Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettles Coterie
Dec 24, 2008

Play in the Dark, lest the Heat catch you standing still
People who try to write checks at the grocery store, then get all pissy with the cashier when informed the store doesn't take checks. People who bring NO OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT with them so they have to leave their groceries behind, who then act like it's the cashier's fault. People who insist that the store is a fool for not accepting checks and that they must be losing out on so much business because of it. People who insist, despite all evidence to the contrary, that checks are the only secure form of payment and that if they carry cards (or even cash) some inexplicably horrible thing will happen and all their money will be stolen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

reformed bad troll posted:

Television shows that use the phone vibrating noise instead of a ringtone when a character is being called.

Every loving time it makes me scramble to check my phone.

Please someone let me know if they also have this problem, but every time I find out a character is blind or deaf, my brain immediately assumes everyone else in the scene is, too. I found out recently this also applies to real life as I'm in the same program as a blind guy and if I talk to him or help him to the elevators or whatever it takes me about five minutes to register that, yes, only he is blind, everyone else can see fine. It's a pet peeve about myself.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Thin Privilege posted:

They might not have ABS on their car. I don't, so I have to tap the brakes unless I want to potentially hit the guy in front of me. It isn't really necessary in clear weather but it is safer to do it all the time as a habit rather than try to remember to do it only when the weather is bad.

They might have also kept this habit from having a former car that didn't have ABS. I've been driving for 15 years and never had a car with ABS so it's hard to not do it when I have a rental or am driving someone else's car.

Even if you're making an emergency stop on a slippery surface with no ABS, tapping the brakes repeatedly is less effective than just regulating how much pressure you're putting on the brake. It's better than slamming the pedal to the floor and locking all four tires, but it's still a lovely crutch for people who can't understand that the brake pedal isn't a binary on/off switch.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Strudel Man posted:

If the crops are going to go bad in a few hours I'm not sure that harvesting them faster is really a solution to your problem. :mad:

I grew up as a certified grass seed farmer and you can definitely have crops that will fail within hours if weather is coming. A high wind can shatter the seed and leave you $50-100k out in a heartbeat. If you get hail, it can lay down your whole crop. If you've already swathed and are waiting for crops to dry, it's a game of inches.

I remember changing headers and cleaning an old Alice and Chalmers Gleaner combine in only a few hours while my dad hauled rear end across the state to find a part that no-one had to try to bring in a harvest of the only variety we had that was worth real money. We worked from day break to midnight to get it done.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Nettles Coterie posted:

People who try to write checks at the grocery store, then get all pissy with the cashier when informed the store doesn't take checks. People who bring NO OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT with them so they have to leave their groceries behind, who then act like it's the cashier's fault. People who insist that the store is a fool for not accepting checks and that they must be losing out on so much business because of it. People who insist, despite all evidence to the contrary, that checks are the only secure form of payment and that if they carry cards (or even cash) some inexplicably horrible thing will happen and all their money will be stolen.

I hate to double-post but my father-in-law still does this. After 20 goddamn years, he still insists on trying to write checks for everything. For the love of God! No-one takes checks anymore! He tries to write checks at truck stops right on Highway 80 that are clearly sketchy places and starts to argue with the cashier like it's personal. Just loving pay with your card! You have a card! I've seen you use it! Just pay or let me pay! But he won't let me pay for the fuel, he wants to pay in Yap stones. He must barter a chicken and a piglet for his fuel.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

People who never fly and end up holding up the entire TSA checkpoint because they're too loving stupid to read the hundreds of signs around them that all tell them to take their shoes and belt and coats off, take all their poo poo out of their pockets, dump their water bottle, etc. Usually they are very apologetic even as the TSA agent has to walk them through literally every step of the process, but this week I actually saw a woman in her 30s start arguing with a TSA agent about taking her boots off. It was 5 am and the only security checkpoint in the terminal. Lady, get out of the way so I can get through the line and get my coffee.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Silver Falcon posted:

People typing "Could of" or "Should of" instead of "could've" or "should've." I feel a split second stab of white-hot rage whenever I see it.

Similarly, people using "wail" instead of "whale" to mean "to beat up."

Example: "The guy hit me, so I wailed on him!" No. It's whale. You whaled on him.

My spelling peeve: "Psych" being written as "sike."

