 pounds of the stuff). You need to make sure that what you taste is representative of what you will be serving, and if one area is really salty and another really lemony and you mix them together it'll turn out just fine.

If you're not serving it immediately, take your container and put your guac in it. Take one layer of plastic wrap and press it down so it's directly on the guac itself. Be sure to press any air bubbles out of it because air is the enemy. Then take another player of plastic wrap and wrap that tightly over the top the way you would normally wrap something up. If you've got a lid, do both layers and then drop a lid on.

I like to serve it alongside a fresh pico de gallo with homemade tortilla chips (which are way easier to make than you think they are) but that's up to you. I don't think it needs sour cream either, but that's also up to you. Some people also add diced tomato, which I don't think it needs, but, again, that's up to you.

If it's for a lot more people feel free to say how many, I'll scale it up for you. Generally I'd go 1 jalapeno for 10 avocados, but this depends on how much you like jalapenos. You will probably never use more than 1 onion, and chances are you will have leftover onion. For the entire batch of guac we would use maybe 2-3 red onions, depending on the size of the onion.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Well, I guess I "completed" SC 2.1.1.2.3. This would have been a nice tech demo if it had been released 12 to 18 months ago. Now it just makes you ask WTF has CIG been doing for the last 3 loving years. If this is really the condition the game is in right now I don't really see how it could be finished in 2 or even 3 years.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

ok off to a 1 hour meeting

Eonwe you missed some cool stuff while you were in that meeting :pgabz:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Since everyone who could possibly give half a poo poo about a 2014 15 16? version of wing commander has already paid for sq42 the only way for them to make any more income off it is to port it to consoles. I was 100% sure that would be coming but I figured they would wait until the PCMR Shitizens had it in their greasy mitts before announcing it.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Who cares if it's legit or no, let's man this rumor mill

:getin:https://www.reddit.com/r/Squadron42/comments/43vvi6/squadron_42_rumors_possible_console_port/ :getin:

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

raises some questions though, if its true. How long before the release of the game would they want to reveal they're porting it over? It seems like they want SQ42 out by Q1 2017 at the latest. Does it make sense to hype a console release more than, say, 4 months in advance of that, considering its likely to alienate part of their base? Or will they think its better to announce it soon in order to bring console people on-board?

Crossing my fingers for soon.

Right after Christmas doesn't strike me as the target date that a console partnership would be aiming for. Given the state of the game at present I can't imagine CIG locking the game down for final QA passes and cleanup any sooner than the beginning of Q4 2016. That strikes me as wildly ambitious. But it does seem to be when you would expect the advertisement campaign to start rolling out if this isn't anything more than a very entertaining joke.

I have a pretty hard time believing that this could be remotely true. I hope against hope that it is, but man between being totally uncertain of anyone wanting to enter into a contract with the toxic pile that is CIG's development nightmare or CIG wanting to enter into a contract with anyone that takes them beyond the realm of "lol we have your money" into actual liability. What company would pay Chris Roberts cash up front for delivery of any game, let alone this one? It would have to be a 'on delivery' type deal.

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

Wise man say he who stir shit wind up with smelly finger!

Sarsapariller posted:

Is there really a console port? I suspect not, because the RSI forums are not burning to the loving ground.

Star Citizen on console won't be big news to most waitizens. Doubt it will make much of an impression at all.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/76653/star-citizen-pc-ps4-and-consoles/p1

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/roberts-there-s-potential-for-star-citizen-on-ps4-and-xbox-one/0138398

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

I can't let a recipe question go unanswered, it's far more important than star citizen. I had to make a lot of guac when I spent that half a year or so working at chipotle, and this is basically their recipe scaled down:

What you need:
1 avocado per person, give or take. They should be yielding and dark, green skin means they aren't ripe yet. If it's dark and too firm then put it back, it probably came from a young avacado tree and if you cut it open it'll be fibrous as hell and really unpleasant to eat. If you have a choice, get Hoss avocados. They're like god drat butter they're so good, and perfect for guac
1 red onion
1 Jalapeno, and get a fresh one, if you're using more than 10 or so avocados then you'll probably want 2 just in case
1 lemon
1 lime
Fresh cilantro
Salt

