Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Echophonic posted:

All in, baby. The last three are 1000, 2000, and 3000 points each. Total of 7 slots available. I think it's a worthwhile investment to get the better shot at the good stuff like event medals and items.

Oh ok I thought there might've been unlimited slots so I held back. Nothing interesting so far beyond helping me on my desperate need for gregories and rare medals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

visceril posted:

How many slots are y'all unlocking in baba's shop?

All 7, I sold like 20 SRs. Well worth it I think, for the 190 Geros I got alone. Some Bubbles/Gregories and rare medals too. And a 15-pack of Fruits of Might

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I unlocked them all too. Might as well considering I had more than enough points to do it after selling a few SR's and a lot of fruit medals.

Also, 233 Fruits of the Tree of Might now. O Fruit Hoarder, do you have enough fruits in stock?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

ChronoReverse posted:

I unlocked them all too. Might as well considering I had more than enough points to do it after selling a few SR's and a lot of fruit medals.

Also, 233 Fruits of the Tree of Might now. O Fruit Hoarder, do you have enough fruits in stock?

:eyepop: I'm at like 90 and I think I have enough for a while.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

:eyepop: I'm at like 90 and I think I have enough for a while.

I don't have those amazing ki links characters. I'm wondering if I can make up the difference for some critical battles. Too bad I can only bring two per mission.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
When are we getting more story wtf shenron those two extra item slots are glaring at me

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I've been trying to get a single Shen medal for days now. It's the only thing keeping me from awakening my SSGSS Vegeta. :argh:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Squallege posted:

I've been trying to get a single Shen medal for days now. It's the only thing keeping me from awakening my SSGSS Vegeta. :argh:

I got a few from Outclassed on Z-Hard. The mystery node right in front of Turles seemed to be either a common or rare medal the majority of the time. I feel you though, I need 5 for SSR Turles. Ground up 40 Grandpa Gohans today just to have them, since I have SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta, along with AGL Great Saiyaman who need awakening. I'll probably leave Saiyaman for now, though I'll need to awaken him for when we get LR Kid Buu.

Here's a few links to the cards that are useful for the LR events. Good to keep in mind before tossing an SR with future use. Luckily most of them are good ones like TEQ 17, STR 18, PHY Trunks, and Mr. Buu.

Edit: Huh, funny I should mention needing them. Just got a 10 pack of Shen medals when my shop refreshed. Hello UR Turles.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Feb 2, 2016

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
Is there a faster way to sell the items in Baba's trade shop than 10 at a time? I have 900 Tree of Might awakening medals to sell.:argh:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
No! Good luck, have fun!

Speaking of fun, is it possible to get more of the Saiyaman medals? I only have one if each and want to both max the SA on my STR Saiyaman 2 and dokkan the TEQ one, since I got my 11th TEQ Videl the other day. I got all of mine from the missions.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

No! Good luck, have fun!

Speaking of fun, is it possible to get more of the Saiyaman medals? I only have one if each and want to both max the SA on my STR Saiyaman 2 and dokkan the TEQ one, since I got my 11th TEQ Videl the other day. I got all of mine from the missions.

Babas shop is calling! Pretty sure its the only way

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, that was the concern. The Reddit folks seem to think otherwise, but I haven't seen any more.

They only have huge specials anyway, so it's not like I'm going to be missing much. If I have the STR Saiyaman 2 is the TEQ one worth it over just having TEQ Videl at a high SA?

I've passed on two Kai medals so far. I ain't paying full price for them, forget that. Especially if we're getting some from the Facebook thing.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Somehow I have more Kami, Guru, and Babadi medals than Mutaito, Shen, and Popo medals.

What's the best way to get Rare medals? Just running the daily events on hard all day?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

As far as I know, yes. Also checking Baba's shop regularly now.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Didn't realize I never got a King Vegeta to drop. Just found out yesterday when I got one then tried to level up his Super Attack.

Got my last King Vegeta, getting him to SA 10 just a little bit ago. Makes me feel a lot better about getting Super Attacks leveled in comparison to farming Mecha Frieza which STILL isn't max level even though I've farmed him for way longer. I am a little more prepared for the Broly event I hope!

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm planning on running SSJ2 AGL Gohan, SSG AGL Goku, Kaioken Goku, TEQ Whis, STR Saiyaman 2 and SSJ AGL Goku. If I get any of the SSRs with the debuff, I might adjust, but I think this'll do the job.

This does, of course, assume I get a SSR Broly.