It's psych goddammit! When I was a kid we all knew how to spell it, now no one seems to have that skill.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Ryoshi posted:

People who never fly and end up holding up the entire TSA checkpoint because they're too loving stupid to read the hundreds of signs around them that all tell them to take their shoes and belt and coats off, take all their poo poo out of their pockets, dump their water bottle, etc. Usually they are very apologetic even as the TSA agent has to walk them through literally every step of the process, but this week I actually saw a woman in her 30s start arguing with a TSA agent about taking her boots off. It was 5 am and the only security checkpoint in the terminal. Lady, get out of the way so I can get through the line and get my coffee.

To be fair, the shoe taking off thing is very pointless and is pretty much a USA-only thing. It's the worst part about going through security there because you have to smell everyone else's gross feet.

I agree with you though on the inexperienced travellers. You should be prepping for your turn like 20 people before you get into the line. Have your laptop bags open, your shoes untied, your jacket off, and know exactly how many trays you will need for all your poo poo. You might not be in a rush but the person behind you might be because they also are bad at travelling and showed up late. Getting through security with no hassle really isn't hard, but some people just turn into "I don't know what you want me to do" babies and hold up the whole line.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

CaptainCrunch posted:

My spelling peeve: "Psych" being written as "sike."

It's psych goddammit! When I was a kid we all knew how to spell it, now no one seems to have that skill.

If you ever wrote the word down you were never cool.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Decrepus posted:

If you ever wrote the word down you were never cool.

I was in marching band. I post on forums.somethingawful.com. I was never cool.

CaptainCrunch has a new favorite as of 23:24 on Feb 3, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Mentioned in another thread but: people who don't dress properly for the weather, and then get sick/complain constantly. There are several ladies at my job who think winter clothes consist of pants and shirts the thickness of yoga pants, with dress shoes and no socks (why they don't wear loving boots in winter is beyond me), and a jacket about the thickness of a bath towel. These are the same ladies that get sick like clockwork every single year, and who also complain about the office thermostat being "too cold" and whine that they can't have their space heaters any more.

No. gently caress that, and gently caress YOU. Get a real loving winter coat, wear some actual goddamn clothing and quit spreading your disgusting illnesses around the office, you clueless twats.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I think this counts as a peeve: there are very few things that make me queasy but I get seriously, viscerally grossed out by black toilets. I have no idea why, but the thought of soggy paper and turds floating in a black bowl is just so much more :barf: than in a regular ol' white toilet.

I also really hate eating off of black plates, because they remind me of black toilets.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Nettles Coterie posted:

My local DMV only accepts cash or checks. This is a place that routinely charges people $1500+. But no, gotta write out a check like a grandma or withdraw over $1000 from the bank.

Two gas stations near my house also does not have a pay at the pump option. This is fun to discover when you're running late, and of course the one cashier is ancient as gently caress and super slow.

I swear to God I am in a town stuck in the 1950s.

Murphy Brownback posted:

I agree with you though on the inexperienced travellers. You should be prepping for your turn like 20 people before you get into the line. Have your laptop bags open, your shoes untied, your jacket off, and know exactly how many trays you will need for all your poo poo. You might not be in a rush but the person behind you might be because they also are bad at travelling and showed up late. Getting through security with no hassle really isn't hard, but some people just turn into "I don't know what you want me to do" babies and hold up the whole line.

I have TSA precheck and it's the best thing, although last time I flew the boarding pass didn't print the precheck logo on it so I had to go through the regular line since I didn't have the time or patience to wait in line at the counter again. It was so much worse. Arguing with the TSA won't do anything, they're not going to change their policies for you, quit loving whining and just follow the rules as stupid as they may be.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

artsy fartsy posted:

I think this counts as a peeve: there are very few things that make me queasy but I get seriously, viscerally grossed out by black toilets. I have no idea why, but the thought of soggy paper and turds floating in a black bowl is just so much more :barf: than in a regular ol' white toilet.

I also really hate eating off of black plates, because they remind me of black toilets.