Notice that I didn't give you any exact measurements or "real" amounts other than a grocery list. This is because this is a recipe you need to make judgement calls on. If you like lots of onions, then add all the onion. If you don't like lots of heat, maybe go easy on the jalapenos. It's up to you. I'd recommend waiting until the tasting step to make a call on final amounts, and reserving some of the ingredients instead of just throwing them all in is just how this works. When you're seasoning (adding salt) to the avocados, I'd go with something like a quarter teaspoon per avocado to start with. I generally end up having to add more, but it's not possible to pull out salt you've already mixed in, so just go easy on it until you can taste it. Same with the lemon/lime, although that's generally just a good splash to start and then add more to taste.

There are knife skills involved, so pay attention and be careful with this:

Dice your onion. I'd only dice half of it to start because you won't use a whole onion for this, and a half onion keeps better than diced onions. If you just loving love onions then go ahead.

Dice your jalapeno. Cut off the stem, then you're going to box it. Place the now flat stem side down on the cutting board and box it by making 4 cuts to turn the inside into a box with a green end and the seeds left. It will not be perfect because jalapenos are like penises. Each one curves a little different. Take your 4 sides and slice them into matchsticks, or juliene as the french call it. Take your matchsticks and cut them into as fine a dice as you like. Dice up the glans tip, too, if you like, and at chipotle we used to just dice up all of it but I don't like the white insides. Seeds = heat, so if you like spicy food then add the seeds. They're perfectly edible. Now wash your hands thoroughly before you touch someone's eye with pepper hands.

Cut up your cilantro. Take your bundle and pack it into a tight kind of loaf. Hold it with your non dominant hand and just slice it as finely as you can. Once you've sliced one way, put your knife under the mess and flip it upside down and 90 degrees, pack it again, and slice it again. After that, if you want it finer then just use a rock cut (place your non dominant hand ON TOP of your knife toward the end and keep your fingers up, then rock it back and forth like a rocking chair) until you get the cut sizes you like. For the love of god keep your fingers away from the edge at all times. The best way to think about knife safety is to consider there's only one part of the knife that can hurt you, so keep yourself away from that one side and out of its path. All knife safety starts from that premise.

Juice your lemon and lime. If you toss them in a microwave for like 15 seconds, then roll them on your cutting board to loosen up the fibers in the fruit, you will get a lot more out of them If you heat them up then be careful because it will be a lot hotter than you think 15 seconds would account for.

Take your avocado in your non dominant hand and put your thumb on the sticker, this will keep you from cutting through the sticker and dragging it into the guac. The idea is to cut it lengthwise in half, and you'll rotate the avocado around the knife. Don't cut through the core. It should pop open and then you can pop the core out by lightly tapping it with the edge of your knife to dig in slightly and twisting it. If not, well, just make sure you get all of it out. Take a spoon and scoop out the inside of the avacado into a big bowl. Avoid scraping off the dark stuff on the inside of the skin, it will make you sick and also tastes terrible. I usually just scoop out my avocado and then inspect them, scraping off any dark stuff I find. Less waste, simple.

Once you get your avocados in the bowl, add some lemon and lime juice, reserving quite a bit of it, make a judgement call on how much you want to add. This does double duty by going to work on breaking down the avocado flesh while also preventing it from immediately oxidizing (turning darker). Avacados are very very sensitive to oxygen, so citrus of some kind is a definite must have. It will still oxidize, and I have a trick later for storing to help keep it fresher, but making guac is a game of chicken where you want to make it as late as possible so it will be as lovely green as possible. A good pinch of salt is also a good idea.

Grab your potato masher and just smash the gently caress out of it. You don't need sour cream or dairy to make a creamy guac, you need to get the gently caress in there and show it how the fourth stimpire treats people. If it's not creamy enough for you, mash it more. I like having some chunkiness to it, but it's up to you. Once you've got it where you like it, add your red onion bits and jalapeno bits and cilantro bits. Grab a rubber spatula and mix it together. Taste it, add salt/lemon juice as needed. Taste it in at least 2 places, preferably three. At chipotle the standard was one taste from the center, one from the outer side, one from between the two (this was from a bowl about 2 feet in diameter and an entire box of avocados, about 40 pounds of the stuff). You need to make sure that what you taste is representative of what you will be serving, and if one area is really salty and another really lemony and you mix them together it'll turn out just fine.

