Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

I don't think you need a PS+ sub to play FF14, but I'm not 100% on that

i thought you needed it for any online functionality that wasn't just getting on the PSN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Sounds painful.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you can play f2p games without it, and I believe games that require a separate sub don't need it either (which only includes ff14)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

http://demo.illustration2vec.net/

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dogsicle posted:

it's boring, but is at least kinda peppy like Flash. and i remember there being at least two cute guys

Do they kiss? Flash has a guy guy but no kisses

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Erg posted:

this is by a completely different director and is much easier to control if that makes any difference

ff14 1.0 was actually by the same guy as ff11, but it turned into a tire fire very quickly so they put him back on the ff11 team and the good guy got put on ff14. 2.0 was a complete overhaul of the game

Oh I thought it was the other way around, with ff14 being its own team to start off but it hosed up hard so they had to bring in the ff11 people to fix everything

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

mcdonald's?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh I thought it was the other way around, with ff14 being its own team to start off but it hosed up hard so they had to bring in the ff11 people to fix everything
no, lol

the ff11 director is terrible. he ruined ff14, and while he was doing that ff11 was actually becoming a much better game. then when he got booted back to ff11 for loving up 14, he undid all of the changes the ff11 team had made in his absence.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

no, lol

the ff11 director is terrible. he ruined ff14, and while he was doing that ff11 was actually becoming a much better game. then when he got booted back to ff11 for loving up 14, he undid all of the changes the ff11 team had made in his absence.

is he still working on ff11, or did they decide that he couldn't be trusted anymore?

is ff11 still a thing even???

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

You can't be a magician and a knight at the same time.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

look at this noob who doesn't even know how to multiclass

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Erg posted:

is he still working on ff11, or did they decide that he couldn't be trusted anymore?

ff11 had its last big update that was marketed as such but it's still a thing

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Droyer posted:

look at this noob who doesn't even know how to multiclass

You can have whatever numbers you want, I'm speaking ideologically.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

They are diametric opposites and mortal enemies besides.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer posted:

mcdonald's?

Surprisingly common.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Endorph posted:

no, lol

is the guy responsible for the really hard boss that he claims there is a legit way to beat but every time people beat it he says it doesnt count and he patches out their method of beating it

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

You can have whatever numbers you want, I'm speaking ideologically.

But a knight is just someone who's been knighted by the king/queen. If you're a mage who does good for the kingdom i don't see why that's impossible

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Erg posted:

the guy we are talking about is hiromichi tanaka, who was like square's 5th employee, but nah he retired after going back to 11 for a couple months

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Droyer posted:

But a knight is just someone who's been knighted by the king/queen. If you're a mage who does good for the kingdom i don't see why that's impossible

Being knighted doesn't make you a knight you fool.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The knightly soul is not such a trifle that it can be given freely

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

NotALizardman posted:

Ahhhh finally finished the xcom preload!

If I'm lucky, mine'll finish tomorrow night. I need to buy one less fifth of liquor or order pizza one less time a month and get better internet.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Death to magicians.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they're working on a phone port of ff11 now and that will Be Sick

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

Black Clover disagrees.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

this game is good!!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Black Clover disagrees.

He's not a magician at all, that's the whole point!!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

this game is good!!

i wanna play it some day, but it is expensive

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

i wanna play it some day, but it is expensive
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492630159&searchtext=mage+knight

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Death to magicians.

hey now calm down. the only casters that deserve death are wizards

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

i do not have tabletop simulator

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

He's not a magician at all, that's the whole point!!

All the others are, and they're also knights! I think every named character is both of these things!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Mage Knight seems cool, but my understanding is that it probably takes too long for my tastes. I generally prefer board games to take <2 hours. Vlaada's really good at making me like games of sorts I normally wouldn't care so much for, though.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Sharky's gettin me all riled, and now I want to play my 4e eldritch knight character again.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

is the guy responsible for the really hard boss that he claims there is a legit way to beat but every time people beat it he says it doesnt count and he patches out their method of beating it

yes

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
This weeks Haruchika is good! It was cute but a bit sad and they've found a pretty good formula for the characters + mystery stuff I think. Whoever is doing the subs has no idea what to do when multiple are talking in any one scene though holy crap

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNEY-ar8iNs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR5V4UB6xvY

This dude does some really good covers.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

This weeks Haruchika is good! It was cute but a bit sad and they've found a pretty good formula for the characters + mystery stuff I think. Whoever is doing the subs has no idea what to do when multiple are talking in any one scene though holy crap

That's how Funi does all their shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Strange Quark posted:

That's how Funi does all their shows.

It's actually kind of impressive how hard to read it makes some very simple conversation scenes

• Locked thread