This is a thing? I have never in my entire life heard of black toilets.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

grate deceiver posted:

I haven't in a long time, but at least at some point colored toilets seemed to be "a thing", and I occasionally saw black toilets in places trying really hard to look fancy/modern. It's been years since I've seen one though and I don't understand why they would gross anyone out.

e: recent peeve - facebook shoving this stupid "friends day" video in my face with no way I can think of to permanently hide it. I've removed it from my feed 3 times now and it just came back a second ago with an accompanying notification. Also everyone sharing theirs. They are all the same, they could have at least had a few different templates. This is almost more annoying than that "be like ____" thing.

yeah I eat ass has a new favorite as of 10:33 on Feb 4, 2016

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

grate deceiver posted:

My parents' bathroom had a black toilet until a couple of years ago. It was like looking into a mysterious well. You could never tell if something was in there.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Gitro posted:

Body Corporate contracted some people to repaint some poo poo or something, I'm not entirely sure what. They've been making a racket around the place for most of the week.

I guess they felt like it was completely cool to store their poo poo on my porch without asking and also move my stuff into the garden, dumping a bunch of mud into my mop bucket in the process. What the gently caress?

Corporate are like a flock of birds: they fly in from far away, make a lot of noise, crap all over everything, and then leave.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ryoshi posted:

Maybe you should be mad at the TSA's bullshit security instead of people who don't fly all the time?

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I can be mad at both. You don't have to fly all the time to know how the security show works-- I've flown once in the past six years, and somehow I still knew what to do. There are enough people online griping about having to take their shoes off and losing their [any banned toiletry/object] that even if you got all of your information on flying from random posters on the Internet, you could probably put together "Oh, I'm going to have to wear shoes I can take off and leave my Swiss army knife and large bottles of poo poo at home!"

But if you're flying and you don't know what exactly you can't bring, that's what Google is for. Type in "How to prepare for flying in US" and you'll have scads of useful information just being thrown at your face.

If you can't even do that, you can go off of the signs they have at every airport outlining what you can and can't bring on and what you'll have to do at the scanner. There's usually plenty of time to read them before you get to the line, and prepare accordingly.

If you miss those, you can look ahead and observe the other people, or take note of everyone else around you and think "Gee, maybe I'd better get ready before it's my turn so I'm not holding everyone else up" and take your coat off, reorganize your poo poo or figure out how many bins you need or whatever.

If you still gently caress up, after all of those opportunities to not gently caress up, then yes, it's okay to be mad at you.

Edit: And even if you don't agree with the TSA, you're obviously not going to change anything by arguing with them at the checkpoint, so that lady was in the wrong no matter what.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

bradzilla posted:

Maybe you should be mad at the TSA's bullshit security instead of people who don't fly all the time?

People love to rail on the TSA but if you've ever flown internationally, you know it's the same in every major international airport. In fact, it's often worse. You might not have to take your shoes off in Heathrow, but you better believe you're getting pulled into the private booth for secondary screening if you're coming from the US. Every single time I have to go through the British guy ramming his hands down my pants.

You can identify someone who has never traveled outside the US by how mad they are about specifically the TSA.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Henchman of Santa posted:

My parents' bathroom had a black toilet until a couple of years ago. It was like looking into a mysterious well. You could never tell if something was in there.

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Murphy Brownback posted:

Every single time I have to go through the British guy ramming his hands down my pants.

What? That's just our standard friendly greeting. If anything, it's considered terribly rude not to do that. Try it yourself next time you're over here.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

What? That's just our standard friendly greeting. If anything, it's considered terribly rude not to do that. Try it yourself next time you're over here.

really wish they would take off their rings before though

BuddyChrist
Apr 29, 2008

Murphy Brownback posted:

People love to rail on the TSA but if you've ever flown internationally, you know it's the same in every major international airport. In fact, it's often worse. You might not have to take your shoes off in Heathrow, but you better believe you're getting pulled into the private booth for secondary screening if you're coming from the US. Every single time I have to go through the British guy ramming his hands down my pants.

You can identify someone who has never traveled outside the US by how mad they are about specifically the TSA.

I've flown internationally(Japan), and I'd still blame the TSA. In my experience they're still the worst.

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

I have TSA precheck and it's the best thing, although last time I flew the boarding pass didn't print the precheck logo on it so I had to go through the regular line since I didn't have the time or patience to wait in line at the counter again. It was so much worse. Arguing with the TSA won't do anything, they're not going to change their policies for you, quit loving whining and just follow the rules as stupid as they may be.

I signed up with TSA PreCheck about as soon as it came out. Since it was introduced I've flown ~5 times and I've never had it print on my boarding pass. I've gone back to the ticket counter, I've even asked the attendant before they issue the boarding pass. They always tell me that it doesn't always show so that people with PreCheck still get "randomly" searched, and I always ask "Yeah, but every time?"