If you're not serving it immediately, take your container and put your guac in it. Take one layer of plastic wrap and press it down so it's directly on the guac itself. Be sure to press any air bubbles out of it because air is the enemy. Then take another player of plastic wrap and wrap that tightly over the top the way you would normally wrap something up. If you've got a lid, do both layers and then drop a lid on.

I like to serve it alongside a fresh pico de gallo with homemade tortilla chips (which are way easier to make than you think they are) but that's up to you. I don't think it needs sour cream either, but that's also up to you. Some people also add diced tomato, which I don't think it needs, but, again, that's up to you.

If it's for a lot more people feel free to say how many, I'll scale it up for you. Generally I'd go 1 jalapeno for 10 avocados, but this depends on how much you like jalapenos. You will probably never use more than 1 onion, and chances are you will have leftover onion. For the entire batch of guac we would use maybe 2-3 red onions, depending on the size of the onion.

I just made a similar recipe this weekend, but added cumin and cayenne (again, to taste). My wife loved it. This was 3 avocados worth, and I probably used a handful of diced onion at the end of the day (and she said that was a good amount).

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

FFING AWESOME, he's going to announce they will be heading to consoles?
Let me guess, so they will have to re-write some network code to make it all fit, and reduce some "fidelity" *cough features*

This would be soooo ffing amazingballs.

Well Elite is on Xbone!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

God dang, imagine a SQ42 Xbone edition.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Sarsapariller posted:

Deal signed to be a launch title on the next-gen Xbox

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

hanales posted:

I just made a similar recipe this weekend, but added cumin and cayenne (again, to taste). My wife loved it. This was 3 avocados worth, and I probably used a handful of diced onion at the end of the day (and she said that was a good amount).

Yeah, I should have mentioned that one of the best things about guac is the freedom to add spices you think taste good. I personally think it's good to make the basic version once so you know how it turns out, but you can also experiment with a batch and see what works well with it. Cayenne adds some good flavor layers.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Charles Get-Out posted:

What the gently caress is that stupid "'verse" poo poo anyways.

Whatever it is, I've been around it, I've reversed it, and I'll see you in it. Maybe this horrible video will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17YMw1mcxo

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Hopper posted:

Fuzzknot, do you happen to have a good guacamole recipe? I need one for Friday.

Sadly, here in Germany Mexican food is basically like Star Marine, people will tell you we already have it in our culinary repertoire... and then point you towards McDonald's Tex-Mex weeks...

Take a couple of avocados, smash the gently caress out them with a dash of comino and salt and a small handful of finely chopped cilantro. You can add a bit of finely chopped tomato and/or onion if you want. A bit of fresh lemon or lime will help keep it from going brown, but don't overdo it.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Dusty Lens posted:

Right after Christmas doesn't strike me as the target date that a console partnership would be aiming for. Given the state of the game at present I can't imagine CIG locking the game down for final QA passes and cleanup any sooner than the beginning of Q4 2016. That strikes me as wildly ambitious. But it does seem to be when you would expect the advertisement campaign to start rolling out if this isn't anything more than a very entertaining joke.

I have a pretty hard time believing that this could be remotely true. I hope against hope that it is, but man between being totally uncertain of anyone wanting to enter into a contract with the toxic pile that is CIG's development nightmare or CIG wanting to enter into a contract with anyone that takes them beyond the realm of "lol we have your money" into actual liability. What company would pay Chris Roberts cash up front for delivery of any game, let alone this one? It would have to be a 'on delivery' type deal.

yea that's part of what makes it hard for me to believe as well. It seems like they would need an actual product that demonstrates there would be something to ship before they would be given the go-ahead on this.

That being said, it's possible that this is just something that's being batted around internally without any steps being taken yet. That I could easily believe.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

biglads posted:

Deal signed to be a launch title on the next-gen Xbox

Maybe the Nintendo NX or whatever it's going to be called

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Yeah, I should have mentioned that one of the best things about guac is the freedom to add spices you think taste good. I personally think it's good to make the basic version once so you know how it turns out, but you can also experiment with a batch and see what works well with it. Cayenne adds some good flavor layers.

