Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv posted:

What's the deal with airline peanuts?

they have AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

that's a cool cover

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

What's the deal with airline peanuts?

They're pretty tasty.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
oh, huh, the first thing that comes up when you search the name of the main character of harvest moon: another wonderful life is oh wait google search results are tailored never mind

whatever, here's what it gave me

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

a knorth
omake

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
gently caress i need to get to bed good night see you in four days i guess

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Colonel posted:

gently caress i need to get to bed good night see you in four days i guess

What.

Are the snow storms in America that bad.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Flower has utterly shamed me on this page alone, but before I go to bed, I might as well post some boats.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

What.

Are the snow storms in America that bad.

Snow is a myth here in Southern California perpetuated by mountain people, NorCal people, and the rest of the US. It's been rainy a lot lately though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://3dsthem.es/618

this is the 3ds theme im using

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Endorph posted:

https://3dsthem.es/618

this is the 3ds theme im using

A very good theme.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

Snow is a myth here in Southern California perpetuated by mountain people, NorCal people, and the rest of the US. It's been rainy a lot lately though.

I lived in California for 4 and a half years, never saw snow.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I lived in California for 4 and a half years, never saw snow.

Snowfall depends on where you live in America, but some places it's much more common than others. When I was living in Texas a couple years ago, we got a pretty big snowfall the winter I was there, but that far south winters are usually very mild (can get very cold, though). I'd say anywhere north of Iowa's southern border, you'll probably be seeing more snow than the country's average. Minnesota, Montana, North and South Dakota, and the Northeast almost always get the most.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Hi!

also, those are cute farmboats

Ahhh~ it's finally raining properly tonight

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The Colonel posted:

oh, huh, the first thing that comes up when you search the name of the main character of harvest moon: another wonderful life is oh wait google search results are tailored never mind

whatever, here's what it gave me

I married her

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

Now I just wish at least one person here was into realistic spy fiction. I want to discuss John Le Carre without having to go to The Book Barn

Every time I'm rereading them and get to TSWCIFTC Im hella impressed at just how relentlessly goddamn bleak that thing is, and not in a so cool & edgy kind of way, I mean drat... :pwn:
I don't think he liked his old job much sometimes.

Bad Seafood posted:

Where does the Conan movie with Arnie fit into all this? I haven't seen it and don't know much about it.

you should watch it anyway because the set design is amazing and it's got the best Poledouris soundtrack. Yeah I went there.

Endorph posted:

tbh most creative stuff is a freakish abomination of things the author liked. you ground those ideas down to the most basic elements then restructure them or change how they play out.

but enough about evangelion,

Magner posted:

I think I just watched the whole Greed Island Arc in one day. Anime forum posters is there something I can do or am I a lost cause forever? I thought it was funny that they did the whole "if you die in the game you die in real life" thing but the game was real life the entire time so it didn't even matter.

I recommend not doing that for Chimera Ant, because I'm pretty sure you would die.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Hyouge Mono is insanely good

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Chihaya's already ready for the 14th

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Two more days until it's time to brutally destroy aliens...

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Srice posted:

What, they elected trump already?

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Srice posted:

I really hope gmg sends their keys out soon!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Matoi Ryuko posted:

What, they elected trump already?

lol

NotALizardman posted:

I really hope gmg sends their keys out soon!

Same, I gotta work late Friday so it will suck if I don't get the chance to preload such a huge game.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!

DisDisDis posted:

Hyouge Mono is insanely good

:yeah:

Hyouge Mono is easily the most underrated show I've seen in terms of how obscure it is. It deserves to be far better known than it is.

Reds fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Feb 3, 2016

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

Chihaya's already ready for the 14th

Chihaya....

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iKtChUC.gif][/img]

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Reds posted:

:yeah:

Hyouge Mono is easily the most underrated show I've seen in terms of how obscure it is. It deserves to be far better known than it is.

Oh poo poo there's a show? I found the comic browsing batoto front page and I'm loving it

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!

DisDisDis posted:

Oh poo poo there's a show? I found the comic browsing batoto front page and I'm loving it

Yes, and it has excellent direction, voice acting, visual design, and music. I can't see myself preferring the manga to it, but I should give the manga a go eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZlgZ5I86s

Reds fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Feb 3, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Not a single post in one and a half hours.

Did everyone die? :stare:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

i can't believe the fire emblem thread got gassed for people talking about advance wars instead of the 2 pages about Steven Universe and jews

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Not a single post in one and a half hours.

Did everyone die? :stare:

Not yet :unsmigghh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I kind of want that Digimon game but I've never played one before

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

I kind of want that Digimon game but I've never played one before

it's fun, and is a cool rpg with like a million digimon to play with. I'm only like an hour and a half in, but i've been enjoying it. My starter was Terriermon :3:

bad things:
random encounters
selectively silent protagonist
no english dub

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

There's too much stuff out this month. :( The only things I'm getting in the next week or so are Gravity Rush Remastered and EDF anyway. We'll see after I get paid again.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Erg posted:

i can't believe the fire emblem thread got gassed for people talking about advance wars instead of the 2 pages about Steven Universe and jews

It was all of those.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Erg posted:

no english dub

Eh.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Xcom, Firewatch and SF V for me

Gonna be a great gaming month and I hope plenty of people here pick up SF V

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Firewatch is the only thing I'm genuinely excited to play this month. I've got SF5 but that's not so much a game that I'm playing as it is a thing I'll be trying to get okay at. I'm not getting FE: Fates because I've still not touched Awakening and I still have a ton of JRPGs to finish.

Although now that I check, The Ship Remastered is out this month, which I might get because The Ship was great. I'm also really looking forward to Farcry Primal, but I'm not touching that until it's been out for at least a week and people have discovered what new and innovative ways Ubisoft have come up with to gently caress up their logon servers.

Moon Hunters, Slain! and Necropolis in March, though.

e; also, I'm glad everyone didn't die.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Feb 3, 2016

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

The Colonel posted:

i'm just loving around with texture replacement in harvest moon: animal parade on dolphin

There are lot's of textures you can replace with Dolphin

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Droyer posted:

I wish i could get underwear with my name and hearts on them

:same: Though certainly, you could always just stitch/embroider it on, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Bad Seafood posted:

Were you ever going to respond to my PM asking you to post a bit less like this or should I assume that's a lost cause.

Sorry. I'll try to have more restraint from now on :saddowns:

• Locked thread