Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Bad Seafood posted:

Sharky's screen is twice the size of mine, length-wise and width.

Your avatar is really cool!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Baal posted:

The commentary on the End Year Osomatsu special is loving great

im glad it got subbed

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Baal posted:

The commentary on the End Year Osomatsu special is loving great

:yeah:
i love when VAs get to gently caress around out of character

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Endorph posted:

it's kinda weird because on the one hand she was clearly played by a japanese actress but on the other hand her name was rita and she was dubbed by an american

was she dubbed when she was also played by an american actress

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Club Rainbow almost scratches that itch, but the guys don't seem as lively as stuff like the osomatsu special

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

iif you like: voice actors loving around

you will also like: tesagure! bukatsumono

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Davincie posted:

iif you like: voice actors loving around

you will also like: tesagure! bukatsumono

i do, so this checks out

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Parallax posted:

was she dubbed when she was also played by an american actress

Yes

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

they should have a Japanese American actress dub Elizabeth Banks

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I finished Fist of Mars. It was a pretty fun srw-like. Now i only have ZOE 2 left and i'm done with this little project.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Allarion posted:

I'm glad I fell behind so I don't feel like checking that thread. I hope the show's still good though.

It keeps getting better every episode.

homeless snail posted:

good, and good. also good: garou

You should suggest a time that is compatible with GMT+0 so that you can beat me at Garou.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

dogsicle posted:

i do, so this checks out

The episode where they went to the haunted house and one of the VAs was freaking out was the best.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sylphid posted:

The episode where they went to the haunted house and one of the VAs was freaking out was the best.

thats also in the live action special lol

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Since Hulu has so many anime series, I finally started Naruto. I actually kind of like it with the expectation that I'll go on to Shippuden afterwards. I am burning through them pretty fast when you just fast forward through the 8 minutes of flashback per episode.

I will have to choose something shorter for the next show I watch.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

:ghost: There's a demo out for Kindred Spirits.:ghost:

https://twitter.com/tulipgoddess/status/694612711540391942

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Harlock posted:

Since Hulu has so many anime series, I finally started Naruto. I actually kind of like it with the expectation that I'll go on to Shippuden afterwards. I am burning through them pretty fast when you just fast forward through the 8 minutes of flashback per episode.

Look I don't like talking people out of watching stuff but there's still time for you, don't go down this awful awful path of pain

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Motto posted:

There's a demo out for Kindred Spirits.

:ghost::h::ghost:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Communism will rise again

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Look I don't like talking people out of watching stuff but there's still time for you, don't go down this awful awful path of pain

Hey man the Paths of Pain arc was pretty okay

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

it is. when you do catch up, still don't look at the thread

maybe threads were a mistake

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Wow it's like 90 degrees in this class room because they kept the heat on even though it's 70 outside

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

I finished Fist of Mars. It was a pretty fun srw-like. Now i only have ZOE 2 left and i'm done with this little project.

When are you reading all the non-canon doujins?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

TheKingofSprings posted:

I am like 70 episodes in, it is too late for me. I plan on skipping all the filler at least.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Harlock posted:

I am like 70 episodes in, it is too late for me. I plan on skipping all the filler at least.

:rip:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

littleorv posted:

Communism will rise again

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Harlock posted:

Bow out before Shippuden starts. You'll be better off

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Harlock posted:

No it's not

Get out now while you still can

Enjoy the first part for the promise it gives and then loving quit

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Harlock posted:

good luck, friend, stay safe

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Harlock posted:

No, man, NO!!!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Harlock posted:

It's not to late to escape. The sunk cost fallacy applies here. You can quit right meow.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
my brother watched a bunch of naruto and then he showed us the two really good episodes he liked and then he stopped

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

this is good

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Colonel posted:

my brother watched a bunch of naruto and then he showed us the two really good episodes he liked and then he stopped

Wasn't there one episode of Naruto that had really cool animation but all the Naruto fans got mad cause it was different?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I have a friend who watched every episode of the filler, week-to-week. He gave up on Shippuden after ~150 episodes.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lsvuvz9aNY

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Good episodes of Naruto:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Senerio posted:

Good episodes of Naruto:

the ones where he turns into a sexy lady

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

boom boom boom posted:

Wasn't there one episode of Naruto that had really cool animation but all the Naruto fans got mad cause it was different?

there were multiple

one of them in particular had a really cool bit of key animation done by Shingo Natsume of Gurren Lagann, Space Dandy and even One-Punch Man fame, and people got really upset cause it looked off-model. somebody even posted the clip as an example of bad animation when somebody made an animation errors thread, and somebody called them out for it cause the animation was, actually, the opposite of bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lee removing his weights in his fight with Gaara :stare:

• Locked thread