Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The guy that used to get rid of all the mob bosses and evil businessmen kind of stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Aphrodite posted:

The guy that used to get rid of all the mob bosses and evil businessmen kind of stopped.

Yeah but there can't be that many left.

Also, Arrow Pager :v:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hacker fight!

drat this guy uses Tor he's hardcore.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Digg just shoots guys in the back now?

Why is Ollie the one whose morality and history of murder we're always talking about?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sometimes Digg's gun makes a different sound effect and everyone assumes they're tranqs.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Aphrodite posted:

Sometimes Digg's gun makes a different sound effect and everyone assumes they're tranqs.

Yeah looking at his gun it's not a stock pistol so there's something going on there.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Roy seemed more high energy in this episode.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Calculator is totally her father.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well... poo poo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

muscles like this? posted:

Roy seemed more high energy in this episode.

He knows these scenes probably aren't gonna end up on the cutting room floor.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Oh poo poo

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Okay, didn't quite expect that

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

Well... poo poo.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Nyssa doesn't know Sara is alive, does she?

Soul-wise, I mean.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Welp

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Well I didn't expect it that quick.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
You know the bad guy who is the entire reason you became a super hero was to kill him, and you thought you did kill him and that was pretty good while it lasted, right? Well, I want you to kill him to save your sisters life. Good deal, eh?

JAF07
Aug 6, 2007

:911:
"She's barely a 3 on the Glasgow coma scale."

You can't score less than a 3, and 3 doesn't look like peacefully sleeping.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's Malcolm in the grave, and Ollie is super mad at Damien because he called dibs.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

JAF07 posted:

"She's barely a 3 on the Glasgow coma scale."

You can't score less than a 3, and 3 doesn't look like peacefully sleeping.

Technical terms have never been this show's forte.

Web nuke.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Aphrodite posted:

Calculator is totally her father.

well played

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Uh this was pretty obvious ever since they mentioned his "connection" to Felicity.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Aphrodite posted:

It's Malcolm in the grave, and Ollie is super mad at Damien because he called dibs.

i can get behind this

still laughing that oliver blew off his meeting with damien. now you will never be able to talk him down after snubbing him like that

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

still laughing that oliver blew off his meeting with damien. now you will never be able to talk him down after snubbing him like that

On the other hand, masterful super hero trolling.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Darhk is justified in killing whoever is in the grave because that is a terrible breach of etiquette.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Whizbang posted:

Darhk is justified in killing whoever is in the grave because that is a terrible breach of etiquette.

Got some bad news: that grave is Damien's, Malcom betrayed them to kill him, and now Ollie has to murder the ever loving poo poo out of Malcom to get the Lotus. That's my theory anyway :v:

Why Katana just didn't go "hey here's the Lotus" is beyond me.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What the gently caress is with this foot chase? This is like something out of a parody movie. Why did he even jump this generator thing? At least put a waist high fence there so he has to jump.

And then he jumps over the pallets, could have avoided those but maybe he landed on them from above so whatever, but then turns to run directly towards this knee height thing for no reason. He actually changes direction to run at it. Also his chaser isn't even on the same path as him, making all the evasion poo poo even more worthless.

Bottom right, kinda hard to see in a still. :wtc: Who the gently caress would behave this way?

Oh.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I had to get the door RIGHT at the end of the episode, and CW's website makes you sit through every commercial to see the end of an episode. Last line I heard was "3 on the Glasgow scale", did I miss anything after that?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Scyantific posted:

Uh this was pretty obvious ever since they mentioned his "connection" to Felicity.

I was only half paying attention to the episode alright

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He probably purposefully hit those obstacles so Ollie could catch up and stop him.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Maybe it's Thea and the plug was pulled on her or something. (I like Thea though. Don't kill her. :ohdear:)

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Bruceski posted:

I had to get the door RIGHT at the end of the episode, and CW's website makes you sit through every commercial to see the end of an episode. Last line I heard was "3 on the Glasgow scale", did I miss anything after that?

Nyssa showed up in the hospital room. She offered to give the Lotus to Ollie (which I guess can save Thea somehow) in exchange for him killing Merlyn.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

What the gently caress is with this foot chase? This is like something out of a parody movie. Why did he even jump this generator thing? At least put a waist high fence there so he has to jump.

And then he jumps over the pallets, could have avoided those but maybe he landed on them from above so whatever, but then turns to run directly towards this knee height thing for no reason. He actually changes direction to run at it. Also his chaser isn't even on the same path as him, making all the evasion poo poo even more worthless.

Bottom right, kinda hard to see in a still. :wtc: Who the gently caress would behave this way?

Oh.

It did seem like two humans running a fly ball course.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

King of Solomon posted:

Nyssa showed up in the hospital room. She offered to give the Lotus to Ollie (which I guess can save Thea somehow) in exchange for him killing Merlyn.

And the annoying part is that he probably won't tell Malcolm despite him being ready to fall on his own sword for his daughter.

Actually what'll probably happen is Malcom is on board but Thea doesn't want anyone to die.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rocksicles posted:

It did seem like two humans running a fly ball course.

I forgive everything based on that scene where Diggle threw a guy head first into a wall, but they were on scaffolding so he then fell 20+ feet to the floor.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

computer parts posted:

And the annoying part is that he probably won't tell Malcolm despite him being ready to fall on his own sword for his daughter.

Actually what'll probably happen is Malcom is on board but Thea doesn't want anyone to die.

Given the way the rest of this season has gone so far, I agree, that second option is probably going to happen. It fits the trajectory of the season perfectly.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Barrowman should just take her to a hospice / palliative care facility and have her knife someone. Or just really old people.

They are going to die anyways Thea :v:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just wheel her down to the ICU and wait for someone to code. The can pull their oxygen. Mask off and reset her internal clock.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

I forgive everything based on that scene where Diggle threw a guy head first into a wall, but they were on scaffolding so he then fell 20+ feet to the floor.

I caught that too, it was brutal. I rarely yell at my TV, but that got a "drat!" out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

At first when Nyssa was talking about the Lotus and it turned out Tatsu was guarding it I thought "Oh, so that must be the crazy herb she used to save Ollie's life" and everything clicked into place. That may still be partly true, but if it's just a Lazarus Pit counter then probably not.

• Locked thread