Oh yeah, I've managed to get a total of 4 STR Turles. Z-Awakened two of them to boost the SA on my INT one, got a +1, so not too bad, kept my original SA2 one just for novelty. What a terrible drop rate.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Somehow I have more Kami, Guru, and Babadi medals than Mutaito, Shen, and Popo medals.

What's the best way to get Rare medals? Just running the daily events on hard all day?

I do Z-Hard. Similar number of medals, as far as I can tell, but more access to the occasional gold medal. Especially now that you can cash them in for points.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Feb 3, 2016

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me

uuuhhhhh

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

SSJ Goku and Roshi can be dokkan awakened too. Grats.

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me

Ammat The Ankh posted:

SSJ Goku and Roshi can be dokkan awakened too. Grats.

oh my gently caress yesssss

I will never pull another SSR again.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
That Trunks also is pretty good and eventually gets a link for the LR Cell event. The Roshi is also great Dokkan'd. Has the same passive as INT SSR Turles, but way better links.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Feb 3, 2016

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I pulled that STR SSR Evil Buu. Goes with my SSR TEQ Super Buu, I guess? I wanted any of the SSR Vegetas but I shouldn't complain.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Facebook rewards should be in your giftbox.

And maintenance announced for tomorrow AM.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Gonna be Broly. Can't decide if I should get my last few free stones or farm Bulma medals for the Saiyamen today.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Have to grind the hell out of wayward champion today since the 2x exp 1/2 stam event ends tonight. Went from 38 rank to 90 so far, but like to end up in triple digits.

Unless anyone has a better suggestion on where a good, short zhard map is?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I think the map where you fight Gero is the best EXP map.

Bardock gives the most but he puts up a much tougher fight than Gero. So if you have a strong TEQ team run Bardock. Otherwise, do Wayward Champion or the last stage of Red Ribbon Returns

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
I've also been running wayward champions, it's not the most efficient xp wise but i don't think the gero maps can drop senzu beans.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm not sure I care about spending a bunch of resources on either maxing out my STR Saiyaman 2 or Dokkaning the redundant TEQ one and I have enough Fruit, so it's INT medals for me today. Want to get to at least 40.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Holy moly the level 3 facebook gift reward is 5x supreme kai and 5x elder kai (and the other gold capsule ones) :shittypop:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Doesn't really add pressure for me to indulge in Facebook. I have plenty of both for my non-existent SSR's. It's possible to grind out the Kaioshins but not SSR's

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

What stage is the best to farm for Tree of Might Fruits? I've been slacking

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Aurora posted:

What stage is the best to farm for Tree of Might Fruits? I've been slacking

Crumbling Earth. The new stages don't guarantee at least one silver blue capsule even though they can have multiple sometimes.

Bring some STR characters and play on Hard instead of Z-Hard. Bonus Daiz cards can be traded for 100 Baba points.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Outclassed Z-Hard is pretty good, too. Turles drop rate is so low that you get 2x Fruit most of the time. It's a lot tougher than Crumbling Earth on Hard, obviously. Need a pretty buff AGL team to do it without items.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Now that I'm actually almost done with the story content, I like the fact that Z-Hard gives you different poo poo to do in the newer chapters

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Is there any benefit to me leveling up my Z-awakened angel Goku before I dokkan awaken him to TEQ SSJ Goku? I'd really like the extra SSJ for my SSJ bardock team.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

The Ninth Layer posted:

Is there any benefit to me leveling up my Z-awakened angel Goku before I dokkan awaken him to TEQ SSJ Goku? I'd really like the extra SSJ for my SSJ bardock team.

You can only Dokkan awaken max-level Z-awakened cards. I'd definitely max out his SA, though, if that's what you mean. He needs every bonus he can get.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

He's level 63 or something and I definitely have the option to dokkan awaken him. I didn't know I could grind him out for SA fusion, got him for free from the first story mission and thought that would be the only one I could get.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

The Ninth Layer posted:

He's level 63 or something and I definitely have the option to dokkan awaken him. I didn't know I could grind him out for SA fusion, got him for free from the first story mission and thought that would be the only one I could get.

If you try to dokkan him, it will tell you it needs to be max level, just like any other awakening.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

The Ninth Layer posted:

You can Dokkan Awaken the R TEQ Goku you get from the first level to Angel Goku. So get 9 of those, smash them into an SA9, Z and Dokkan them, train that new Angel Goku with your level 63 Angel Goku, then max out and Dokkan him to SSJ.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Feb 4, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Quote isn't edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Well, I got quite a few fruits, at least. That and my rank is high too.

Crossing my fingers that I can get Broly.