Yeah. It doesn't really matter. It's smashed avocado. The most important additional ingredients (not counting salt), to me, are cilantro and cumin, but it's completely up to taste. gently caress it. Just go with it.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

A Neurotic Jew posted:

It seems like they would need an actual product that demonstrates there would be something to ship before they would be given the go-ahead on this.

:sigh: This thread has taught you nothing

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Was just going to suggest this

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Also if 10% of this vague insider nonsense came true Chris Roberts would currently be in a North Korean prison camp being force fed butcoins bought with laundered drug money alongside the Swedish Mafia and CIG would have been bankrupted 6 months ago.

No but really console port is happening.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/76653/star-citizen-pc-ps4-and-consoles

I guess when it was edited in April 2014 it lost the gold background?

quote:

Star Citizen IS a PC game. It will NEVER be dumbed down for a lesser platform. We will NOT limit the input options or supported peripherals to the lowest common denominator. We will NOT pass on features and technology just because they will only run on some hardware configurations.

As far as consoles go Star Citizen will never be on the PS3 or Xbox 360. As for the next gen consoles, PS4 and Xbox One, we have NO CURRENT PLANS, but my stance remains open and is consistent with the many interviews I’ve given -

IF the platform holders (Sony & Microsoft) allow us to update the code and data without restrictions and odious time consuming QC procedures, IF they allow our community to openly interact with each other across platforms then I would CONSIDER supporting them.

But this is a big IF as it’s asking a lot. To their credit Sony seems to be the most eager to embrace indie games and the idea of openness, and they chased us down to give us some dev kits to play with but we’ve been very clear on what it would take to get Star Citizen onto PS4.

lol

quote:

One last thing to think about - normally developers "sell out" to a console platform (Bungie or Epic going XBox exclusive for instance) because the platform holder is funding the budget. Thanks to everyone that has backed Star Citizen we have no need to sell out to anyone! You've funded a AAA PC game that will compete with the biggest and best. By the time the game is officially "done", I'm pretty sure that the final funding will be larger than most AAA console games outside the very biggest like GTA or CoD - and our money goes much further as we don't have any corporate overhead or fancy marketing budgets. You have all proven there is at least as much demand for a high end PC game as most console games.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Cilantro is baller, and if you haven't discovered it yet you're in for a treat. I like to keep a fresh bundle and just tear off little bits to add to almost everything I eat. It's basically the flavor I associate with freshness, goes great on drat near any sandwich and especially with any cheese.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

fuzzknot posted:

Yeah. It doesn't really matter. It's smashed avocado. The most important additional ingredients (not counting salt), to me, are cilantro and cumin, but it's completely up to taste. gently caress it. Just go with it.

As long as you don't add sour cream to your guac we're okay

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Hopper posted:

Also, God Almighty, no wonder you can't get good Mexican food. My dad lived in Oregon for a couple of years and complained about how awful their idea of Mexican food was; he said it was like a TV dinner. When Bootcha's parents were in town a few weeks ago, they also made a point of going out to eat for Tex Mex. We only went to the Texican Café, but that's still not bad.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

As long as you don't add sour cream to your guac we're okay

BLASPHEMY. On the side only.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sarsapariller posted:

Goon Leaders, I bring you grave news. Space_Addict has figured it all out. He's on to our psyops and he'll beat us in video games except he doesn't play them.

I am jealous of people that spent monies on a vidya game that I was also dumb enough to spend money on, because reasons.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Dusty Lens posted:

Also if 10% of this vague insider nonsense came true Chris Roberts would currently be in a North Korean prison camp being force fed butcoins bought with laundered drug money alongside the Swedish Mafia and CIG would have been bankrupted 6 months ago.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/76653/star-citizen-pc-ps4-and-consoles

lol

Screencap this for us plebs without backer accounts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Dusty Lens posted:

lol

Ahh but you see, this here only speak aout SC. The moment the game split into SC and SQ42, well, they never promised anything about SQ42 being PC only at the time, did they ?

• Locked thread