KoB
May 1, 2009
When fedex flags my delivery as "Customer Not Available or Business Closed"

Im still loving here, we've been open all day.

I called to see if I could pick the package up and they said the driver wouldn't be back for two more hours. Two more hours and he couldn't find the time to deliver my poo poo?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Thin Privilege posted:

They might not have ABS on their car. I don't, so I have to tap the brakes unless I want to potentially hit the guy in front of me. It isn't really necessary in clear weather but it is safer to do it all the time as a habit rather than try to remember to do it only when the weather is bad.

They might have also kept this habit from having a former car that didn't have ABS. I've been driving for 15 years and never had a car with ABS so it's hard to not do it when I have a rental or am driving someone else's car.

The hell? Do you think people in 1955 tapped the brakes on their Packards and DeSotos at every stop (we're talking 3,000+ pounds of metal being stopped by drum brakes with a single reservoir master cylinder)? No, they just braked normally like we've been doing the sixty one years since. I've been driving for twenty-some years, have never owned a car with ABS, and I have never tapped the brakes. Ever. It's never even crossed my mind to tap the brakes since I don't have ABS because my car isn't going to fall off an overpass and kill me or ram into the guy in front of me if I didn't. Regular brakes do their job just fine, dude. Stop tapping the brakes.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

You Are A Elf posted:

The hell? Do you think people in 1955 tapped the brakes on their Packards and DeSotos at every stop (we're talking 3,000+ pounds of metal being stopped by drum brakes with a single reservoir master cylinder)? No, they just braked normally like we've been doing the sixty one years since. I've been driving for twenty-some years, have never owned a car with ABS, and I have never tapped the brakes. Ever. It's never even crossed my mind to tap the brakes since I don't have ABS because my car isn't going to fall off an overpass and kill me or ram into the guy in front of me if I didn't. Regular brakes do their job just fine, dude. Stop tapping the brakes.

Don't you tap in the snow, or on icy roads? I think that's the only time it makes sense. Otherwise, yeah, lay off the tappity-tappin'.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Don't you tap in the snow, or on icy roads? I think that's the only time it makes sense. Otherwise, yeah, lay off the tappity-tappin'.

I never thought about snow and ice since I live in a place that gets neither (it does make sense), but dude said they do it all the time. That's horseshit and also a peeve of mine.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

KoB posted:

When fedex flags my delivery as "Customer Not Available or Business Closed"

Im still loving here, we've been open all day.

I called to see if I could pick the package up and they said the driver wouldn't be back for two more hours. Two more hours and he couldn't find the time to deliver my poo poo?

One time I left work early to sit and wait for an important package that needed a signature. I left my garage door open with my car in it as a giant HEY I'M HOME signal to the delivery dude. Delivery window came and went and I looked outside to find the "sorry we missed you" note stuck to my door. I was home the entire time. They didn't even try.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

One time I left work early to sit and wait for an important package that needed a signature. I left my garage door open with my car in it as a giant HEY I'M HOME signal to the delivery dude. Delivery window came and went and I looked outside to find the "sorry we missed you" note stuck to my door. I was home the entire time. They didn't even try.
This is basically my experience of every time I have something delivered by Australia Post that's larger than a normal letter. Except that in my case the note is in the mailbox and I'm pretty sure they just saw that my flat is at the back of the building and couldn't be bothered coming up here. The worst was a microwave oven that I got delivered specifically so I wouldn't have to carry it home (since I don't have a car). Ended up having to walk to the post office to pick it up anyway since they didn't bother trying to actually deliver it.

I had a non-Australia-Post delivery today that was even weirder though. The guy came all the way up to my door, rang the bell and then immediately turned around and walked away. In the 30 seconds or so it took for me to open the door he was already back down the stairs and walking back to his car. :psyduck:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I don't mean tapping it with the speed like the blinkers on your car, I mean pressing the brake pedal for like 10 sec then releasing it for a second then pressing it again and braking normally. There's a ton of snow and rain and lovely roads here, also my car is lovely and my old car was too, so it's necessary unless I want my brakes to lock up. So it becomes a habit so I do it even if it's nice out.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Tiggum posted:

This is basically my experience of every time I have something delivered by Australia Post that's larger than a normal letter. Except that in my case the note is in the mailbox and I'm pretty sure they just saw that my flat is at the back of the building and couldn't be bothered coming up here. The worst was a microwave oven that I got delivered specifically so I wouldn't have to carry it home (since I don't have a car). Ended up having to walk to the post office to pick it up anyway since they didn't bother trying to actually deliver it.

I had a non-Australia-Post delivery today that was even weirder though. The guy came all the way up to my door, rang the bell and then immediately turned around and walked away. In the 30 seconds or so it took for me to open the door he was already back down the stairs and walking back to his car. :psyduck:

I've seen that happen with couriers; they walk up, knock and without waiting hang the "you weren't home" tag and leave. Unless the person was standing behind the door they would have no chance of getting their package. It's all very odd.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Indolent Bastard posted:

I've seen that happen with couriers; they walk up, knock and without waiting hang the "you weren't home" tag and leave. Unless the person was standing behind the door they would have no chance of getting their package. It's all very odd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTlLOF2moxY

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

Nettles Coterie posted:

I'm stating the obvious here but it's amazing how people seem to be unaware that credit card companies refund unauthorized transactions.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

Two gas stations near my house also does not have a pay at the pump option. This is fun to discover when you're running late, and of course the one cashier is ancient as gently caress and super slow.

My dad pays cash for basically everything. He has cards, it's not some sort of "don't spend too much" thing, it's not to show off because he doesn't carry a lot at one time, it's just weird. He was thrilled when gas stations started doing "sign up for our loyalty card and you can pump first and still pay cash".

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Indolent Bastard posted:

My old apartment building had keycode access for delivery drivers. They would leave the "sorry we missed you" tags on the corkboard by the mailboxes in the lobby. You're already in the building, just deliver the drat thing!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I'm a courier. And most of the time it's easier to wait an extra minute at the door so I don't gotta deal with a returned package.

That said, some of my peeves.

Lack of full address. So you live at 1234 W Red Street. Which is an apartment complex with 20 buildings and each one has 10 apartments and I have none of that info. That's getting a Bad Address because I don't have the time to check every goddamn building to see if you live there. Put all the info you can on the drat label! Apartment or suite number, special instructions like Deliver to Side Door, etc.

There is an apartment complex near the university here, where the guard lets you into the lobby and no further; you have to call up to the apartment (again, if you have their phone number) and ask for the person to come down. Since this is by a drat university most everyone is in school so nothing ever gets delivered the day it should be.

Expecting a loving phone call because the driver can't locate your address ("Oh did they say West Street? It's West DRIVE. That's 40 miles away!") or your apartment place has odd delivery instructions (like deliveries can only be made to the lease office between noon and 2pm). There have been times I run deliveries from a certain store and they often get the address wrong. They expect me to call the customer like an idiot and explain I can't find their house can I please get the address again? Only to find the morons in the store entry department put the info in wrong. That's about half my Bad Addresses right there.

Badly painted house numbers. Or very very small ones.

Houses in gated communities where I am not given a gate code to enter. Sometimes people happen to be leaving and will see me and let me in. Other times it's a no-go. Bad Address again.

Weird delivery hours. There is a business I deliver to where they are open 10am to 5pm. But they only accept deliveries from 10am to 1pm. Any time after 1pm they won't open the door. Likewise places that entirely close down for lunch and won't accept deliveries between 11am and 1pm.

One good way to avoid Delivery Attempt is to have your stuff sent to your work. Signatures are almost always guaranteed at a business and it's a lot faster to get it at a nonresidence than a residence.

That said I have no patience for delivery fuckups. You ring the bell, you wait a few seconds before you leave. Don't throw the box, don't drop the box, wait an extra few seconds if you need a loving signature! The less poo poo you have to take back to the base dock, the better!

Cowslips Warren has a new favorite as of 11:00 on Feb 5, 2016

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Around here they just drop the package on your lawn without even checking to see if someone is home, signature required be damned.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Why can't I request aisle seats for events when buying directly through the event's website? Like if I want tickets to a baseball game, if I go to the team's website I can only select what section I want, how many tickets and that's all. It will then give a random selection of seats available. On third party sites like Stubhub you can specify a price range, request aisles only, no obstructed view seats shown, handicapped and probably a bunch of other options. Makes buying tickets easy. It's annoying because sure, you can call them direct on the phone and request the aisle seats, but then I have to read my email address to a person 10 times(my last name sucks) instead of entering it once on the website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Which website? Ticket master has maps now so you can pick exact seats really easy.